Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no reason for the insurance company to no pay it. They can't just hold it. They process tons of claims

Will they be required to be present?
No Autopsy, Young healthy person. They just forked out all that money, with zero questions. I'm sorry tons of claims or not. I have serious questions about that,and think that should be checked out too. MOO

Yaaaayyyyyy! Finally! The charges were well worth the wait! I hope Arizona will get there stuff together now and charge Chad and Lori in the death of Charles, and possibly Joe Ryan. And....maybe even Alex (even though he’s a murderer. MOO). As excited as I am that charges were finally brought against these 2 evil beings, I can’t help but shed a tear for all of their victims. I hope we all remember to say a lil prayer tonight for JJ, Tylee, Tammy, Charles, Joe, Colby, Larry and Kay, Tammy’s family, and even Chad’s children. I’m sure today has to be bittersweet for all of them. MOO

This is such an IMPORTANT DAY.

It just seems like getting here was fraught with issues.

I feel like buying a birthday cake in JJ's name.
To remember this innocent little child they harmed.

No Autopsy, Young healthy person. They just forked out all that money, with zero questions. I'm sorry tons of claims or not. I have serious questions about that,and think that should be checked out too. MOO[/

Unless there’s evidence of lying on the application (eg failure to disclose medical condition), most contracts require disbursement of the funds within a limited period (eg 30 days). If $ can’t go to the murderer of the insured (that’s the slayer statute), it goes to another beneficiary. As long as there’s a valid contract and a death, I think insurance co is obligated to pay. Failure to pay where there’s no question as to the validity of the contract = bad faith on the part of the insurance co.

Why would an insurance co perform an autopsy? It doesn’t prove fraud. It proves a death, and that is all that is needed to trigger their obligation to pay.

Last edited:
I believe now that murder charges have been filed, a new attorney will need to be appointed for Lori. Mark Means has never tried a criminal case/felony. John Prior can stay on, unless they seek the death penalty, in which case he could be seated as the second chair/counsel at the defense table. He is not dealt penalty qualified.

OMG!!! That's a massive list, I wonder who they all are???
Lots of sleuthing to be done here.....;););)

Most likely, some of this list is forensics and police that have been investigating and have found the evidence. Of course, some of Chad's children are on the list. I would love to have been a fly on the wall to hear the questions that they were asked. One of them actually posted here in the beginning.

Keystone Mountain has a “sick and sad” room where kids who aren’t enjoying ski lessons hang out until mom or dad picks them up. Do you know if the detention center has a similar room they can take MM to where he can curl into the fetal position and weep privately?
BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I can’t stop chortling st this image!

Knowing Chad and being a PAP member aren't criminal offenses and neither is joining a cult. Her husband and children weren't harmed. I've seen no proof that she knew of the murders in advance. What she told people many months after the fact (and after already spilling the beans to police) isn't an indication of what she knew when things went down.

Wait and see….it will come out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member