Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting comments I keep reading about abusive ScW yet SaW is the one with Narcissistic traits. Also there was up to very recently another boyfriend who at least visited the house, if not stayed over. I saw comments about how SaW was grieving and lactating yet her social media posts also showed her out and about laughing and joking on meals out etc whilst her daughter was missing. Her whole social media persona is very me me me yet people readily swallow the abuse and coercion angle. It absolutely wouldn't surprise me if it turns out that SaW is actually the spider at the centre of the web controlling ScW and lately her children in the social media output. This is just MO and could well be totally wrong.

Interesting comments I keep reading about abusive ScW yet SaW is the one with Narcissistic traits. Also there was up to very recently another boyfriend who at least visited the house, if not stayed over. I saw comments about how SaW was grieving and lactating yet her social media posts also showed her out and about laughing and joking on meals out etc whilst her daughter was missing. Her whole social media persona is very me me me yet people readily swallow the abuse and coercion angle. It absolutely wouldn't surprise me if it turns out that SaW is actually the spider at the centre of the web controlling ScW and lately her children in the social media output. This is just MO and could well be totally wrong.
Exactly spider at the centre of the web thats what im thinking too.

Well said! You’ve absolutely summed up the SaW I have had the misfortune to have to deal with in the past. IMO She is a manipulative liar.

I’ve personally been in a group chat with Sarah for over 5 years, we’ve never met but some of the stories she’s told us in the last two years in have so many holes in them it’s ridiculous, if a quarter of what she told us is true then this trial will be explosive!!

I wonder whether protecting her (remaining) offspring will enter her mind at all in what gets placed into public domain through the trial. I suppose if her legal team believe it's essential to her defence, whatever line that will take, then it must. The elder boy by his posts on social media seems to hold out some hope that this is all not happening, and of course there are younger children that are now in care, but are either silently observing or will come to know as they get older. Incredibly sad...

I’ve personally been in a group chat with Sarah for over 5 years, we’ve never met but some of the stories she’s told us in the last two years in have so many holes in them it’s ridiculous, if a quarter of what she told us is true then this trial will be explosive!!
I wouldn’t believe a word she says - I have met her and I speak from experience. She’ll say whatever it takes to suit her.

The Crown Court
at Cambridge

Daily Courtroom List for Thursday 10 June 2021
FINAL 1

CAMBRIDGE

Court 1
- sitting at 10:30 am

Mrs Justice McGowan

NOT BEFORE 10:30 am
For Trial

T20207197
WALKER Scott 35NT1729420