Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this in an article which makes me wonder if the Grandmother was being truthful or not and if its possible she's in on it. I'm only saying this because if it's possible he has been gone longer than the Grandmother had to have been lying about it since she's claimed from day 1 that someone showed up and took him.

"According to ABC 13, Balboa said she handed the young boy to the mom because the parents are in a custody battle. However, investigators have not been able to verify that and, in fact, Sam may have gone missing weeks ago."

Source: BREAKING: Jasper PD believes body in motel room is that of boy reported missing

Makes me wonder if the grandmother was the one who called in the tip to police.

Just my own thought and opinion.

Found this in an article which makes me wonder if the Grandmother was being truthful or not and if its possible she's in on it. I'm only saying this because if it's possible he has been gone longer than the Grandmother had to have been lying about it since she's claimed from day 1 that someone showed up and took him.

"According to ABC 13, Balboa said she handed the young boy to the mom because the parents are in a custody battle. However, investigators have not been able to verify that and, in fact, Sam may have gone missing weeks ago."

Source: BREAKING: Jasper PD believes body in motel room is that of boy reported missing
ok im getting more confused. she "handed him over" 5/24? i thought it was 5/27?

Also I found this interesting which would also not align with what Grandma is saying:

"Houston police searched the Gateway at Ellington apartment complex Monday. Texas Equusearch planned to conduct a physical search Tuesday, but it did not happen, saying the stories given to police don’t add up, which makes it difficult for them to know where to start. Police said the last time they can independently verify his location is on April 30 when he was at school. Samuel’s paternal grandmother, Tonya Olson, said he was with her the following weekend. Olson said she heard him on the phone a little over a week ago."

It also states in this article it seems that Tonya Olson is Samuel's fathers Mother so there is connection there with the Dad, the GF, and Grandmother. Also if Grandmother is lying this makes sense as to why they have Sam's mom IDing him.

SOURCE: Police: Body believed to be of Samuel Olson found in Jasper motel | khou.com

Last edited:
How did Dalton pick him up if he didn’t have a vehicle? Was it Dalton and TB that picked him up?
If Dalton picked up Samuel - then he was already exposed and should have gone to stay with his son and TB.
A lot of this doesn’t make sense.

Right. He was already exposed...but I guess I can understand if he was the sole caregiver to his father.

But that was still a month ago at this point. Why was he still with TB?
If he wasn't a virtual student, he was about 3 school districts away from his school. I can't see them driving an hour or more to drop him off at school and then repeating the trip in the afternoon.
I consider myself a pretty good parent but there's no way I'd drive across Houston multiple times a day. I won't even take a job inside the loop because I live in the suburbs.

I'm very interested to know if they'd taken him out of school because they expected mom to pop up and take him back...i'll be honest and admit that I'm not sure why she hadn't gone that route anyway but she probably had no clue where he was enrolled.

Also I found this interesting which would also not align with what Grandma is saying:

"Houston police searched the Gateway at Ellington apartment complex Monday. Texas Equusearch planned to conduct a physical search Tuesday, but it did not happen, saying the stories given to police don’t add up, which makes it difficult for them to know where to start. Police said the last time they can independently verify his location is on April 30 when he was at school. Samuel’s paternal grandmother, Tonya Olson, said he was with her the following weekend. Olson said she heard him on the phone a little over a week ago."

It also states in this article it seems that Tonya Olson is Samuel's fathers Mother so there is connection there with the Dad, the GF, and Grandmother. Also if Grandmother is lying this makes sense as to why they have Sam's mom IDing him.

SOURCE: Police: Body believed to be of Samuel Olson found in Jasper motel | khou.com
So April 30th a Friday in School
Then Granny TO states for sure Sammy was with her the following weekend. Ok then that would be May 7,8,9th Mothets Day Weekend correct ??
Why is granny TO saying she was with him May 2nd on Sunday?

Right. He was already exposed...but I guess I can understand if he was the sole caregiver to his father.

If he wasn't a virtual student, he was about 3 school districts away from his school. I can't see them driving an hour or more to drop him off at school and then repeating the trip in the afternoon.
I consider myself a pretty good parent but there's no way I'd drive across Houston multiple times a day. I won't even take a job inside the loop because I live in the suburbs.

I'm very interested to know if they'd taken him out of school because they expected mom to pop up and take him back...i'll be honest and admit that I'm not sure why she hadn't gone that route anyway but she probably had no clue where he was enrolled.
And how were they actually making all those trips since 1 has definitely stated he does not have a car.
Were they sharing 1 car ?
Was it a really crazy lucky carpool service? Was it a uber driver?

BREAKING: Jasper PD believes body in motel room is that of boy reported missing

KFDM/Fox 4 media partner, KJAS radio, broke the story of the child's body Tuesday evening and KFDM/Fox 4 has been reporting on it all evening long with Angel San Juan reporting live from the scene.

Angel says Texas Rangers, Jasper Police and other law enforcement officers were reviewing the surveillance video late Tuesday night.

I agree about the traffic. I suspect the grandparents, great grandfather and Dalton live close to the school. Not sure how Dalton took him to school without a vehicle. Or how they thought TB would get Samuel to school from way down in Webster.

Dalton is the sole caregiver to his grandfather when he’s working long hours on his construction job?
So he would have no time to care for little Samuel.
Or have a girlfriend/fiancé.

How long have Dalton and TB been together?

From what I know, I don’t think Gannon’s dad was criminally neglectful. He was on duty for reserve assignments to serve his country and support his family. Gannon’s mother was not really active in the picture.

Awaiting details on Samuel’s situation. (Sitting on hands).

Has Samuel's Dad been charged with criminal neglect? I am not aware of that. I was just stating I don't think the family of little Sam is involved. I think it is all the GF.
Gannon's Mom spoke to him often on the phone tho. She was involved, just not in close proximity to visit.
BYW love your name...I am Mo to my grandkids.

So April 30th a Friday in School
Then Granny TO states for sure Sammy was with her the following weekend. Ok then that would be May 7,8,9th Mothets Day Weekend correct ??
Why is granny TO saying she was with him May 2nd on Sunday?

Friday April 30th. The following weekend would be Saturday May 1st and Sunday May 2nd.

Has Samuel's Dad been charged with criminal neglect? I am not aware of that. I was just stating I don't think the family of little Sam is involved. I think it is all the GF.
Gannon's Mom spoke to him often on the phone tho. She was involved, just not in close proximity to visit.
BYW love your name...I am Mo to my grandkids.

bbm

agree, I’m thinking (and hoping for) the same.

I guess I can imagine who the 2nd suspect will be. Two people did this but I would guess thats why the story (one of them anyway) is she was the one with him when the police officer came. TB has no rights to him and would HAVE to hand him over. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken