CA CA - Lydia "Dia" Abrams, 65, Idyllwild, 6 Jun 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moo...
3 can keep a secret if two are dead...

Those lips are still wet and smacking, possibly mumbling too, what are they saying???
Are they talking about someone?

More Moo...
Hired hitman endangered?
Someone can't keep quiet?
Obviously there is talk, where ever it is San Diego, Mountain Center...Indio
The risk... The risk is out there...

Loose lips getting old?
More risks

No worries, Moo
Lifetime security (the pen) awaits those who ignore others who know...

Yet POSSIBLY...POSSIBLY..... those that know the final details in Dia's disappearance...
Three can keep a secret, others are still there.

The rat is out there, knowing the truth...
The Trump-Cohen relationship turned...
Many Many drug bust end up with somone flipping...
Will someone flip on you???
High percentages are due in time...
Time will certainly always tell...

I hear the drum beating in the far distance...
It will get closer, peeps are pinned in, how will you react...

Is it really worth it...
The secret... how funny is that...
There is no secret, watch and see...
All Moo.
Funny I cant even offer up a quart of milk, yet...

Moo...

Those lips are still wet and smacking, possibly mumbling too, what are they saying???

More Moo...
Hired hitman endangered?

Loose lips getting old?
More risks

No worries, Moo

Yet POSSIBLY...POSSIBLY..... those that know the final details in Dia's disappearance...

Is it really worth it...
All Moo.
Moo...

More Moo...
Hired hitman endangered?

Loose lips getting old?
More risks

No worries, Moo

Is it really worth it...
All Moo.

MOO, Sweatin bullets in LaJolla either way. Plus the perp is shitin like a goose and has a swivel head looking back as you never drag all of the tracks out..

So... anything new on the that probate hearing back on May 13th? I sure can't find anything. Did Harper & Fedder get removed as trustees?

Here's the docket #s
Riverside County #D201590018 / Trust Pet. #PIN2100297

TIA!

Clem Abrams Obituary (1940 - 2019) - La Jolla, CA - La Jolla Light (legacy.com)
What would Clem have wanted for Dia? For his children? The battle, with her children after Clem's death, over the PreNup she signed years ago was revealed in the beginning of this missing person's case. Their adult children were still having a legal battle last we heard, but this time with KH and DF.

^^^^^^^^^
animated-cowgirl-image-0045.gif
^^^^^^

This is where this mystery left off. (I like to quote from the news article and get some of the wording here because over time links to the articles don't always work.) A shout out and thumbs up to David Godfredson of News8 for doing such excellent, thorough reporting on this case, and we hope he looks into what happened in the hearings, specifically Dia's adult children's hearing.

Missing woman’s trust names Keith Harper as beneficiary of estate | cbs8.com
Author: David Gotfredson (Investigative Producer)
Published: 6:00 PM PDT April 5, 2021
Updated: 6:05 PM PDT April 5, 2021

"In a separate case filed March 9 by the missing woman's children, the court is being asked to order Harper be removed as trustee of the estate."

"In that case, attorneys for Crisara and Clinton Abrams argue, “the Riverside County Sheriff's Department is investigating Mr. Harper as a potential perpetrator of the crime or crimes that led to [Abrams'] disappearance."

“Given Mr. Harper' s potential involvement in [Abrams'] disappearance, his breaches of fiduciary duty, and his criminal history, he is unfit to serve as trustee and there is a significant risk of loss if he is not suspended and removed,” the children’s petition states."

"News 8 reached out to Dennis Healey, Harper's attorney, for a response to the allegations that his client is under suspicion in Abrams' disappearance."

"It is my understanding that there
are several people that are under suspicion for it, including, I think, her son," said Healey."

Remember the children wanted their own private fiduciary named.

"Given that Abrams’ newly-released trust agreement specifically excludes her two children as beneficiaries, it is unclear whether the Abrams family members have legal standing to challenge the terms of their mother’s trust in court, experts told News 8."

"Abrams’ children are asking the court to appoint a guardian ad litem to represent Dia Abrams’ interests in the estate, as well as a private professional fiduciary to manage the estate assets."

