UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got back from York yesterday. Might revisit again next christmas as I’ve been twice in the summer and would be nice to see what it’s like at Xmas time. Anyway, saw lots of sites connected to CL, where suspects / POI live(d) etc. One thing that struck me was they definitely are all local, all within a very close proximity of the nags and her house. SC lived a fair way from the nags she must have always had to get a taxi. There were fresh tulips in the window of Claudia house which made me feel sad, I guess her mum goes in and puts them there. I went in a few pubs connected to various people as well, the one where snelling drank and the vudu lounge where people have been linked to knowing Claudia. I thought all the pubs were nice. To be honest, York is such a nice area there aren’t really any ‘bad’ places !

Got back from York yesterday. Might revisit again next christmas as I’ve been twice in the summer and would be nice to see what it’s like at Xmas time. Anyway, saw lots of sites connected to CL, where suspects / POI live(d) etc. One thing that struck me was they definitely are all local, all within a very close proximity of the nags and her house. SC lived a fair way from the nags she must have always had to get a taxi. There were fresh tulips in the window of Claudia house which made me feel sad, I guess her mum goes in and puts them there. I went in a few pubs connected to various people as well, the one where snelling drank and the vudu lounge where people have been linked to knowing Claudia. I thought all the pubs were nice. To be honest, York is such a nice area there aren’t really any ‘bad’ places !
Did you speak to anyone about Claudia ?

I didn’t speak to anyone about Claudia. I’m a regular person not a private investigator I wouldn’t have the confidence to do so. I did wonder if I’d see anyone in the pubs from the investigation but I didn’t and I was going in the day as I’m on annual leave from work so I suspect people are at work. I didn’t drive the route from her house to the university but the time before I was up in York I did then yes

I didn’t speak to anyone about Claudia. I’m a regular person not a private investigator I wouldn’t have the confidence to do so. I did wonder if I’d see anyone in the pubs from the investigation but I didn’t and I was going in the day as I’m on annual leave from work so I suspect people are at work. I didn’t drive the route from her house to the university but the time before I was up in York I did then yes
You know something if you are a regular on here ( WS) you should have confidence speaking about Claudia !
We probably know a lot more on Claudia’s investigation than most policemen and journalists !
They have to deal with other cases for a start !
Senior detectives have retired!

I think you made a wise decision not to ask questions about Claudia on your walkabouts.
In my opinion the people involved in this are as dangerous today as they were in 2009.

Ok.. so I can be clear did SC tell you

Like you I would be interested in the coroners report.

What are your thoughts on the huge slime covered bag found in Memorial Gardens only 10yards away from the river on the 23rd March 2009
RC had a nite job cleaning railway carriages at York Station a stones thro from M. Gardens and the river.
Could RC have found a bag one of his rental properties and chose to remove and dispose of it in the River close to his work site?
Have you spoken to this person who witnessed the bag directly ?If not I shall message you x

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought snelling liked the walnut as pref choice

You know something if you are a regular on here ( WS) you should have confidence speaking about Claudia !
We probably know a lot more on Claudia’s investigation than most policemen and journalists !
They have to deal with other cases for a start !
Senior detectives have retired!
Yes, not enough hours in their day PJ xx

Yes I had a coke in the walnut tree, that was probably the least nice out of all I visited. I believe Claudia’s father also drank in there before his passing

Thanks for your info. Least nice in what way, as in unfriendly or something else?

I'm surprised Claudia's dad spent time there, it's so close to Claudia's house and the Nags head, only a 5 minute walk according to Google. Not sure I could put myself among people likely responsible :( I'm not judging, I just don't think I could handle it

Honest Question guys:
If you caused the death of Claudia ( or anyone else for that matter ) without meaning to, would you own up and possibly ruin your life and that of your immediate family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave