Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Gothner KCCI on Twitter
"Was that the body of Mollie Tibbetts?" "Yes." "At that point in time did it look like she was alive?" "At the beginning I saw a little bit of movement but then I saw no movement."
11:07 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

"What did you do next?" "I stayed there a couple of minutes thinking what to do?" "I stood there a few minutes and took the body out." Why didn't you call the police? "Because I was scared."
11:08 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
Says he didn't call the police "because I was scared."

WOW-- For "blocked out" or Blacked Out" that he said at the beginning, he sure is REMEMBERING a lot of (false) details now.

He couldn't remember anything during his black out but now he can give a detailed play by play.

OMG-- Unbelievable

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
Says he picked up Mollie's body. "It was very heavy," he says. No signs of life.

"I picked her up and then I put her in the cornfield." Says he covered her with corn stalks "because I didn't wan to leave her...I didn't want her to be too exposed to the sun." "I left her exactly how she was in the trunk."
11:09 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Says she was wearing all her clothing, "there was only one shoe that was off."
11:10 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Says he had to use his phone to find his way home.
11:10 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Says Mollie Tibbetts' phone, Fitbit, earbuds, his keys and phone were in the trunk. "I left it on the side of the road," he says of Mollie's possessions.
10:11 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

I can’t wait for prosecutor to sink his teeth into CBR. This is going to be phenomenal

I am disgusted by this defense sham. I hope the press rips them.
They fed him this story IMO ...defense is leading him thru a fairytale .
Just like they led Jordan Lamb down a certain road. Insane.

This is about a raped & murdered soul that he confessed to killing & throwing away.
MOO

So if the men killed her why was there no blood in the car from their clothing. Surly someone committing that violent crime would have blood on them. They didn't leave the weapons in the trunk with the phone and ear buds and his keys. They had to have killed her before they put her in the trunk. Whoever did it would be bloody and they would not be concerned with getting blood in his car because he was taking the blame for it. Why was no blood found anywhere but the trunk?

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
"I knew if I did it in any way I was going to be involved," CBR says of why he didn't tell investigators what happened.
11:12 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Chris Gothner KCCI on Twitter
"You didn't tell a soul about this for over a month, is that right?" Yes. "If you were approached, you would have taken this to the grave, is that right?" Yes. "I knew if I (called police) in any way, I was going to be involved."

Says he did not call police because he feared harm to his ex-girlfriend and daughter.

"Do you know Ulises Felix?" "Yes." "How." Ex-GF cousin. Has been to CBR's home and spent night. "You're not alleging Ulises was in that car, is that right?" "Correct." But Ulises "did spend time with (his) Hispanic group of people"
11:13 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Says Ulises attended Brooklyn school and seemed to have a fair amount of white friends. Now about to go through interrogation.
11:14 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member