MOO here, and strictly my own impressions here, that I am concerned neither of Dia's adult children at the time that Dia went missing, or since, got on media via camera and pleaded with the public to help find their missing mother. I do not know if they perhaps made flyers and arranged searches to find Dia. I do know they got to the ranch pretty fast and were recording her belongings and seemed under the impression they were going to be in charge. They may have been quite surprised to find KH and DF were supposedly named. I'd have to agree the timing seemed suspicious as well as who Dia named. What happened in this latest hearing? Will the children get what was requested? We are all waiting for the next news update.

"Abrams' son, Clinton Abrams, sent News 8 the following statement regarding the probate petitions:"

"Our first priority is unequivocally locating Dia and ensuring her welfare. By filing the petition in Riverside, we simply seek the appointment of a neutral, professional third party fiduciary who can step in to manage and protect Dia’s trust and her estate for her benefit while she is missing and the investigation into her disappearance proceeds. We pray for our mother Dia’s safe return, and humbly ask others to do the same."

MOO and BBM
animated-cow-image-0083.gif

Last edited:
Today is the anniversary of Dia missing. The riverside probate docket says the hearings have been continued to July 21 & 22.

wow - a whole year? Can't believe nothing has been happening about her disappearance.... or maybe there is and we just don't know about it.

And thanks for the new court dates! Any "time" for those hearings? TIA!

Today is the anniversary of Dia missing. The riverside probate docket says the hearings have been continued to July 21 & 22.
Thank You for the new dates. At least, something is still going on.

One year today that Dia has been missing and we're not even sure LE is still doing any kind of investigation. KM doesn't seem to be looking for her. Haven't heard any family demanding further investigation or running searches. Dia's adult children seem to be preoccupied with the estate and aren't searching for Mom-- at least, so it seems to me, and this is JMO. I know Dia has some dear friends still concerned and doing what they can, but this was a case for professional LE, and they seem to have quit investigating. One year and no conclusion :( as to what happened to Lydia "Dia" Abrams.

Outrageous, that someone(s) could, perhaps, just make you disappear and possibly take over your assets, and not a peep out of your loved ones and nobody demands Justice... or so it seems to me.

Well, at least these hearings over the estate keeps everyone on their toes. I sure hope someone is staying responsible paying the bills. Wonder if DF is right on it even though she moved across country, AFAIK. So, KM & DF better be keeping up on the bills because the adult children are ready to pry it all away from them and put it in the care of their own, it seems hand-picked, chosen private fiduciary. Is anyone still looking for Dia?

One year and we've all tried to keep this case from going cold. Just disappointed more can't be done to bring Dia some Justice.

animated-duck-image-0150.gif
A MOO and some Quack Quack from me.

You all have to see this interview with Clinton Abrams , Dia's son! Thank You Clinton for doing an interview. Thank You David Gotfredson (Investigative Producer).

It's not on the news site yet, but will be shortly.
San Diego Local News | San Diego's source for Local News, Sports, Weather | cbs8.com

Thank you for linking this.

There's no question in my mind, listening to this interview, that Dia met with foul play, swindled. What a nightmare for her children.

JMO

This is not even MOO, but my friend's opinion. My friend that clued me in to turn on my tv called me after the interview. She doesn't believe or trust the son at all, especially all the gushy nice things he said, when we know there was a nasty court battle with Mom. She wants to know why it took so long for him to do an interview.

Son speaks on 1-year anniversary of Dia Abrams disappearance | cbs8.com

Please know I haven't formed an opinion yet after watching the interview with the son. He's seems sincere. Came across more caring and charming than I expected. However, the interview makes it seem like he was still close to his mother and was concerned for her. Yet, at the 00:49 minute mark it states that "the 31 yr. old visited with his Mom on her ranch in 2018." So, he hadn't seen his mother for a year or more when she went missing? We heard from KH and DF, as well as some hints dropped by others early in this thread, that she was afraid (of him) and didn't want her children to take control of her belongings. It's no wonder it's hard to form an opinion when there's not much evidence either way. There's monetary gain to be had by all parties, AFAIK. No Dia found. LE has stayed quiet; however, it's a he said she said battle going on with all who are involved. Why didn't the daughter take part in the interview? I do appreciate Clinton speaking up and trying to appeal to the public.

Son speaks on 1-year anniversary of Dia Abrams disappearance | cbs8.com
Author: David Gotfredson (Investigative Producer)
Published: 7:08 PM PDT June 8, 2021
Updated: 7:08 PM PDT June 8, 2021

"Clinton and his sister Crisara also had been written out of their mother's trust in a partially-handwritten clause that read, “Trustor leaves nothing but her love and affection to her son, Clinton Abrams, and daughter Crisara Abrams."

“I take that in a positive light, personally,” said Clinton Abrams, referring to the line written in the trust. “I don’t think it was intended to be that way permanently at all.”

"The handwritten clause was dated December 12, 2018, the date of Clem Abrams’ death."

"Clinton and his sister are now challenging the restated trust in court, claiming the handwritten addition was illegal."

'“The 2018 Trust Interlineations, even if written by [Abrams], have no legal effect since they were not signed,” according to a petition filed on behalf of Crisara Abrams on May 21 in Riverside County Probate Court."

BBM

Finally! It's good to hear from Dia's family! Great interview, Mr. G!

>>snip

DG: What was your mom like? Tell me a little bit about her life on the ranch, what she liked doing
CA: She loved saving animals. She loved caring for and saving animals...

<<<snip

Aww. I love her.

Extended News 8 interview with Clinton Abrams, son of missing woman Dia Abrams
Thank You for the extended version @tvscum. I knew DG of News8 wouldn't let us down.

I will say he's much more of a talker and a charmer than I expected, especially when he talks about his wonderful mother. According to him, he loved his mother and says some beautiful things about who she was as a person. Says they talked on the phone often. Really? He says it was just attorneys talking to attorneys fighting it out - nothing was taken personally between he and his mother and there was always love - and he was never going to take her working truck. Gee, Isidro seemed to know Dia was worried he would take the truck. Other people say Dia voiced worries, even fear, about him. Now, he says they were close, but he didn't seem to see her for the past year or more from what I can gather.

When Clinton did finally get the truck, it was advised he should to look for evidence inside it. He found BLOOD in the truck! Listen at around the 16:30 minute mark of the extended video. We do have to remember that while Clinton wasn't around much, KH sure was, and he was the last person to have seen Dia before she went missing.

After a year of silence, no pleas to the public, he feels it's time to speak. He wants to find her body, so her soul can rest. (And maybe because she'll be declared dead which would be better for the legal battle over the estate up ahead. Or, maybe he's hoping a body might mean an arrest of the current trustees.)

MOO, make no mistake about it, the adult children want the property to stay in the family. They want control of Dia's part of the e$tate. The son says, she always meant for them to have it. Well, that goes against what Dia told others. I don't buy that he and his sister didn't mind being left nothing. Clinton didn't mind being crossed out of the trust? :rolleyes: He thinks she would've changed that in time.

Sure, he admits it looks like all parties had a chance of financial gain, but the son says he never expected to directly receive anything from his mother. What does he mean when he says "they had won that battle already"? They thought they won that battle, but surprise, surprise, look whose running the ranch.

What about that letter they found.... she was afraid for her life... oh, I wish we could read that letter. Clinton couldn't talk about it. He does seem to want to keep the integrity of the investigation intact. LE knows about it. Why has LE seemed to let this case go so cold? One thing we seem to agree on is Clinton thinks his mother has been murdered, and so do we.

All JMO. I would love to hear your take on the extended interview.

Last edited:
Thank you! According to Dia's son, Dia woke up early on Saturday, June 6th, baked cinnamon rolls and took them over to her next door neighbor. Later in the video when discussing the amended Trust, they reference DF as a neighbor. If DF is the cinnamon roll neighbor, I wouldn't trust the date/time of last sighting (IMO).

Nevermind. In the extended interview (thanks, tvscum!) it is clear the neighbour who saw Dia that morning is not DF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong