Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We now have various numbers on Teresa Raye Balboa and it will make it easier in researching records with the Harris County District Clerk's Office, etc.

Case number and SPN numbers are usually required in seeking info about Teresa Raye Balboa. Red hi-lites of these numbers are by me; not by the Harris County Jail Inmate site.

INFORMATION ACCURATE AS OF 06/04/2021 - 09:21

NAME BALBOA, THERESA RAYE

SPN

DOB
02/17/1992

JAIL
JA09/1A1 02O

BOOKING DATE 06/04/2021
UP DATE OUT DATE

if the up date is the same as the out date, payment of the fine amount is not required to release the inmate from custody on that case.

CASE # 172557001010

BOOKING DATE 06/04/2021

CHARGE TAMP W/EVIDENCE - HUMAN CORPSE

COURT 180 COURT DATE 06/04/2021

BOND AMT FINE BALANCE DUE
BOND EXC

Source: Harris County Sheriff's Office Jail - Inmate Search - Houston, TX

https://www.harriscountyso.org/jailinfo/HCSO_FindSomeoneInJail.aspx#

Last edited:
Am I reading it right that the neighbor of DO, who works at SO’s school, is DO’s next door or across the street neighbor?..

curious if she had asked DO why SO hadn’t been in school after a few days ..

Theresa Raye Balboa's booking photo aka mug shot - Harris County Jail - Houston, TX -- 6/4/21

Initially posted by the Houston Police Department:

Houston Police
@houstonpolice

·
57m

UPDATE: Booking photo processed a short time ago of Theresa Raye Balboa, now in the Harris County Jail. #hounews

E3Cl5_HUYAEn7jB

This video discussing the situation between the parents gives some added info into the custody/visitation details. I don’t have time to take the attorneys statements and dates to line it out, but reference to the incident involving the vehicle is at the 15 min mark. The attorney states in general that the criminal case was going on separate to the custody case and was impacting the court proceedings in addition to the COVID related court delays.

Lawyers representing mother of missing 6-year-old boy holding news conference

YES if it can be linked.

In all cases I've followed, most ALL courts CANNOT have a DIRECT link. But at WS It requires a FREE search function, and this is free and is public records.

Is it best to just summarize but not post documents now for ONLY person that was arrested. Can we at least summarize for the info for the arrested person?

Legal court is better than MSM for correct information and arrest affidavits? MOO MSM has messed up with such and MOO I found it great to read the original court docs vs. MSM interpretations which misled many for days here.

Last edited:
I’m not ready to castigate the friend who loaded the bin into the truck and drove to the motel. He was probably concerned for his own safety. Looks like he reported it once he was safe. He left her with a heavy bin (it was “dragged” into the room, not carried) and no transportation. JMO.

If I met a friend at a deserted storage facility (I’m adding “deserted” - we don’t know), I’m not going to risk my life. I’d play dumb. Ditto for being in a car...a small, enclosed space traveling on a highway with someone I now know is dangerous. Dangerous enough to pull a gun, push car into oncoming traffic, etc. MOO.

This video discussing the situation between the parents gives some added info into the custody/visitation details. I don’t have time to take the attorneys statements and dates to line it out, but reference to the incident involving the vehicle is at the 15 min mark. The attorney states in general that the criminal case was going on separate to the custody case and was impacting the court proceedings in addition to the COVID related court delays.

Thank you, that explains a great deal.

I’m not ready to castigate the friend who loaded the bin into the truck and drove to the motel. He was probably concerned for his own safety. Looks like he reported it once he was safe. He left her with a heavy bin (it was “dragged” into the room, not carried) and no transportation. JMO.

If I met a friend at a deserted storage facility (I’m adding “deserted” - we don’t know), I’m not going to risk my life. I’d play dumb. Ditto for being in a car...a small, enclosed space traveling on a highway with someone I now know is dangerous. Dangerous enough to pull a gun, push car into oncoming traffic, etc. MOO.
For the moment, I'm thinking the pick-up truck driver didn't know about Samuel when he provided TB the ride. When he found out later, he called Crimestoppers.

We might learn otherwise, but for now, that's what I'm assuming.

jmopinion, subject to change as we learn more.

Theresa Raye Balboa - Office of the Harris County District Clerk - Houston, TX

Many things to click on at the Link below in following this case. One has to be logged in to get info.

You can register with the Office of the Harris County District Clerk - Houston, TX and you will be able to see info and follow the Balboa case through the court system.

Source:
https://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/edo...4F9LQ3gTG7ogQWVz0qkZJkVJr66xAnmJ6oj993fbYoQ==

upload_2021-6-4_9-59-0.png

Thank you for this. I don’t have FB, but will find another way to view it.

In all cases I've followed, most ALL courts CANNOT have a DIRECT link. But at WS It requires a FREE search function, and this is free and is public records.

Is it best to just summarize but not post documents now. Can we at least summarize for the info for the arrested person?

Legal court is better than MSM for correct information and arrest affidavits? MOO MSM has messed up with such and MOO I found it great to read the original court docs vs. MSM interpretations which misled many for days here.

1. There are reasons such documents are not directly linkable, and Websleuths honors those.

2. If one can provide instructions for members to access those documents themselves, then a summary may be posted.

3. It is firmly advised not to discuss the Websleuths rules on the thread as that takes the focus away from the victim.

4. Moderators have the discretion from owner Tricia Griffith to use their judgment on what can and cannot be posted according to the TOS. We are happy to answer questions about our decisions thru PMs as time allows, but not on public threads. In fact, that would be considered a violation of TOS itself.

5. Moderators are volunteers and do not patrol the forum 24/7. Rarely are we able to address a question immediately as there are over a thousand of active threads, hundreds of members and posts, and countless reports of violations every day. We do our best to get to each as quickly as possible, but it may take hours before your question is answered.

Hope this helps explain some of what goes on behind the scenes.
THANK YOU to all for your efforts to post respectfully and responsibly according to the TOS we all agreed to when we joined.

Faithfully,
CocoChanel
Adminstrator/Moderator

Harris County District Clerk's Office - Houston, TX has set up Theresa Raye Balboa in their system for the current criminal charge.

Source: Office of Harris County District Clerk - Houston, TX
Criminal Search - Theresa Raye Balboa

Office of Harris County District Clerk - Marilyn Burgess | Search Our Records

View attachment 299502

Theresa Raye Balboa - Office of the Harris County District Clerk - Houston, TX

Many things to click on at the Link below in following this case. One has to be logged in to get info.

You can register with the Office of the Harris County District Clerk - Houston, TX and you will be able to see info and follow the Balboa case through the court system.

Source:
https://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/edo...4F9LQ3gTG7ogQWVz0qkZJkVJr66xAnmJ6oj993fbYoQ==

View attachment 299503

Thanks for reposting!

Thanks for reposting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads