Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iirc, Colby was sent a money gift from Lori when she was in Kauai. Ugh, poor Colby. I feel sick for him for so many reasons. I hope he has good support. His whole sense of biography is about to be unraveled.

I'm not aware of any money gift from Lori to Colby when in HI. Link? I am looking at our WS timeline and see ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*

13 June 2019 – Lori uses Venmo to send her oldest son CR money with the note “Medicine” and a heart. This is the last time Lori used Venmo to send money. Lori Vallow

6 Aug 2019, 5:33 pm (AZ timezone) - Venmo in Tylee’s name sent money to her older brother CR with a heart and two exclamation points. Tylee Ryan

11 Sept 2019, 7:07 pm - Venmo in Tylee’s name sent money to her older brother CR with a heart.

10 Oct 2019, 5:39 pm – Venmo in Tylee’s name sent money to her older brother CR with a heart and “We love you”. CR says the money sent through Tylee’s account was from his mom Lori. CR figured his mom was having Tylee send money through her account because Lori is not very tech savvy. (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix).

16 Oct 2019, 1:43 pm (ID Timezone) - Venmo in Tylee’s name again sent money to her older brother CR with a heart. This is the last activity on Tylee’s social media.

I would say for them to say there are known co-conspirators (as well as unknown others) someone must have broken ranks. This isn't just knowledge of them becoming 'zombies', and thinking there is going to be an accidental death or a prayer to cause death, it has to be knowledge of the trio's plot to commit first degree murder of the children, indeed involvement I would think. I don't think anyone should get immunity for that, not acting to protect the children, participating in the conspiracy, there has to be more charges coming, for others, I think.

MOO
The tie in with Brandons similar murder attempt has to be taken into account ...surely??

The tie in with Alex's suspicious poisoning murder has to be taken into account...surely??

Plenty of big fish to fry yet.....o_O

So agree tortoise:) there has to be! (at the very least options to do so)

moo

I'm not aware of any money gift from Lori to Colby when in HI. Link? I am looking at our WS timeline and see ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*

13 June 2019 – Lori uses Venmo to send her oldest son CR money with the note “Medicine” and a heart. This is the last time Lori used Venmo to send money. Lori Vallow

6 Aug 2019, 5:33 pm (AZ timezone) - Venmo in Tylee’s name sent money to her older brother CR with a heart and two exclamation points. Tylee Ryan

11 Sept 2019, 7:07 pm - Venmo in Tylee’s name sent money to her older brother CR with a heart.

10 Oct 2019, 5:39 pm – Venmo in Tylee’s name sent money to her older brother CR with a heart and “We love you”. CR says the money sent through Tylee’s account was from his mom Lori. CR figured his mom was having Tylee send money through her account because Lori is not very tech savvy. (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix).

16 Oct 2019, 1:43 pm (ID Timezone) - Venmo in Tylee’s name again sent money to her older brother CR with a heart. This is the last activity on Tylee’s social media.
Lori was in Hawaii in October (dates unknown) so she could have venmoed him money from there.

Understand, and yet I keep thinking with this case.. of the Berreth/Frazee case and the deal that KKL got. 100% is needed for Lori and Chad to go away..MOO.. . at what expense of letting others off? We shall see.

Again, why was MG's current hubby not even on the Indictment witness list? He is the one who saw JJ "asleep" in the arms of AlC.
You mean the grand jury witness list? His name is there.

You mean the grand jury witness list? His name is there.

My bad... Thanks as I missed it DW is indeed there. :oops:

I did an ETA on my OP so I don't create more confusion.

One think that wasn't in the indictment was any mention of TR's fathers' insurance policy and manipulating/drawing funds etc. Perhaps that $$ was never there for them, or already paid out and spent?

From WS timeline:

24 Feb 2020 – Tylee’s Aunt Annie, the sister of the late Joe Ryan, does an interview with East Idaho News. "One of the really pressing questions that I’ve asked throughout this entire thing is when was Tylee last seen…I’ve asked that question over and over and over...I was glad to have some kind of date stamp. But at the same time, it was clearly a disconcerting thought of her being out at this national park with this cast of characters and just wondering what they had on their minds," says Annie in response to the new info released that Tylee was last seen in Yellowstone on Sept 8th.

