Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
U
No reason to suspect something was off. Pulease.
Ummm not the choking,and impeding breathing, not losing custody of her own children. MOO
This ^^ Also, why hasn’t anyone (not going to name names per TOS) been charged with kidnapping? Sam’s mother has custody and his father only had visitation, correct? MOO

Samuel Olson case: Father’s girlfriend charged after child found dead in Jasper motel room

Updated June 3, 2021

[..]

“We stuck to our routine. I mean. It’s just very overwhelming and it’s hard.”

The routine, according to Olson, had Samuel with his girlfriend, Balboa. Balboa told KPRC 2 she brought Samuel with her to her mother’s home in southwest Houston Thursday morning.

“I was going to take Sam to school when his mother showed up with a police officer, or what I was under the impression to be a police officer, and they demanded me to release Sam,” Balboa said.

Balboa said because she doesn’t have any legal rights to the child, she turned him over.

[..]

When asked why the boy was with Balboa, Olson said she would help watch the boy because he didn’t have a car and worked long hours in construction.

A spokesperson for the Department of Family and Protective Services would not confirm who had custody of the boy, but acknowledged it is working with investigators.

[..]

Olson maintained he and the boy’s mother have had problems in the past; however, KPRC 2 uncovered court documents that confirm Olson and Balboa have had issues, as well.

According to court documents, Balboa, 29, was charged with Assault of a Family Member – Impeding Breathing in Nov. 2020. Balboa is accused of “impeding the normal breathing and circulation of the blood of [Olson] by applying pressure to [Olson’s] throat and by applying pressure to [Olson’s] neck,” according to the charging document, dated Nov. 29, 2020. A judge issued Olson an emergency protective order against Balboa for the alleged incident. According to the order, Balboa was forbidden from “communicating directly with a member of the family or household or with the protected individual.”

When asked about the protective order, Olson and Balboa said they’ve overcome their problems, which had nothing to do with Samuel.
_________

I dunno -- if dad had a PO against TB for allegedly choking him -- probably not a good choice for babysitter. :eek:

It appears the Webster apartment may have been location of TB's mother's home.

I don't know if the quaratine thing is true or not, but I definitely want to know when it supposedly started. Do we have that info?

jmo
In her long video Tuesday 6/1 afternoon, Grandma TO mentioned that SO was already getting sick when he was leaving after visiting with her and others May 2. iirc there was something about realizing that SO had been possibly been exposed that weekend.

See @MoeInVA post#397 page#20, video link to TO's statement at 3:12
TX - TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

In her long video Tuesday 6/1 afternoon, Grandma TO mentioned that SO was already getting sick when he was leaving after visiting with her and others May 2. iirc there was something about realizing that SO had been possibly been exposed that weekend.

See @MoeInVA post#397 page#20, video link to TO's statement at 3:12
TX - TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

This makes me wonder if little SO died from natural causes and TB tried to avoid calling police/emergency services because of her history.

This case’s locations cover the entire greater Houston area:

The Cy-Fair area where SO lived with DO and grandfather and where SO went to school is in northwest Houston.

The Webster area where TB supposedly lived with her ex-boyfriend and where police searched and impounded the Dodge is in southeast Houston.

The McAvoy address where supposedly TB’s mother lives and where I think TB claims that the (fake) officer demanded SO is in southwest Houston.

Jasper Tx is where the Best Western motel is; Cleveland Tx is where the Walmart is located. Both are northeast of Houston.

I haven’t seen locations for S(am)O’s mother S(arah)O nor for DO’s mother TO. I don’t know if TO lives separately from DO and the high-risk grandfather.

So which is it? Did they have a routine where TB took care of him or was he only at her residence because of quarantine?

I wonder if she normally stayed in Cypress with DO.
IMO, she may have lived with her own mother as the protection order extended to DO's family. While DO may have been OK with violating the order, I don't know that his family would feel the same.

I understand that TB was recently in court for the assault and wonder why the couple did not request the order lifted? I believe the assault dated Nov 2020.

I have so many questions but number 1 is definitely when did DO last see Samuel.

He has done a lot of interviews. Weird that no reporter has been able to draw an answer out of him or his attorney (to my knowledge). Wonder if this is a new attorney since he describes DO as confused about custody (which seems like it would have been his job to clarify).

Samuel Olson's dad denies involvement in son's apparent death as girlfriend faces charges

"On Thursday, charging documents revealed that Balboa’s roommate told investigators that he was called by Balboa on May 10 and was told that Samuel was dead, according to court records. The roommate said he left for work and later returned to the residence and found Samuel laying on the bed unresponsive, according to court documents. He said he noticed bruising on the child’s body, according to court documents.

The roommate said that he and Balboa placed the body of the child in the bathtub where he remained for two days, according to court records. On May 13, the roommate said he bought duct tape and a plastic tote from Wal-Mart and that he and Balboa wrapped Samuel’s body in a plastic sheet, placed it into a tote bag and put the body in his vehicle, according to court documents. He said he and Balboa drove to a storage unit located at 16650 Highway 3 in Webster, Texas, according to court documents."

Chilling details: New court docs reveal 6-year-old Samuel Olson was dead 2 weeks before being reported missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks