Found Deceased Canada - Justin Evans, 22, Gravenhurst, Ont, 12 Dec 2020

That same article also says this:
'Five days before the body was discovered, Watson confirmed multiple searches have been conducted by ground, air and water, including the woods bordering the trailer park.

Environmental conditions, changing seasons and landscape may have contributed to when the body was found, Folz said. When Evans disappeared, Muskoka was blanketed in snow.'

I could understand why it was missed in snow but 5 days before found, LE was searching again, how did they not find it? Perhaps it's to do with the swamp.

I suppose the conditions of the swamp could be a factor. I also wonder whether the perp(s) stored Justin's remains. I can't help but wonder who might have access to a large freezer. The search 5 days prior may have led the killer(s) to believe the coast was clear, so to speak.

I suppose the conditions of the swamp could be a factor. I also wonder whether the perp(s) stored Justin's remains. I can't help but wonder who might have access to a large freezer. The search 5 days prior may have led the killer(s) to believe the coast was clear, so to speak.

I didn't consider that, it is possible! We'll hear soon, I hope they can establish what went on in that shed and most importantly why.
He was really tall, I don't think it was one person taking his body from where it happened. JMO.

Environmental conditions, changing seasons and landscape may have contributed to when the body was found, Folz said. When Evans disappeared, Muskoka was blanketed in snow.'

I could understand why it was missed in snow but 5 days before found, LE was searching again, how did they not find it? Perhaps it's to do with the swamp.

I live about 2 hours away from here and we had a very mild December, we did not have much snow the days leading up to and after their search efforts. Even friends who live in that area say it was not snow covered that you could not see the grass. Although, I’m wondering how far this swamp area is. Could it be a “stone throw” which is down a steep embankment ?

Possibly.... but was it a lady who was walking her dog who found him? I would think close to a walking trail... tho my partner and I often go off the trail ourselves. I’m interested to know more information
I read he was found by a hiker. I didn’t see anything that said a lady walking her dog. I would imagine it would be semi close to a trail but the area looks pretty thick with trees and brush. I’m waiting to find out exactly how far from his home he was found....and how the heck he got there.

I read he was found by a hiker. I didn’t see anything that said a lady walking her dog. I would imagine it would be semi close to a trail but the area looks pretty thick with trees and brush. I’m waiting to find out exactly how far from his home he was found....and how the heck he got there.

Police hold scene where body of missing Gravenhurst man believed to be found

This article states police informed the family that the discovery was made by a woman walking her dog.
But the main question is definitely how did he get there and how!
There so so many many things in the case that seem so fishy to me.

New video from It’s A Crime:

TY for linking this awesome video! Linda did an excellent job breaking down the 4 versions of Bud & Kiara's timeline. How in the heck did they "pass" polygraphs if the stories keep changing? It's either this way or that way. It can't be four different versions.:confused: Unless, timeline questions weren't asked, which I think would defeat the purpose of a polygraph. :rolleyes:

In regards to Kiara's statement about when she last saw Justin...that's pay dirt right there. First it was Sat morn @ 7 (waving goodbye w/ Bud). Now it's when Bud grabbed meds either Thurs/Fri. (she can't remember). Excuse my street talk...guuuurl, done eff'd up! :p

Boy 'oh boy I bet the detectives just sit there and shake their heads in amazement.:D I bet all they needed was a body and COD. My gut tells me arrests warrants are on their way soon. ;)

Last edited:
TY for linking this awesome video! Linda did an excellent job breaking down the 4 versions of Bud & Kiara's timeline. How in the heck did they "pass" polygraphs if the stories keep changing? It's either this way or that way. It can't be four different versions.:confused: Unless, timeline questions weren't asked, which I think would defeat the purpose of a polygraph. :rolleyes:

In regards to Kiara's statement about when she last saw Justin...that's pay dirt right there. First it was Sat morn @ 7 (waving goodbye w/ Bud). Now it's when Bud grabbed meds either Thurs/Fri. (she can't remember). Excuse my street talk...guuuurl, done eff'd up! :p

Boy 'oh boy I bet the detectives just sit there and shake their heads in amazement.:D I bet all they needed was a body and COD. My gut tells me arrests warrants are on their way soon. ;)
There are so many different versions! It’s just doesn’t add up! I’m not blaming the roommates or accusing them, but you have to wonder if they are covering for someone.

I also wonder why the focus is on Saturday, because Bud’s mom did say she wasn’t sure if it was Friday or Saturday that she saw him at breakfast ...she’s retired and sometimes your days can run together. I know I can relate with all of this work from home COVID stuff too. But maybe it was Friday that Justin was last seen...and that would give somebody almost 2 full days to move/hide/cover up what happened to Justin. They didn’t notify authorities until Monday! Plus there was a party on Friday that Justin had RSVP’ed for and never showed up.

I don’t know if it’s just like the social media generation, but KC commenting on practically every video about Justin is making her look very suspicious.

Linda is good! I’m looking forward to her next videos!!!! She has an entire playlist on Justin’s case. ;)

I really want to know what they did forensics on and what they found. They asked for a lot of detail and told the family it would take 30 days... (I would have assumed longer)
I want to know more about finding justin. I want to know more about the dad, why did he lie, is he drunk every day? I want to know more about the polygraphs. I want to know if the police found Justin’s phone when they found him. I want to know if police are checking other peoples cell phone data on the timeline.
Probably the most reassuring thing I saw was that police ARE watching social media on this case and can see the changing stories and weird behaviour of some of the people involved. I want justice for justin

I really want to know what they did forensics on and what they found. They asked for a lot of detail and told the family it would take 30 days... (I would have assumed longer)
I want to know more about finding justin. I want to know more about the dad, why did he lie, is he drunk every day? I want to know more about the polygraphs. I want to know if the police found Justin’s phone when they found him. I want to know if police are checking other peoples cell phone data on the timeline.
Probably the most reassuring thing I saw was that police ARE watching social media on this case and can see the changing stories and weird behaviour of some of the people involved. I want justice for justin

I would also like to know where the phone pinged when that last text was sent.
I am really torn on what day it happened. I would agree with Linda that wed is more likely but why wasn't the shed cleaned of blood/tidied up if 'someone' wanted to hide evidence? Why was his bag there? If phone was taken and used, why not set it up as leaving voluntarily? Glad it wasn't just puzzling.
I wish he was found sooner, I hope LE finds enough evidence for charges.
All MOO

An admin changed the name of the group "Bring Justin Evans Home" to "Justice For Justin". May answers, arrest(s), and justice come quickly. :(

Rest in peace, Justin. You will never be forgotten.
1f499.png

188500406_10158591749004102_6670130328346548951_n.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark