Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to type the exact same thing.
He's admitted to helping hide a dead child.
The fact that they were concealing him, tells us he knew it was wrong even if having a dead child in his own apartment didn't seem to bother him personally.
Or, buying products with the sole purpose to conceal him, apparently also didn't bother him.

I can't think of a single logical reason his arrest hasn't already happened.
JMO his explanation is Tampering with Evidence/Corpse and also Accessory After the Fact/Murder. Didn't HPD say more charges might be coming?

Thank you. I didn't know if we could post suspicions... during TB's brief "SuperMommy" video, her body is jerking and twitching. It's JMO that when this condition is not caused by organic disease then it is likely due to drugs. Is that called tweaking? Watch it again for her shoulders-neck-hands, very short 1:50 minutes, from Pooja Lodhia of ABC13 news:
https://mobile.twitter.com/PoojaOnTV/status/1400209801473314817

JMO birds of a feather flock together, and hide each other's activities. TB's friends are like her. I think TB beat/kicked SO to death, but there are several people hiding a substance business. All JMO
Several. MOO

Here is the Link again to the Raw Video. KHOU - CBS -- Houston, TX . .. . directed to YouTube:

I can see and play the video at this Link without any issue.

If it goes to Video Unabailable, all you have to do is click on:

Watch this video on YouTube.

Raw video of paternal grandmother courtesy of KHOU (CBS) - Houston, TX -- June 1, 2021

Video: 11:57

Raw video: Grandmother of missing 6-year-old Samuel Olson
Warning - that is HARD to watch. I'm in tears.

Her husband is literally holding her up. I'm glad they have that solid union because they are going to need each other.

Good on her for telling the reports to report correctly.

What a horrible situation.

jmo

Thank you. I didn't know if we could post suspicions... during TB's brief "SuperMommy" video, her body is jerking and twitching. It's JMO that when this condition is not caused by organic disease then it is likely due to drugs. Is that called tweaking? Watch it again for her shoulders-neck-hands, very short 1:50 minutes, from Pooja Lodhia of ABC13 news:
https://mobile.twitter.com/PoojaOnTV/status/1400209801473314817

JMO birds of a feather flock together, and hide each other's activities. TB's friends are like her. I think TB beat/kicked SO to death, but there are several people hiding a substance business. All JMO
OMG-- I didnt see her twerking but I could not finish watching her tale of lies.
I think her nervous shoulders and body jerks are because she is LYING through her teeth.
I just could not watch it now knowing she is responsible for little Sam's death.
How can someone kill a child and then give an interview saying he calls her "super Mommy"
I am sick to my stomach.

OMG-- I didnt see her twerking but I could not finish watching her tale of lies.
I think her nervous shoulders and body jerks are because she is LYING through her teeth.
I just could not watch it now knowing she is responsible for little Sam's death.
How can someone kill a child and then give an interview saying he calls her "super Mommy"
I am sick to my stomach.

"How can someone kill a child and then give an interview saying he calls her "super Mommy" ?

Easy---just ask Leticia Stauch. That's pretty much what she said too.

Family of missing 6-year-old Samuel Olson seeks answers | khou.com
at marker 1:11 reporter says GM saw him on 5/2 and heard him on the phone a little over a week ago.

You are quicker! I just found after searching previous thread this post by @WillenFan21 TX - TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

""Houston police searched the Gateway at Ellington apartment complex Monday. Texas Equusearch planned to conduct a physical search Tuesday, but it did not happen, saying the stories given to police don’t add up, which makes it difficult for them to know where to start. Police said the last time they can independently verify his location is on April 30 when he was at school. Samuel’s paternal grandmother, Tonya Olson, said he was with her the following weekend. Olson said she heard him on the phone a little over a week ago."

It also states in this article it seems that Tonya Olson is Samuel's fathers Mother so there is connection there with the Dad, the GF, and Grandmother. RDBM

SOURCE: Police: Body believed to be of Samuel Olson found in Jasper motel | khou.com

I'm thinking the grandmother either heard another child in the background and was told it was SO, or she is doing what I do---severely underestimating the length of time that's gone by. I literally believed something happened last week, but the date stamp put it over a week earlier---but I would've bet my bottom dollar it was more recent. I really truly hope I am never a witness to something, I will have the dates and times all wrong and people will think I'm hiding something, when in reality my memory is just trash.

What I'm having the MOST trouble with is why, oh why, if there was a restraining order placed against the girlfriend (can't remember her initials, sorry)--why was anyone, DO, TO, grandpa okay with little SO staying with her. I just can't comprehend this at all.

Last edited:
Ivory Hecker on Facebook Watch Hmmmmm So DO told Ivory Hecker he talked to SO on May 21st. Grrrrr.

Thanks for that Fox reporter update. The area in the video where she discusses this starts at 7:35 in the video for easy finding for folks. HTH.

In addition to talking with his son on the 21st, he told the reporter he heard him in the background on the 22nd (JJ vallow vibes). And Dalton did state that he went to stay with her for a COVID quarantine (he said all this to her on Tuesday in a phone conversation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998