Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪɴ ʟᴜᴍ | 林俊豪
@jlumfox10

·
2m

So formal arraignment when Daybell will enter plea, is set on the one-year anniversary of the discovery of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan’s remains.
Quote Tweet

p2WxyE9y_normal.jpg

ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪɴ ʟᴜᴍ | 林俊豪
@jlumfox10
· 7m
6/9/21 - next arraignment set for Chad Daybell who will retain Prior as his attorn

I still can't work out whether chad really believed all this stuff, i feel like lori did but i'm on the fence whether chad was the master manipulator, making up these stupid family history trees with light and dark ratings etc. Part of me feels like chad brainwashed people for his own benefit and didn't really believe in the same stuff, but i can't be sure.

I can't see how Prior can continue - surely he's burned through the money already and the (mortgaged) home is not worth that much.
IMO if/when the money runs out, Prior will likely go the same route as Means, and accept the rate the State will pay. Both attorneys may also consider the publicity to be a benefit.

Prior always seems to want to say as little as possible and get out as quickly as he can.
Ha! I was always getting that impression too! Maybe to his credit, he has been handling a pretty large (by rural Idaho standards IMO) for awhile now, that and maybe he just cannot stand being next to Chad for so long :D

I was half-expecting, if we saw Chad at all, that he would appear significantly different after so long in custody. We see that a lot in other cases, some people barely look like what they did when they were first taken into custody.

I don't believe for one second that the attempted shooting on brandon boudreaux was done without the knowledge of MP, All these deaths were for money, lori,chad and alex would not have set up that hit unless they had already arranged with MP they would get a share of some money, imho.

Absolutely. MP was definitely taking a page out of Lori's playbook.

I can't remember. Did Chad do an evaluation of Brandon and the kids? If so, has it been publicly released?

There is so much to decipher in the crimes committed against Brandon and his kids, should they have their own thread? I really feel and hope there will be charges brought in that case.

Seal is up at the court live YT site now

ETA: 1:02 pm. All are live. Chad there with his atty. (Chad is first, then Lori in 30 minutes)

Below is screenshot from live as to who is attending the Zoom. (Rob Wood, Judge Eddins, Chad/John Prior, Linsey Blake, Rachael Smith)

READING CHARGES against Chad

Count 1
Grand theft... punishable by death or life (minimum 10 years, 50k)
14 years....

egads, can't keep up. MSM will have later!

View attachment 298518
He’s SMILING? Unbelievable.

Scott Reisch saying IF insurance was paid out, they may go after the money by fighting the agreement that Prior had with Chad on his house.

MOO I'm still not sure that he got the money, as the SS for Lori said she received it, but the two insurance charges for Chad said he submitted... but did NOT mention he received.

"I can't see how Prior can continue"

All the money in the world couldn't buy the publicity Prior will get from representing Chad in this high profile case. Spots on ABC, CBS and NBC as well as CNN, MSNBC and Fox News Channel offering his expertise and analysis. And Court TV. Book deals.

Ha! I was always getting that impression too! Maybe to his credit, he has been handling a pretty large (by rural Idaho standards IMO) for awhile now, that and maybe he just cannot stand being next to Chad for so long :D

I was half-expecting, if we saw Chad at all, that he would appear significantly different after so long in custody. We see that a lot in other cases, some people barely look like what they did when they were first taken into custody.

Are Chad and Lori still in separate county jails? I've been away from this for a while.

"I can't see how Prior can continue"

All the money in the world couldn't buy the publicity Prior will get from representing Chad in this high profile case. Spots on ABC, CBS and NBC as well as CNN, MSNBC and Fox News Channel offering his expertise and analysis. And Court TV. Book deals.
BBM - expertise - ha, ha , ha

Absolutely. MP was definitely taking a page out of Lori's playbook.

I can't remember. Did Chad do an evaluation of Brandon and the kids? If so, has it been publicly released?

There is so much to decipher in the crimes committed against Brandon and his kids, should they have their own thread? I really feel and hope there will be charges brought in that case.

MP told IP that chad told her that Brandon had been possessed by a demon or another dark entity and was also told that that something needed to happen to him in order for his spirit to progress and for the Lord’s plan to continue

Sounds like the same theme over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member