When asked about her brother’s death Annie says: "I really just go back and forth because on the one hand, it is feasible that he could have died of a heart attack because heart disease does run in our family. At the same time, I have questions about the autopsy," and notes that JR's height and build were incorrect and he had been dead around a week before he was found. JR did have a life insurance policy but she is unsure who received the money. "There’s no question in my mind Joe absolutely would have had life insurance and there’s absolutely no question Lori would not have been the beneficiary…I do wonder if he had it in a trust for Tylee that matured when she turned 17 because JJ was last seen the day before Tylee’s 17th birthday. I have no idea but everything surrounding this whole ordeal seems to be motivated by money."
........(East Idaho News).

Last edited:
My bad... Thanks as I missed it DW is indeed there. :oops:

I did an ETA on my OP so I don't create more confusion.

One think that wasn't in the indictment was any mention of TR's fathers' insurance policy and manipulating/drawing funds etc. Perhaps that $$ was never there for them, or already paid out and spent?

From WS timeline:

24 Feb 2020 – Tylee’s Aunt Annie, the sister of the late Joe Ryan, does an interview with East Idaho News. "One of the really pressing questions that I’ve asked throughout this entire thing is when was Tylee last seen…I’ve asked that question over and over and over...I was glad to have some kind of date stamp. But at the same time, it was clearly a disconcerting thought of her being out at this national park with this cast of characters and just wondering what they had on their minds," says Annie in response to the new info released that Tylee was last seen in Yellowstone on Sept 8th.

When asked about her brother’s death Annie says: "I really just go back and forth because on the one hand, it is feasible that he could have died of a heart attack because heart disease does run in our family. At the same time, I have questions about the autopsy," and notes that JR's height and build were incorrect and he had been dead around a week before he was found. JR did have a life insurance policy but she is unsure who received the money. "There’s no question in my mind Joe absolutely would have had life insurance and there’s absolutely no question Lori would not have been the beneficiary…I do wonder if he had it in a trust for Tylee that matured when she turned 17 because JJ was last seen the day before Tylee’s 17th birthday. I have no idea but everything surrounding this whole ordeal seems to be motivated by money."
........(East Idaho News).
So the existence of a trust fund for Tylee from Joe was never confirmed?

So the existence of a trust fund for Tylee from Joe was never confirmed?
Not answering your question directly, but Tylee's (presumably bank) card had been used after her death, so I can't think what other income she'd have been in receipt of to keep her account in funds, since Tylee's social security benefits were already going directly to Lori.

26 Jan 2020, abt 3:30 pm -Kauai Police Dept and federal agents serve search warrants on Lori & Chad outside of Kauai Beach Resort in Hawaii. KPD pull Lori & Chad over along the Kuhio Hwy and they enter the hotel parking lot. KPD seizes a black Ford Explorer, the rental car Lori & Chad drove. Lori & Chad are separated in the backs of 2 police SUVs while the warrant is served. After 30 min a tow truck takes away the rental car. LE found birth certificates belonging to Tylee and JJ, Tylee’s financial transaction card, JJ’s iPad, another iPad that was logged into JJ’s Apple account and JJ’s school registration receipts from Kennedy Elementary. Police learned that Tylee’s financial transaction card, which was with Lori, had been used since Tylee was last seen. (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News).

What if the state has enough information for conviction and isn't prepared to make a deal with one of the defendants? Who can initiate/accept a deal in the first place? IIRC, Rob Wood indicated that a deal could entail taking the death penalty off the table in exchange for information (confession?), not getting 10 years for 3 murders.

When you consider the potential sentences for conviction on all counts, a “deal” wouldn’t provide that much relief. One life sentence instead of three doesn’t strike me as something the prosecution would care to offer, and accepting it would be less than comforting. Of course, if DP is on the table, that could have currency. That’s why I think the prosecution may press for it.

Last edited:
The crimes apparently started Oct 2018.
By July 2019 CV was shot by AC, police bought self defense, then Tylee, JJ go missing and a game of "they are at the movies starts," and then Tammy D. Dies a terrible death and the deputy and the coroner buy a sudden illness death no attending physician.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong