Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may have been a tough choice but perhaps a very seriously wrong one... protective order in place, mom had/wanted custody ... the full and honest story is not completely available to us yet and it already feels like a series of unfortunate choices/mistakes led to this outcome. This was avoidable and preventable :(

imo, jmo

Bad choices... indeed. Pretty sure that can be said for every case in the childrens' forum. :(

TB is so gross.<modsnip>

watching an interview with her that was posted here yesterday, the one where she talks about being called “super mommy” :rolleyes:, her jerking movements and sort-of smirks/smiles, I couldn’t even stand it. I didn’t finish the whole interview I think, I was so aggravated. <Modsnip>

Imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
On Monday, Balboa helped crews search for Samuel. That afternoon, she and a friend then drove to a storage unit in Webster and picked up a large plastic container.
That friend drove Balboa to the Best Western in Jasper, and on Tuesday, the friend called police to report where she was.
Officers found the container, and inside, found what appeared to be Samuel's body, wrapped in black plastic bags and secured with duct tape.
Charges against girlfriend of Samuel Olson's dad could be upgraded pending investigation

BBM. I’m still not sure we know with certainty who or how Samuel was reported missing, do we? There’s still so much confusion about that. (To me anyway - some awkward reporting made me wonder. I’m only saying I’m confused)

Has LE come out with the details about how Samuel was reported missing? Sorry, I probably need to go back and reread some articles.

It may have been a tough choice but perhaps a very seriously wrong one... protective order in place, mom had/wanted custody ... the full and honest story is not completely available to us yet and it already feels like a series of unfortunate choices/mistakes led to this outcome. This was avoidable and preventable :(

imo, jmo
I agree 100% Little Sam’s mama was fighting for him. This did NOT have to happen MOO

To add to the timeline- this article/report has the unidentified person who helped transport the container from the storage unit on Monday, calling in the tip on TUESDAY.

Charges against girlfriend of Samuel Olson's dad could be upgraded pending investigation

I'm not familiar with this area of the country at all. Has anyone done a mapping of where the flyers were being handed out, to where Webster is, and then to where Jasper is?

I cannot find a media thread for this case, can someone bump it please as that might make easier.

130 miles away? is what I've read.

TIA

Is it possible the friend didn't know what was happening? Didn't know about Samuel missing and Balboa taking off for that reason? Wonder how she explained the odor?

jmo

These are good points. I frequently forget, when I get wrapped up in a newsworthy event, even outside of here, that I find critically important, that the vast majority of my friends have zero awareness of it, even if it's something really important in their own back yard.

Is it possible the friend didn't know what was happening? Didn't know about Samuel missing and Balboa taking off for that reason? Wonder how she explained the odor?

jmo

These are good points. I frequently forget, when I get wrapped up in a newsworthy event, even outside of here, that I find critically important, that the vast majority of my friends have zero awareness of it, even if it's something really important in their own back yard.

I thought that the presser that was given IN THE PARKING LOT of where the search was being done was for that specific reason (vs. in the LE offices etc). They were doing a shout out to the neighbors there, and to anyone else that may have information. Pressers locations and timing are sometimes are very key for getting info..and orchestrated MOO. e.g. Scott Peterson at the vigil etc.

I'm not familiar with this area of the country at all. Has anyone done a mapping of where the flyers were being handed out, to where Webster is, and then to where Jasper is?

I cannot find a media thread for this case, can someone bump it please as that might make easier.

130 miles away? is what I've read.

TIA

224 miles from Cleveland to Webster to Jasper one-way
eta: This starts where tipster picked her up. I don't know the flyer location, I am still catching up.

upload_2021-6-3_9-28-16.png

mugshot.jpg

these two look so much alike---same empty gaze.
Leticia did the same thing---she ran off with the body of Gannon, her boyfriend's son, and tried to hide him, even though police were already on to her lies.

Leticia also told stories about a kidnapping of Gannon the day he went missing---which was pure fantasy...

And just like TB, Leticia used to compare herself to the child's mom, calling herself the 'real mom' the one who really takes care of him the best...
Same empty soul devilish look as Megan Boswell in the Evelyn Boswell case and Megan Ferimusca "pretend mom" in the Heidi Broussard case. MOO

eta: This starts where tipster picked her up. I don't know the flyer location, I am still catching up.

View attachment 299353

Dang... Foxfire would be so pleased to know that such a distance/cross jurisdictional has done so well in this case. (RIP WS'er Foxfire - you were ahead of your times and LE is catching up!). 30 miles from where she was found to the State line to Louisiana it appears to me!!! Whoa!!!

Last edited:

View attachment 299353
Whoa. I wasn't expecting that long of a distance.

If I had to guess (and I am now guessing), I think the body was in the storage unit in a plastic bag since at least the day he was reported missing if not earlier. At first I thought she went to Walmart to buy the bin, but now I wonder if she went there to buy clothes/supplies since she was leaving in a rush without packing and the body has been in the bin the entire time. She likely had some story to tell her friend about why she had to leave suddenly. Interesting she picks a friend who has a pick-up so the bin could be in the back rather than have the odor in the car. (Yes, I know pickups are common in TX, but not everyone has one.)

Do we have times for all the locations - what time at Walmart, storage unit, motel?

I think when LE said it was obvious the body had been there awhile, I think they simply meant it wasn't a newly-deceased body....not that the body had been sitting in the motel for days or weeks.

Speculation only. jmo

watching an interview with her that was posted here yesterday, the one where she talks about being called “super mommy” :rolleyes:, her jerking movements and sort-of smirks/smiles, I couldn’t even stand it. I didn’t finish the whole interview I think, I was so aggravated. <Modsnip>

Imo.

I haven't posted but have been following from the beginning, and like you, I also could not watch the whole interview. I just felt physically sick.

Earlier reports stated that little Samuel been at the motel for "some time" but we know that's not true, since he was taken there in the tote bin on Monday night. I think what was meant was, he has been deceased for "some time". Surveillance footage at the storage place will be interesting for sure.

jmo

The map above shows the four locations associated with the search for missing Samuel Olson

43789749-9648293-image-a-10_1622727411744.jpg

As of Thursday morning, the remains have not been positively identified as Samuel, but investigators believe it is the missing boy who would have turned six last Saturday.

According to court filings cited by KHOU11, a man allegedly met Balboa in the parking lot of the Walmart in Cleveland, Texas, and picked her up in a pickup truck, along with the black plastic bin with a yellow lid.

The pair drove to the Best Western in Jasper, where they were then seen on surveillance video entering the motel. Footage caught the man unloading the plastic bin from his truck and carrying it into room 106 before leaving.

Body 'of missing boy Samuel Olson' was found wrapped in duct tape inside black plastic bin' | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member