Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what he thought of her saying they were doing their "normal routine", getting ready to take him to school - from her Mom's house in SW Houston all the way across town in the Cy-Fair district? During morning rush hour, which is horrendous traffic in these parts.

And we know now that Samuel was never seen at school again since April 30, the day he was left in her care. More lies. No wonder TM was disgusted with her.

That's a good question. I think we'll find out at some point. I was speculating that it might have been Tim Miller's confrontation of her. Others speculate that she made the altercation up to get her roommate (or whomever it is) to help her move the body.

Who is Tim Miller?????????? Sorry, I'm late to this and I keep seeing this name!

I wonder if TB is covering for someone(s). If the death is related to a substance or business operation in one of these residences, for example. That might explain the delay in reporting him missing/dead/in the bathtub.

I’d say she’s Leticia Stauch 2.0 but for the existence of the friend, roommate, tipster, and boyfriend. JMO.
Thank you. I didn't know if we could post suspicions... during TB's brief "SuperMommy" video, her body is jerking and twitching. It's JMO that when this condition is not caused by organic disease then it is likely due to drugs. Is that called tweaking? Watch it again for her shoulders-neck-hands, very short 1:50 minutes, from Pooja Lodhia of ABC13 news:
https://mobile.twitter.com/PoojaOnTV/status/1400209801473314817

JMO birds of a feather flock together, and hide each other's activities. TB's friends are like her. I think TB beat/kicked SO to death, but there are several people hiding a substance business. All JMO

Thank you. I didn't know if we could post suspicions... during TB's brief "SuperMommy" video, her body is jerking and twitching. It's JMO that when this condition is not caused by organic disease then it is likely due to drugs. Is that called tweaking? Watch it again for her shoulders-neck-hands, very short 1:50 minutes, from Pooja Lodhia of ABC13 news:
https://mobile.twitter.com/PoojaOnTV/status/1400209801473314817

JMO birds of a feather flock together, and hide each other's activities. TB's friends are like her. I think TB beat/kicked him to death, but there are several people hiding a substance business. All JMO
I've been thinking little Sam was strangled. After all, it seems that's what she attempted to do to his father.

I'm really surprised we haven't heard about charges for the roommate. I mean, he helped conceal the body for goodness sake!

I was about to type the exact same thing.
He's admitted to helping hide a dead child.
The fact that they were concealing him, tells us he knew it was wrong even if having a dead child in his own apartment didn't seem to bother him personally.
Or, buying products with the sole purpose to conceal him, apparently also didn't bother him.

I can't think of a single logical reason his arrest hasn't already happened.

Here is the Link again to the Raw Video. KHOU - CBS -- Houston, TX . .. . directed to YouTube:

I can see and play the video at this Link without any issue.

If it goes to Video Unabailable, all you have to do is click on:

Watch this video on YouTube.

Raw video of paternal grandmother courtesy of KHOU (CBS) - Houston, TX -- June 1, 2021

Video: 11:57

Raw video: Grandmother of missing 6-year-old Samuel Olson

I've been thinking little Sam was strangled. After all, it seems that's what she attempted to do to his father.
And the roommate said he was bruised. If this doesn't make you sick and mad, I don't know what would. IMO
Adding: To think those family members (mom etc) are reading/seeing this kills me. My heart breaks for them.

Last edited:
I was about to type the exact same thing.
He's admitted to helping hide a dead child.
The fact that they were concealing him, tells us he knew it was wrong even if having a dead child in his own apartment didn't seem to bother him personally.
Or, buying products with the sole purpose to conceal him, apparently also didn't bother him.

I can't think of a single logical reason his arrest hasn't already happened.

Perhaps they are making sure they have enough evidence that he purchased supplies and aided her before they charge him.

View attachment 299420 <<-- Screenshot of complaint

Posted 15 minutes ago - Who has big screen to read complaint?

View attachment 299421 <<--- Tote at scene

ETA: I can read... it does say that Dalton was the one who called HPD to report missing SO

Harris County District Court case #1725570 [? 0101-3 ]

ETA: Friend who drove to hotel was driving a Dodge Ram truck - and gives that persons name and address (not typing it here) due to TOS... not sure if ok yet ... mods to approve initials can be used? But no sleuthing of course... Need mod direction. Self reporting this post.

I went back to Harris county records and it still only shows her 2010 arrest and the November arrest (with DO involved..) . Not sure what the case # you posted is for..

Ebm, I’m unable to watch the video at the moment, but just checked out the Harris county records real quick when I saw you mentioned it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong