Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the meaning of Chad googling ssw wind? Does that relate to planning Tammy's shooting with Alex and if the wind would change the trajectory? These facts make me wonder about attempted murder charges for the shoot of Brandon in another state. jmo
It was the day before Tylee was burned. I suspect it had to do with his preparations for the fire. Disgustingly!

Under Count 1 It states that...
The defendants, CD, LV AC (deseased) and other co-conspiritors both KNOWN and unknown........................
Does that mean even more arrests may be on the way?

ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪɴ ʟᴜᴍ | 林俊豪
@jlumfox10

·
1h

Penalty for the most serious felonies range from life in prison without parole to the death penalty. Prosecutors have not officially decided if death penalty will be pursued in this case.

Again, this huge news comes on the day of what would have been JJ Vallow’s 9th birthday. #fox10phoenix

Under Count 1 It states that...
The defendants, CD, LV AC (deseased) and other co-conspiritors both KNOWN and unknown........................
Does that mean even more arrests may be on the way?

There may be but that language is often found in indictments to cover any other people known or unknown to the prosecution at the time of the indictment as this important in conspiracy cases.

I'm still wondering about how the insurance company paid out on Tammy's death with zero autopsy. Especially since she was so young and healthy,and Insurance companies are not exactly quick to hand over large sums of money just like that. MOO

There was no reason for the insurance company to no pay it. They can't just hold it. They process tons of claims

Nate Eaton

@NateNewsNow

·
49m

NEW: Chad Daybell will have his initial court appearance on the new charges tomorrow at 11. Lori Vallow Daybell will appear at 11:30. It will be via Zoom and we will carry the hearings live.

Will they be required to be present?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member