Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, 2 days is less than a year ;). I think he just didn't know. It was a dumb question anyway. This witness is totally unnecessary.

I think he would know thought because he was paying some rent once we was working. Wouldn't you remember if you had someone living in your home and if they went to work for 12 hour days or if they laid around not paying rent for a year or if it was even just a week or two. I do think he would know because he was living in his house. If he didn't live with him or pay him rent, I could see having no idea.

The law. People are supposed to follow the law, being properly admitted and inspected at the border.

It has nothing to do with politics or racism.

It is too bad that we have so many people in the United States who do not understand laws.
Exactly my point. That's what they wanted hammered home, none of the other excuses.

I literally LOL'd I feel so bad for her family. This is ridiculous and offensive to the court that most of these has even been said. I would think also if 6'7" man was involved you would say an extremely large man was in my home. That is a full foot taller than CBR. Not something you forget. That is awkwardly tall.. 6'2" and under more normal to see people of that height, but I'd guess most people don't see someone that tall even once a month (unless you are related to or live with someone that tall).

I have seven uncles on my mother's side and the shortest one is 6'5" and I would still call someone 6'7" extremely tall. Unfortunately the height was not passed down to me - 5'2" :(

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
Frese asks again. "Why did you make those calls about your father?" "I know the type of man he is. He sexually abused me and my sisters. He also threatened to kill us," a visibly emotional Slife says.
1:37 PM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Brown objects, says this has nothing to do with the case.
1:37 PM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Slife continues, says she has DHS records of the abuse.
1:38 PM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

"He would pull guns on us, he would throw knives at us."
1:38 PM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Brown objects again for relevance. Frese says she only has five more minutes, won't take all day. Judge Yates: "I'm going to overrule but I'm going to hold you to that. Let's get where we're going."
1:39 PM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App
I can't believe the judge allowed that testimony. It doesn't even fit the defense's theory of the case.

Can the prosecution call witnesses after the defense rests?

CBR's ex girlfriend needs to be questioned about his demeanor from the 18th till his arrest. Did he hover, was he protective of her and her daughter. Did he mentioned for them to be extra careful, did he act different than normal? Surly if his story is true he would have acted somehow different. He would have wanted to have his daughter close by, he would have told her to be careful, he would have done something if he was so afraid that these men would harm his daughter. She was called before his bombshell was dropped so the prosecution couldn't ask her about this. Fishy!
They can call rebuttal witnesses.

On the fence???????????????

I know, right? I just would not like to think the Defense fed him this tale but a good part of me thinks is it really possible. IMO I think it would have been better for him to not testify or since he did he should have stuck to the black out story. I just think he would have stuck to that story unless he was coaxed into a new story that made DJ and an accomplice suspects. I really do not think he came up with this on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks