Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
The below is interesting…a date is set? I would think everything is on hold.

“Chad's wife Lori Vallow-Daybell is scheduled to appear before a judge Jan. 6 to discuss a similar motion for a transfer of trial and a motion to dismiss her cases in Fremont County.l

Chad Daybell's lawyer argues case should be moved to Boise - Local News 8

add this link from Mark Means. CHECK THE DATE
Motion for moving trial…..

https://localnews8.b-cdn.net/2020/1...ndant-Lori-Norene-Vallow-Daybell-1-Mot....pdf

proper is not asking much…hmm

Will he get it?

Population as of 2019

Rexburg. 28,414
Twin Falls. 48,951
Pocatello, 55,525
Idaho Falls 61,459
Boise 226,115

From Cenus Bureau https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/ID
Well, maybe he was considering removing the 144K that CD & LVD were going to lead into the new bold world? That would eliminate all of the smaller cities as their numbers are just too low. I am just feeling extra snarky today. MOO

Well, maybe he was considering removing the 144K that CD & LVD were going to lead into the new bold world? That would eliminate all of the smaller cities as their numbers are just too low. I am just feeling extra snarky today. MOO
Be careful, snarky got me 30 days in Facebook jail last night...

And rent a storage unit. In hindsight I have to wonder why? Was she saving "sentimental" items? I'm just floored by all this. JMO
I forgot about that. I bet the plan initially was to move her "sentimental items" into a brand new home w/CD. He would make enough money on the life insurance and rental of his home and the manufactured home plus he was such a "famous author". All those plans were foiled when the LEO showed up at her door looking for JJ (drat) and she & CD had to get outta town quick. Where to go? Paradise of course! Once in Hawaii, expenses were high and her plastic bag o'money was getting much smaller in her hands - so why pay the storage fee when ya don't have that much left and nowhere to move those "sentimental items" now anyway. Rats, foiled by everyone out to get her.

My husband and I have a running joke about that because it's always for the Life Insurance. And the stupid criminals always buy their supplies on surveillance camera at Walmart ( bleach, shovels, etc...)

I love watching those shows, but check and see how old are the crimes? Some date back 15-20 years. They’re made for pointing out great and seems like easy police work. I’d bet most of the others that are solved take massive amounts of diligent work. Nothing on a camera. No eye witnesses. Just painstaking, methodical putting pieces together. But then, that’s not a good made for tv production.

I forgot about that. I bet the plan initially was to move her "sentimental items" into a brand new home w/CD. He would make enough money on the life insurance and rental of his home and the manufactured home plus he was such a "famous author". All those plans were foiled when the LEO showed up at her door looking for JJ (drat) and she & CD had to get outta town quick. Where to go? Paradise of course! Once in Hawaii, expenses were high and her plastic bag o'money was getting much smaller in her hands - so why pay the storage fee when ya don't have that much left and nowhere to move those "sentimental items" now anyway. Rats, foiled by everyone out to get her.
Lori doesn’t strike me as sentimental. I assume she didn’t have time to have a yard sale, and that would look suspicious anyway, or wanted to seem peculiar at the dump throwing her children’s possessions out, so she dumped them at the locker, maybe never intending to return and get them?

The below is interesting…a date is set? I would think everything is on hold.

“Chad's wife Lori Vallow-Daybell is scheduled to appear before a judge Jan. 6 to discuss a similar motion for a transfer of trial and a motion to dismiss her cases in Fremont County.l

Chad Daybell's lawyer argues case should be moved to Boise - Local News 8

add this link from Mark Means. CHECK THE DATE
Motion for moving trial…..

https://localnews8.b-cdn.net/2020/1...ndant-Lori-Norene-Vallow-Daybell-1-Mot....pdf
These look like they are from Dec 2020. So not up to date

I don’t care how much duck & dance these 2 sociopaths have up their sleeves.
If I was the State, I’d fight to have the aerial photos of law enforcement
exposing CD’s burial and burn graveyard.
I’d have those hugely enlarged photos on an easel up front the entire trial.

MOO

I'm thinking if they force treatment/medications, she will sue and then the whole thing will be tied up with that. I hope not, of course.

jmopion atm.
Involuntary medication is a thorny issue. I don’t think she can sue in Idaho because there existing state law dealing with use involuntary medication.

the Aurora Co movie theater shooter was heavily medicated for his trial. I cannot remember details, but it did delay the start of the trial.

On a personal note, we are still waiting for some type of ruling on involuntary medication and competency in my close friends murder case. It has been over a year and a half and the murder has not been brought up yet. All hearings revolve around the shooters competency. That said, there is no state or case law in my state concerning involuntary medication

The state successfully motioned to have the cases joined (one trial as co-defendants), back, um...whenever that was. MM supported them being joined, JP did not.

Since then JP has said he intends to apply to have the cases severed, but hasn't submitted the motion yet.

Since then LVD has been declared incompetent.
So I have assumed their cases will be severed by default, since his case seems to steaming ahead and hers is stopped indefinitely. Has there been any official word?

I love watching those shows, but check and see how old are the crimes? Some date back 15-20 years. They’re made for pointing out great and seems like easy police work. I’d bet most of the others that are solved take massive amounts of diligent work. Nothing on a camera. No eye witnesses. Just painstaking, methodical putting pieces together. But then, that’s not a good made for tv production.
I totally agree with you that most crimes are solved by layers of evidence and police work. But I find it puzzling that there are recent murderers running to Home Depot late at night to get bleach, tarps, shovels, gloves and sometimes even muriatic acid. Don't they watch Discovery ID or the other shows? Geez.

I totally agree with you that most crimes are solved by layers of evidence and police work. But I find it puzzling that there are recent murderers running to Home Depot late at night to get bleach, tarps, shovels, gloves and sometimes even muriatic acid. Don't they watch Discovery ID or the other shows? Geez.

thank God most criminals are stupid!

Most apparently don't, but I did watch one recently that almost got away with the murder because they didn't leave much circumstantial evidence behind. The perp claimed that he had a degree in Forensic Science because he watched alot of Forensic Files...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74