Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why Mom is the one to identify the body and not Dad. Especially since he hasn't been in Mom's custody for over a year.
LE many still be trying to piece together dad’s whereabouts for the past month. I’m not saying he was involved in Samuel’s death. LE knows mom hasn’t seen him in a month so she’s definitely not involved.

Body believed to be of missing Houston boy Samuel Olson found in Jasper motel room, sources say

Police said the last time they can independently verify his location is on April 30 when he was at school. Samuel’s paternal grandmother, Tonya Olson, said he was with her the following weekend. Olson said she heard him on the phone a little over a week ago.

Sam’s grandmother said they have now lost contact with her son’s girlfriend.

Police searched an apartment and towed a car overnight after getting a tip this was the last location Sam was seen.

Mother of missing child Samuel Olson assisting police in identifying body in Jasper, attorney says

I am not sure why this article is titled “en route” when the actual text of the news is this:
The mother of missing 6-year-old Samuel Olson is working with police to confirm whether a dead body in Jasper is that of her son, who was reported missing May 27, according to her attorney Marco González.
The actual wording does not say en route from what I can tell.

While I have no doubt any mother would drive through hell to find her child, I cannot imagine LE would ask this mom to drive over an hour from Houston to Jasper to confirm the ID. Would they?

NEVERMIND - they have changed the title to remove the term en route. Earlier article used that wording, but not an updated one.

Last edited:
Mother of missing child Samuel Olson assisting police in identifying body in Jasper, attorney says

I am not sure why this article is titled “en route” when the actual text of the news is this:

While I have no doubt any mother would drive through hell to find her child, I cannot imagine LE would ask this mom to drive over an hour from Houston to Jasper to confirm the ID. Would they?

It just changed within the last few mins; I noticed that as well.

It’s now this

Trying to understand.... Mom (SO) could not find Samuel since January 2020 because she could not find the father. And the grandmother too? (TO)
Did they move so she couldn’t find them?
Hated her so much they thought TB was a better caretaker of Samuel?
:(

Last edited:
OMG I guess we knew how this would turn out. I’m so sick of reading about dead children. Do we know if it’s the GF they detained? If there’s joint custody, why hasn’t the mother seen him in a year. Could it be the father has physical custody?
The lawyers of the child's mother stated today there was not a joint custody.
The mother was the custodial parent. The father did not return him after a visitation. The mother went thru the legal process to to get her son back with new orders. The lawyers stated each time they went to legally serve DO and return the child , the dad had picked up and moved with child ..yet once again try to locate again.. then same happens as before. Apparently he was moving and hiding. Per the presser tonight.

NEVERMIND - they have changed the title to remove the term en route. Earlier article used that wording, but not an updated one.

Originally the article said the Mom was on her way to Jasper and had left earlier in the evening.

I think this case is going to be a lot like Gannon. All the GF, no family involved. JMO tho.

I hope so. As horrid as it already is, it's worse when blood family does something like this. I'm over here hoping he supported that story because he was hoodwinked, and not because he was in it up to his eyeballs.

But if Samuel has been with dad the past month and LE is saying the child has been in the tote for a while, why didn’t dad notice he was missing?
And WHY was this precious child with a person the Dad had a protective order against? He was in danger from her and he thought his BABY would be safe??????

The lawyers of the child's mother stated today there was not a joint custody.
The mother was the custodial parent. The father did not return him after a visitation. The mother went thru the legal process to to get her son back with new orders. The lawyers stated each time they went to legally serve DO and return the child , the dad had picked up and moved with child ..yet once again try to locate again.. then same happens as before. Apparently he was moving and hiding. Per the presser tonight.

All the while letting his girlfriend whom he had to get a protective order against take care of him. I just do not understand this at all....

I think this case is going to be a lot like Gannon. All the GF, no family involved. JMO tho.
From what I know, I don’t think Gannon’s dad was criminally neglectful. He was on duty for reserve assignments to serve his country and support his family. Gannon’s mother was not really active in the picture.

Awaiting details on Samuel’s situation. (Sitting on hands).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998