Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sd8503

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
"On Thursday, charging documents revealed that Balboa’s roommate told investigators that he was called by Balboa on May 10 and was told that Samuel was dead, according to court records. The roommate said he left for work and later returned to the residence and found Samuel laying on the bed unresponsive, according to court documents. He said he noticed bruising on the child’s body, according to court documents.

The roommate said that he and Balboa placed the body of the child in the bathtub where he remained for two days, according to court records. On May 13, the roommate said he bought duct tape and a plastic tote from Wal-Mart and that he and Balboa wrapped Samuel’s body in a plastic sheet, placed it into a tote bag and put the body in his vehicle, according to court documents. He said he and Balboa drove to a storage unit located at 16650 Highway 3 in Webster, Texas, according to court documents."

Chilling details: New court docs reveal 6-year-old Samuel Olson was dead 2 weeks before being reported missing

Brought over from last thread…IMHO I think a new category of mental illness might need to be established in the next DSM. We have seen a few of them here recently…..in CeCe & Bella’s, Gannon’s, and now Samuel’s, where the cognitive dissonance is so great the perps insert themselves into the media to grab attention to themselves before it is revealed they themselves committed the crime. It is almost a twisted form of Munchuasen by proxy, and it is absolutely awful.

Last edited:
What. The. Actual. F?! Who hears that a child is dead and doesn't report it?! Who lives with a dead body of anyone, regardless of cause, in their home for two days?! Who are these people?! I want them all to go down.

If this roommate is to be believed, why would he only come out with this story weeks after it happened?? Why did they not call the police as soon as TB told them about Samuel? There may be logical reasons but I'm not finding any.... so many failed this poor boy:(

"On Thursday, charging documents revealed that Balboa’s roommate told investigators that he was called by Balboa on May 10 and was told that Samuel was dead, according to court records. The roommate said he left for work and later returned to the residence and found Samuel laying on the bed unresponsive, according to court documents. He said he noticed bruising on the child’s body, according to court documents.

The roommate said that he and Balboa placed the body of the child in the bathtub where he remained for two days, according to court records. On May 13, the roommate said he bought duct tape and a plastic tote from Wal-Mart and that he and Balboa wrapped Samuel’s body in a plastic sheet, placed it into a tote bag and put the body in his vehicle, according to court documents. He said he and Balboa drove to a storage unit located at 16650 Highway 3 in Webster, Texas, according to court documents."

Chilling details: New court docs reveal 6-year-old Samuel Olson was dead 2 weeks before being reported missing

Is the roommate that helped her a different individual than she called on the 31st after an altercation or is that still unclear?

The man who assisted Balboa said she called him for help on May 31 after being involved in an altercation, according to court documents.

Separately JMO - this roommate helped clearly initially with coverup until it was obvious LE was all over things after he was reported missing. The whole gig was being blown wide open... Again JMO

Bringing this over from the last thread. What are your thoughts on this? It sounds as though someone confronted her. Do you think she's referring to her encounter with Tim M?

The man who assisted Balboa said she called him for help on May 31 after being involved in an altercation, according to court documents.

I was going to post and ask what you were thinking, I can’t even remember what was going on 5/31 as the days just blend together in a situation like this, sadly...

when is TM quoted as confronting her though? Do we know what day that was? I know I heard he said the credibility thing before I heard that he had basically confronted her saying she was lying. I don’t know when each conversation happened between them. But I do wonder if that was the “altercation” she is mentioning..

I really, really hope they can determine his COD and everyone involved is charged. I cannot stand when in cases like this the child has been gone too long and the murderer gets off easy. It reminds me of Lonnzie Barton and Maleah Davis. I bet TB is going to claim he died of covid. Except who thinks it’s better to hang out with a body for a few days then carry it all over the state for 3 weeks than just calling LE?!

If this roommate is to be believed, why would he only come out with this story weeks after it happened?? Why did they not call the police as soon as TB told them about Samuel? There may be logical reasons but I'm not finding any.... so many failed this poor boy:(

maybe because now somehow he’s in a position where it’s in his best interest to tell, like to get a plea deal. Whereas before, nobody even KNEW SO was missing or dead.

but totally agree it’s ridiculous.

I was going to post and ask what you were thinking, I can’t even remember what was going on 5/31 as the days just blend together in a situation like this, sadly...

when is TM quoted as confronting her though? Do we know what day that was? I know I heard he said the credibility thing before I heard that he had basically confronted her saying she was lying. I don’t know when each conversation happened between them. But I do wonder if that was the “altercation” she is mentioning..
I think the "altercation" was a fabrication. She had to say something to get a friend to haul her and the tote to Jasper.

jmo at the moment

He said that became even clearer following conversations with the boy’s father’s girlfriend, Theresa Balboa, who was charged in connection with the case following Tuesday night’s discovery of what’s believed to be little Samuel’s body.

“I told her, I said, 'I’m so damn disappointed in you,'” Miller said. "I said, 'You know, every word you’re saying is a lie.' And that’s when things started unravelling, I think.”
Theresa Balboa arrested: Tim Miller says he confronted her | khou.com

I think the "altercation" was a fabrication. She had to say something to get a friend to haul her and the tote to Jasper.

jmo at the moment

I mean, based on what we know so far, a fabrication is in line with everything else. But I’ve got to think that even someone questioning her just a little may put her on the defensive—for obvious reasons.

It’s just a small detail but for her to make that up wouldn’t even be a surprise at this point

Is the roommate that helped her a different individual than she called on the 31st after an altercation or is that still unclear?

Separately JMO - this roommate helped clearly initially with coverup until it was obvious LE was all over things after he was reported missing. The whole gig was being blown wide open... Again JMO
Yeap, cameras, cell phone records and the impounded vechile ....gets them every time :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member