Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #60 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV

·
8m

The defense is asking for the discovery to be produced immediately... TOMORROW. Claiming they haven't received a page. Prosecutors says they have 21 days after today to hand that over but it also says as soon as practical.

Posting Lauren's tweets here is much appreciated, so thank you :)

UPDATE re. AA

Today's hearing concluded -- AA release will be at the discretion of the Court pursuant to RULE 55.1. Judge will read the motions-- decision may or may not require a hearing. Hearing may or may not be closed to the public.

Also, Preliminary hearing set: August 9 & 10.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV

·
5m
#BarryMorphew attorney said, "He's been sitting in a jailcell/cage waiting." Prosecutor said "the staff member primarily responsible for the organizing the discovery was sick. There is a boat load of information to culminate. Over 10,000 police reports."

The wording there seems odd. Why would there be over 10k police reports?

Yes! I agree!
not only “leave it” but if you have a large social media following don’t tell any of them to go get it!
it reminded me of some of his comments about the police and how they weren’t doing anything and all those who came out with pitchforks after those remarks (this was when they were still on the PE channel together).
Frankly, I can’t even see a reason for wanting to mention doing anything with it to a large audience but JMO.
By the time I listened, he already had 13K listeners. So that many ppl times "how many?". heard him tell ppl to go steal the statue. Imo

Yes, I saw a picture of it and it looked like it was carefully arranged. I can understand why the girls would have wanted to do that. They may never have a grave to visit.
Actually, I think the issue surrounds two physical pieces or memorabilia: a stepping stone plaque presumably set by the daughters and the garden girl bequeathed to SM from her own mother. I believe MM was under the impression that the garden girl statue was just set at the alleged crash and preferred to have it returned to her until learning that there was also a plaque with it, most likely by the daughters, and changed her mind that they should not be disturbed. MOO

They are good, IMO. I was less then impressed with the lead prosecutor. He seemed a bit overwhelmed and not as "bulldoggish" as I hoped.

Is it just me?
I was underwhelmed as well. Defense seemed to talk circles around him with citing case law and he talked but, I don’t know, I just did not get the same view. Like Defense citing how and why they should be entitled for something and she cited some specific law, then the State replies with something simplistic like the woman who does discovery is out sick today, lol. It just had a different feel IMO

Defense: mr morphew is sitting in jail, in a cage. We are working for his release…

Blood boil begins…
Ita.
His release on bail would be dangerous for many people.
If he has read through the AA ; he'll know who 'talked'.
Ugh.
And who cares if he's 'in a cage' ?
At least he's alive.
Not like it's a cage at all, but a room with bars on the door.

His loved ones can see him, and talk to or visit him.
Suzanne was robbed of everything.
MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads