UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
As previously stated Cold Case confirmed she arrived home on the 18th.. She was caught on the cctv camera in the property across the road.

Personally I take this particular detail as true unless of course I can prove otherwise.
The question for me is who was this prolific texter texting and what was the content of those texts throughout that day.
And what were her movements after returning home.
Where have cold case confirmed she arrived home? have you got it in writing from a NYP source?

York Mix article dated 18 th March 2021
Mr Fox says information received is interesting and urged for more details and points ‘to new lines of enquiry’
Does this mean away from the ‘usual suspects ‘?
That’s how I understand it !
What do you think ?

Where have cold case confirmed she arrived home? have you got it in writing from a NYP source?

Cold case confirmed it me in a telephone converstation..
Personally I think anyone who is researching the case in detail having access to Cold Case for confirmation of actual detail is invaluable.

In my experience I email them with questions and they follow up with a telephone call.

Cold case confirmed it me in a telephone converstation..
Personally I think anyone who is researching the case in detail having access to Cold Case for confirmation of actual detail is invaluable.

In my experience I email them with questions and they follow up with a telephone call.
The issue with this is they will not answer anything sensitive. Unless you can have an in depth look at the case I can’t see what is to be gained by talking to cold case. I have also had confirmation that she arrived home, HOWEVER, did she go straight home? Can they see her rucksack with her on entering her home? Can they actually see her opening the door and going through it? Why do they not feel they can see her leaving at any time? Is there any missing cctv to allow for a window of disappearance? The more I look at it, the more I’m confused re- the rucksack

The issue with this is they will not answer anything sensitive. Unless you can have an in depth look at the case I can’t see what is to be gained by talking to cold case. I have also had confirmation that she arrived home, HOWEVER, did she go straight home? Can they see her rucksack with her on entering her home? Can they actually see her opening the door and going through it? Why do they not feel they can see her leaving at any time? Is there any missing cctv to allow for a window of disappearance? The more I look at it, the more I’m confused re- the rucksack
The camera in the house opposite was pointing at the front garden ornaments .It probably just caught Claudia’s gate ! And caught someone going in but from waits down.
As for her going out a high sided vehicle could have easily blocked this camera temporarily .

The camera in the house opposite was pointing at the front garden ornaments .It probably just caught Claudia’s gate ! And caught someone going in but from waits down.
As for her going out a high sided vehicle could have easily blocked this camera temporarily .
so in theory the person going in may not have been C.L.?

That can work to your advantage.. make a note of the what you didnt get answers to;)

Quite possibly..

And the left handed smoker wearing combat trousers and a hoodie on the Melrosegate bridge may have been female.

And could this be Claudias rucksack and it was actually recovered.. but that detail is case sensitive?
In close up it looks used

Its all up for debate.

backpackmobilenyp_hw0o4bg-lr_501klen.jpg

Last edited:
That is correct ! But the police thought that the time corresponded with Claudia going home and said it was reasonable to assume it was her !

Quite possibly..

And the left handed smoker wearing combat trousers and a hoodie on the Melrosegate bridge may have been female.

And could this be Claudias rucksack and it was actually recovered.. but that detail is case sensitive?
In close up it looks used

Its all up for debate.

backpackmobilenyp_hw0o4bg-lr_501klen.jpg
What Rucksack are we talking about ? Are you referring to the above picture ?

What Rucksack are we talking about ? Are you referring to the above picture ?

Yes its the one featured in the police appeals on tv right from the begining of the investigation... Did police recover the rucksack in the early days of the investigation but chose not to make that detail public?

Yes its the one featured in the police appeals on tv right from the begining of the investigation... Did police recover the rucksack in the early days of the investigation but chose not to make that detail public?
It would have been an outright lie !
Because they insisted the bag they showed was NOT Claudia’s !

It would have been an outright lie !
Because they insisted the bag they showed was NOT Claudia’s !

They would not be lying if the original appeal was made using an idenitical rucksack.
but they then went on to recover the rucksack either in the course of their searches of properties or outside areas. If the recovery of it and where it was recovered it formed part of a prosecution case that would obviously become a case sensitive detail.

Im not saying it was Im am just considering all possiblities

Ive always told you in my opinion this is a much bigger story.

Im scanning the news for names PJ you never know who will surface;)

For anyone interested researching similar stings they may find the 1st and 2nd Operation Zygos interesting
Lord Ashcroft announces the launch of Operation Zygos - Lord Ashcroft
Operation Zygos, appeal for UK's most wanted in Cyprus ( human trafficking, drugs, various horse breeding frauds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam