Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
AmazonSmile is a program that donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases on Amazon to a charity of your choice. All you need to do is start your shopping at smile.amazon.com. The donation will be made at no extra cost to you and you can choose from nearly one million public charitable organizations.Jul 27, 2018

AmazonSmile — How Does It Work? Amazon Gives to Charity ...
https://www.businessinsider.com › Reviews

thank you! I’d heard of that before but totally forgot. I’ve gotta do that :)

Not that this makes this horrific incident any better by no means, but is it possible that TB (of course) and the roommate were aware of Samuel being deceased and in the plastic bin, but the unidentified man went to pick TB up from Wal-Mart because she’d told him about the fight. He drove her to the hotel in Jasper thinking he was just helping a ‘friend’ get away for a bit, but once he moved the bin into the room and noticed the smell, he called the tip line to report it...possibly meaning he really had no idea about what the other two had done?

Just thinking aloud...

AmazonSmile is a program that donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases on Amazon to a charity of your choice. All you need to do is start your shopping at smile.amazon.com. The donation will be made at no extra cost to you and you can choose from nearly one million public charitable organizations.Jul 27, 2018

AmazonSmile — How Does It Work? Amazon Gives to Charity ...
https://www.businessinsider.com › Reviews
Thank you for sharing this. I need to look into this further.

I'm curious about this:

https://twitter.com/IvoryHecker/status/1400239750875959300

In the video DO says they were in Pasadena/LaPorte area passing out flyers - why? Pasadena is a bit SE of Houston, nowhere near the Cy-Fair school district, quite a distance from Webster and a yella long way from TB's Mom's house. I know he was desperate but can't imagine why they'd go to Pasadena.

Omg I saw her tweet earlier in the investigation with a full video interview which was not very special but I thought: she is really trying to get more truth and Records out there. Count me as a new huge fan of Ivory Hecker.

I can’t guarantee delivery but feel free to share any tips for her with me and I will do my best to use my anonymous account to get her attention.

Ivory actually investigates rather than just reading notes someone else wrote for her to read. She was relentless when reporting on little Maleah Davis. Always very organized and factual.

If TB was devious enough to come up with such a ruse as claiming Samuel was picked up by his MOM and a phantom LE officer, I have no doubt she could manufacture a way to make DO think he heard Samuel on the phone on May 21.
Several members have described ways that could happen.

<modsnip> If TB had any brains she wouldn't have brought the body to the hotel she was staying at.

Not that this makes this horrific incident any better by no means, but is it possible that TB (of course) and the roommate were aware of Samuel being deceased and in the plastic bin, but the unidentified man went to pick TB up from Wal-Mart because she’d told him about the fight. He drove her to the hotel in Jasper thinking he was just helping a ‘friend’ get away for a bit, but once he moved the bin into the room and noticed the smell, he called the tip line to report it...possibly meaning he really had no idea about what the other two had done?

Just thinking aloud...

That's exactly what's being reported as being in court documents

The name of the second "friend" of TB is included in this report:

Texas woman arrested in 5-year-old's suspected death allegedly hid body in storage unit for weeks: police

"Police arrived five minutes later and knocked on the door of room 106 multiple times, but received no response. The room was registered to a man named _________, the complaint states."

"They later interviewed _______, the man who allegedly booked the motel room where Balboa was found. ________, 27, told police Balboa called him on Monday and said "she needed help because she was involved in an altercation," the complaint states [...]"

"They then went to the Best Western, where he checked her in, the complaint states.

Around 6 a.m. Tuesday, _________ "removed the storage container from the bed of his pickup," the complaint states.

Surveillance footage shows him "drag the tote into room 106," the document further alleges. He then gets in his truck and drives away."

-----------------

They met on Monday, but the container was in his truck until 6 a.m. the next morning? This doesn't make sense, unless...

Texas woman arrested in 5-year-old's suspected death allegedly hid body in storage unit for weeks: police

Last edited:
<modsnip> If TB had any brains she wouldn't have brought the body to the hotel she was staying at.

That's exactly what I keep thinking. Fortunately she wasn't a smart one because who thinks to have someone help them move a two-week old dead body while they're in the middle of a missing child case???

Last edited by a moderator:
"They then went to the Best Western, where he checked her in, the complaint states.

Around 6 a.m. Tuesday, Walker "removed the storage container from the bed of his pickup," the complaint states.

Surveillance footage shows him "drag the tote into room 106," the document further alleges. He then gets in his truck and drives away."

They met on Monday, but the container was in his truck until 6 a.m. the next morning? This doesn't make sense, unless...

They did a ton of driving. Hours worth. I saw 330a mentioned in an article. I think that's perhaps when they actually got to the motel.

DO lived in Cypress with SO and his father or grandfather. School officials have confirmed that he walked his son to school daily. It's in the video posted earlier.

They say that TO lives in Santa Fe. Santa Fe is easily an hour and a half drive from Cypress. But if the kid was already sick, I don't understand why they didn't just allow him to remain where he'd already exposed people or where he'd gotten sick.

But maybe TO works and couldn't provide daily childcare.
I’ve got to go back and find that video, trying to catch up.

I didn’t realize DO’s parents were in separate residences. How was DO working such long hours in construction if he was able to walk Samuel to school every day?

And why was SO not able to find out where any of these people lived?

We need to keep in mind Sam was in the bathtub for 2 days prior from what I understand. IMO

I know that's what the roommate said, but some posters were suggesting that he may be mistaken or not trustworthy (understandable). My point was, he was likely dead by 5/13, so even if the roommate was wrong/lying, he was likely not off by more than a couple of days.

Just thinking aloud...

I agree, he sounds more like an innocent bystander she pulled into her mess, and with his name on the room she and (what he had to figure) was the deceased child were in, he had to call it in and tell whatever he knew.

I’ve got to go back and find that video, trying to catch up.

I didn’t realize DO’s parents were in separate residences. How was DO working such long hours in construction if he was able to walk Samuel to school every day?

And why was SO not able to find out where any of these people lived?

None of these people's stories are consistent. First we were told that TB helped him out because of his work schedule and he had no car. Now he took his son to school everyday. "We had a routine."

"They later interviewed _______, the man who allegedly booked the motel room where Balboa was found. ________, 27, told police Balboa called him on Monday and said "she needed help because she was involved in an altercation," the complaint states [...]"

Around 6 a.m. Tuesday, _________ "removed the storage container from the bed of his pickup," the complaint states.

-----------------

Timeline: What happened to Samuel Olson? | khou.com

I believe it was Monday, May 31 when TB called the man.
However, they drove to Webster to pick up the plastic bin, then drove to Jasper.
According to the link above, the man & TB are seen on surveillance getting out of the truck at the hotel around 3:30am, Tuesday, June 1.
June 1 is also the date the man called in the anonymous tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23