Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is...why hadn't Dad spoken to Samuel for at least two weeks? I find that beyond odd. Moo
I have issues with Samuel dying 5/10 and Dad saying he talked to him 5/21. IMO
I would also like to know if Dad and TB saw each other during the "Covid" issue. If he saw his Fiance and didn't see his own son causes me concern as well. IMO

I have issues with Samuel dying 5/10 and Dad saying he talked to him 5/21. IMO
I would also like to know if Dad and TB saw each other during the "Covid" issue. If he saw his Fiance and didn't see his own son causes me concern as well. IMO
DO would have been around Samuel on April 30th when he walked him to school and that weekend....so DO would need to quarantine too along with his mother and anyone else there that weekend to make the Covid story believable. DO and Samuel could have stayed with his mother so TB didn’t need to be involved.

When was the last time DO saw his son?

That is important to the timeline in my opinion

I think this custody situation, with Samuel's parents, is more complicated than we all originally thought. I'm keeping that separate, tbh, than the crime against Samuel.

jmo
I’m having a hard time doing that-keeping the final crime against Samuel separate. This horrific tragedy reminds me of a pool party, attended by plenty of adults, all thinking they’re watching the children against the killing potential of the pool, but no one is tagged, no one is owning the “you’re it”, and the pool claims a victim.

So far the complicated custody issue, impacted directly by a felony indictment, accompanied by bond restrictions, makes this a game of hot potato that no one seems able to explain. And it left Samuel in the care of someone who was prohibited by another court order to have contact with him. And now he’s gone. I see it as a colossal failure of all the adults around him; parents, relatives., court systems, school, child protective services etc. It’s very sad. Moo moo moo

edited to add: TB is the pool in my scenario.

Where is the info that he was supposedly sick? I think he was sent to TB because of covid exposure, to protect DO's grandfather, not that Samuel was sick.

jmo
The only thing I've found about him being sick is in this video. In this video the reporter say's that Sam "wasn't feeling well" on May 2nd. So DO took Sam to TB's place to keep him away from his high risk grandfather.
She also say's that DO told her that he spoke to little Sam quite often during his "quarantine" at TO's and most recently on May 21st. He also say's he heard Sam over the phone on May 22nd.
ETA: Clearly it was impossible that DO spoke to little Sam on 5/21.
Ivory Hecker on Facebook Watch

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen affidavit yet, but here is one of the msm references below.

I would love to know if affidavit provides more detail on this...

1)- TB roommate was first interviewed 6/28 and said that TB and her mom were sleeping in the apartment the morning of 6/27. The way it was characterized in one of the msm reports it seemed like TB's roommate put them in the apartment at a time that may have conflicted with abduction claim timeline. Can anyone help elaborate on that timeline based on documents?
2) - Also looking for clarity if TB roommate was not forthcoming in first interview 6/28 and not until the 31st (maybe after searching by his apartment and warrant in process or obtained for apt and car) ?
3)- Anything more re: TB's mom - was she present for or back up abduction claim?
I think OP is living in the future. ;)
I have the court doc - waiting for permission to upload.

DO would have been around Samuel on April 30th when he walked him to school and that weekend....so DO would need to quarantine too along with his mother and anyone else there that weekend to make the Covid story believable. DO and Samuel could have stayed with his mother so TB didn’t need to be involved.

When was the last time DO saw his son?

That is important to the timeline in my opinion
BBM - Agreed. The implication from reporting on the affidavit is that 4/30 may have been the last time DO saw Samuel as the affidavit puts Samuel in TB's custody from 4/30 onward (even though we of course have heard TO report and seen photo that Samuel was with TO for the weekend 5/1 and 5/2).

Samuel Olson Update: Court Documents Show Suspect Moved Texas Boy's Body for Weeks | The Washington Newsday
"When Dalton Olson reported his son missing, he informed police that Balboa had been watching after him since April 30—the last day he was seen at school."

Sam was failed by so many adults in his short life and used as a pawn.

I do believe Sam's death was 100% preventable and that beautiful little boy should be alive today and enjoying summer, ice cream, and swimming. :mad:
Imo.

I’m having a hard time doing that-keeping the final crime against Samuel separate. This horrific tragedy reminds me of a pool party, attended by plenty of adults, all thinking they’re watching the children against the killing potential of the pool, but no one is tagged, no one is owning the “you’re it”, and the pool claims a victim.

So far the complicated custody issue, impacted directly by a felony indictment, accompanied by bond restrictions, makes this a game of hot potato that no one seems able to explain. And it left Samuel in the care of someone who was prohibited by another court order to have contact with him. And now he’s gone. I see it as a colossal failure of all the adults around him; parents, relatives., court systems, school, child protective services etc. It’s very sad. Moo moo moo

edited to add: TB is the pool in my scenario.
Sorry meant to add this in my above post. ^^^

Many people failed Sam.
It only takes one person to care ... and no one cared about Sam enough to remove him from TB's abuse.
Sad and senseless.
MOO.

In the linked video, the reporter says the tampering with evidence charge against Balboa could be upgraded based on the autopsy report.

From KPRC (NBC) - Houston, TX
6/4/21

Snipped:

Documents show bond conditions, if not altered by the court, would include no contact with any minor child and a maintained distanced from them of 1,000 feet, surrendering travel documents and any weapons, refraining from consuming any alcohol or controlled substances, and house arrest, among other named conditions.

Balboa may face additional charges, as appropriate, police said during a news conference in which updates were shared in the case.

Snipped:

Police said they have no motive yet in this case.

Read more and view video:

Samuel Olson case update: Bond set at $500K for Theresa Balboa, woman charged after child’s body found in motel room

Last edited:
Just my personal opinion:

I doubt that Theresa Raye Balboa would be able to afford to make bond. $500,000 bond would be $50,000.

Nothing has been said about her having a job. From what I've read so far and what has been reported by mainstream Houston media, I doubt she has any friends with that kind of money and I suspect that a bail bond company would not even put up the money! Just my opinion!

I hope that Balboa will soon be charged with the murder of Samuel Olson. The HPD (Houston Police Department) detectives have to be able to have the evidence to support the charge.

Also, in the above previous post - - - Linked KPRC (NBC) - Houston, TX article and video, the reporter states in the video that additional charges or upgraded charges could be filed depending on the autopsy report.

Last edited:
Fake cop played role in 6-year-old boy's disappearance from SW Houston, grandmother says
Samuel was in the care of a relative of his father's fiancée when his mother, who doesn't have custody, appeared with someone claiming to be a police officer and demanded to take the boy
I'm bring this from Thread 1, page 1. This is the reason for my questioning of the mother. I want to know who this supposed relative was? If mother, then she also went with the fake cop story seeing as she was sleeping at TB's apt earlier then changed locations. IMO. Not saying it was her just throwing it out there. IMO

Fake cop played role in 6-year-old boy's disappearance from SW Houston, grandmother says
Samuel was in the care of a relative of his father's fiancée when his mother, who doesn't have custody, appeared with someone claiming to be a police officer and demanded to take the boy
I'm bring this from Thread 1, page 1. This is the reason for my questioning of the mother. I want to know who this supposed relative was? If mother, then she also went with the fake cop story seeing as she was sleeping at TB's apt earlier then changed locations. IMO. Not saying it was her just throwing it out there. IMO

Any relative of the suspect may not be sleuthed at this time unless they have also been named as a suspect.

The charging document against Theresa Raye Balboa can be read on the "Office of the Harris County District Clerk's" website. You do have to be registered and logged in to read it.

Here is the Link to the general site. Open an account (Register); then log in.

Office of Harris County District Clerk - Marilyn Burgess | Home Page

After you register and log in, click on Criminal and enter Theresa Raye Balboa's info as requested on the site.

Once on Theresa Raye Balboa's info page, then click on Images. Click on the document you want to read.

Including the signature page, the "Charging Instrument - Complaint" is 4 pages.

Link to the charging instrument aka document:
ViewFilePage

Last edited:

The paternal grandmother in this report was told a lie and unknowingly repeated false information.

TB made up the entire story about the child's mother and a police officer taking Samuel from her. Police confirmed the story false when his mom was seen on surveillance at her own home during the time that TB alleged she picked up the boy.

See criminal complaint document posted up-thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members