UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well known photo from before (don’t know how long) and two from the same interview a week after CL’s disappearance (from Channel 4 doc and Getty stock rushes). The darkness of her hair (60 or 62?) in the Channel 4 doc image caught my eye a while back, but looking at the Getty image, it appears to be deceptive.
The darker tone matches the color, found in Claudia's home, I think. "Indefinable light brown" - with a yellow/orange tinge as a result, just like dyed blond hair, which got a bit "unprofessional" a different color.

Just feel it is too much of a coincidence, exact time in a short clip of cctv footage on both evening and early hours of the morning. Of course It may just be that, but I struggle to except they are not together imo x
Why would you chose your brightest (if not white) clothing piece for a collaboration with alley man, if nobody should know about it?

Why would you chose your brightest (if not white) clothing piece for a collaboration with alley man, if nobody should know about it?
To be seen. I am looking back at a few addresses and doing a little research when possible, due to work commitments. 6 Heworth village someone pointed out to me recently also, catching up on this thread and will reply to responses tonight x

This Alexander avenue and Heworth village address what’s the significance...!? Potential suspects lived there? I’m up in York next week so I could have a snoop!

Fatal Distraction

How long have we pondered the Alleywayman, who could it be? According to the police they are almost certain its Cartwright the Landlord checking on his properties, a daily routine first thing in the morning and just after 7pm, a regular routine. So why the question’s – who’s this person and what are they doing? I had a bit of a lightbulb moment the other night. I have reflected on it and tonight I feel the same as I did. So if the Alleywayman is Cartwright, why not remove the footage from the investigation, Cartwright didn’t murder Claudia Lawrance. So there must be another reason why the footage remains.

Vixey has said on numerous occasions – white coat must be working with Alleywayman, as it’s a big coincidence he appears on both pieces of footage morning and evening. Well Vixey , the answer is glaringly simple – the alleywayman footage isn’t about alleyway man, its about white coat – or as we know him better A.C. The police on three separate occasions illustrate to the perps that they have the evidence, and to dispute it or to withhold the truth brings about statements such as “people close to Claudia are telling lies or being economical with the truth and they should be ashamed of themselves! The white Astra van bus footage isn’t about the white Astra van, it carries on, identifying the Suv and the lead car plus a perp getting into his car, minutes after Claudia’s last known breath. The police also stationed a video appeal screen in a strategic location. These are all known sweat tactics.

Well here’s a thought, how about Claudia never arrived home on the 18th March from work? The plates and glasses are from the previous evening “paddys day” bed made toothbrush on the sink, rushing to go out, rucksack gone as it never got back from work? The police have indicated Cllaudia made it to Heworth on the 18th – so where did she go?

Allyman is not local !
If he was local ( and innocent ) he would have come forward also other locals would have pointed him out . Innocent or not !
It goes without saying being there is no proof of guilt.
An other expert on a TV show thought he was not local.
I’m sure the police will get going again when full lockdown is lifted

Fatal Distraction

How long have we pondered the Alleywayman, who could it be? According to the police they are almost certain its RC the Landlord checking on his properties, a daily routine first thing in the morning and just after 7pm, a regular routine. So why the question’s – who’s this person and what are they doing? I had a bit of a lightbulb moment the other night. I have reflected on it and tonight I feel the same as I did. So if the Alleywayman is RC, why not remove the footage from the investigation, RC didn’t murder Claudia Lawrance. So there must be another reason why the footage remains.

Vixey has said on numerous occasions – white coat must be working with Alleywayman, as it’s a big coincidence he appears on both pieces of footage morning and evening. Well Vixey , the answer is glaringly simple – the alleywayman footage isn’t about alleyway man, its about white coat – or as we know him better A.C. The police on three separate occasions illustrate to the perps that they have the evidence, and to dispute it or to withhold the truth brings about statements such as “people close to Claudia are telling lies or being economical with the truth and they should be ashamed of themselves! The white Astra van bus footage isn’t about the white Astra van, it carries on, identifying the Suv and the lead car plus a perp getting into his car, minutes after Claudia’s last known breath. The police also stationed a video appeal screen in a strategic location. These are all known sweat tactics.

Well here’s a thought, how about Claudia never arrived home on the 18th March from work? The plates and glasses are from the previous evening “paddys day” bed made toothbrush on the sink, rushing to go out, rucksack gone as it never got back from work? The police have indicated Claudia made it to Heworth on the 18th – so where did she go?
Possibly towards the walnut tree, just like white jacket man did as he checked the cameras when passing there that evening. But only as far as the Church perhaps, Heworth village x

Last edited by a moderator:
Calling all sleuths

So following on from the theory Claudia didn’t arrive home on the 18th - her slippers by the door, an odd pair of slippers in the lounge, the hair colour, the missing rucksack, glasses and dishes in the sink, toothbrush on the drainer, bed made - could it be the last time Claudia set foot in her house was actually on the morning of the 18th or did she go to work from her evening out on the 17th Paddy’s Day - who was out with get on the evening of the 17th? Jen? Suzy? Any of the regulars of the Nags? Could the rogue pair of slippers actually belong to the person who’s hair she dyed? Has the team checked those slippers or just assumed they were Claudias ? Whatever happened - there was activity around her house at the time she drew her last breath - why and who - we know AC headed towards her house at 7.15pm on the 18th - did he go to the nags? Where did he go?

Calling all sleuths

So following on from the theory Claudia didn’t arrive home on the 18th - her slippers by the door, an odd pair of slippers in the lounge, the hair colour, the missing rucksack, glasses and dishes in the sink, toothbrush on the drainer, bed made - could it be the last time Claudia set foot in her house was actually on the morning of the 18th or did she go to work from her evening out on the 17th Paddy’s Day - who was out with get on the evening of the 17th? Jen? Suzy? Any of the regulars of the Nags? Could the rogue pair of slippers actually belong to the person who’s hair she dyed? Has the team checked those slippers or just assumed they were Claudias ? Whatever happened - there was activity around her house at the time she drew her last breath - why and who - we know AC headed towards her house at 7.15pm on the 18th - did he go to the nags? Where did he go?
Suzy cooper had given the granny slippers as a present to claudia as a joke x

Calling all sleuths

As previously stated Cold Case confirmed she arrived home on the 18th.. She was caught on the cctv camera in the property across the road.

Personally I take this particular detail as true unless of course I can prove otherwise.
The question for me is who was this prolific texter texting and what was the content of those texts throughout that day.
And what were her movements after returning home.

Possibly towards the walnut tree, just like white jacket man did as he checked the cameras when passing there that evening. But only as far as the Church perhaps, Heworth village x

If you study the photo of the white jacket man looking up at costcutters there are also other figures with him. You will get a view of one of the male's face. In my opinion they were scouting costcutters shop out. The outside access to the top floor windows via the railings on the corner of Dales Lane and the running board of the shop front. Also flat roof acess at side and rear of the shop and chippy.
Google Maps

If you take Dales lane an turn right into Harrison st on the right hand side there appears to be an alleyway on the left after Number 12 I believe this ran thru to Heworth Village alongside the chuch.

Google Maps

Google Maps

Although 2018 this article in The York Press reports details of a robbery at Costcutters with supsects running from the area via Dales Lane and Harrison St. It worth noting that these routes were used by these criminals
Robber armed with suspected hand gun targets convenience store

Richard Cartwrights death is unknown, Thought he had a sudden heart attack? An inquest to establish how and when he died by the coroner was to be done. Wonder what their findings were x

If you study the photo of the white jacket man looking up at costcutters there are also other figures with him. You will get a view of one of the male's face. In my opinion they were scouting costcutters shop out. The outside access to the top floor windows via the railings on the corner of Dales Lane and the running board of the shop front. Also flat roof acess at side and rear of the shop and chippy.
Google Maps

If you take Dales lane an turn right into Harrison st on the right hand side there appears to be an alleyway on the left after Number 12 I believe this ran thru to Heworth Village alongside the chuch.

Google Maps

Google Maps

Although 2018 this article in The York Press reports details of a robbery at Costcutters with supsects running from the area via Dales Lane and Harrison St. It worth noting that these routes were used by these criminals
Robber armed with suspected hand gun targets convenience store
Through the alley by the church, Directly to steve Ruanes house

No, Suzy cooper told me herself on the family group x

Ok.. so I can be clear did SC tell you
RC's death is unknown, Thought he had a sudden heart attack? An inquest to establish how and when he died by the coroner was to be done. Wonder what their findings were x

Like you I would be interested in the coroners report.

What are your thoughts on the huge slime covered bag found in Memorial Gardens only 10yards away from the river on the 23rd March 2009
RC had a nite job cleaning railway carriages at York Station a stones thro from M. Gardens and the river.
Could RC have found a bag one of his rental properties and chose to remove and dispose of it in the River close to his work site?

Ok.. so I can be clear did SC tell you

Like you I would be interested in the coroners report.

What are your thoughts on the huge slime covered bag found in Memorial Gardens only 10yards away from the river on the 23rd March 2009
RC had a nite job cleaning railway carriages at York Station a stones thro from M. Gardens and the river.
Could RC have found a bag one of his rental properties and chose to remove and dispose of it in the River close to his work site?
Her bag was not huge I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads