Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the reports about a obviously very bad and violent childhood, a possible affinity of CB in torturing females, no matter what age, should be interesting for every profiler. Especially the getting whipped with objects and humiliation-issue. Just imagine some possible sexual reference as well....

Maddie McCann: So kaputt war die Kindheit des Verdächtigen Christian B.

AFAIK the Carola T. case was also kind of unique, because the poor girl wasn't just murdered but her body had severe injuries, that point out to a kind of violence, that goes beyond just killing someone. That is often a hint to some kind of emotional act. Maybe because the perp felt rejected in some way.

CB is reported to have shown similar behavior. IMO his childhood could be a very important part of that kind of behavior.

why does the story of the note at reception about kids being alone keep coming back up and it always says Kate horrified I know it’s important for the investigation but you left your kids alone but your horrified a stranger left a note

If it was my child I would try to follow every lead so long as I was not getting fleeced , Imagine years down the line then bang she is found in some place you had been told about ? Police use psychics all over the world to help them, every lead is worth a look, how many here if told that a loved one they were looking for was at some location would have to look, just to see one way or another ? I would for sure.

I think it's the 'psychics' that set themselves up as experts and become very vocal in the media about their abilities that are problematic, rather than those 'psychics' who just pass on their thoughts privately to the investigating force. I agree though that every lead, regardless of its source - and particularly in a cold case like this one - is worth some degree of consideration.

Interesting

He is quite specific about the other investigations.

I don't believe he has 100 people working on it - that is likely to be his entire department.

It is interesting and gives the impression that his primary goal is to nail CB, rather than nail CB to MM's disappearance. But JMO of course.

And why the reluctance to say how many people are working on the case? Between 10 and 100? So possibly 11 or 99? Or perhaps 12 or 98? Why mention it at all if he's then going to be so peculiarly vague about it?

I've 'psychically' decided the actual number is 34. What I did was look at pics of HCW, asked God for a number between 10 and 100 and then, when he didn't reply, opened a random book and it fell open on page 34.

Read my methodology and weep, Herr Schneider.

Last edited:
It is interesting and gives the impression that his primary goal is to nail CB, rather than nail CB to MM's disappearance. But JMO of course.

And why the reluctance to say how many people are working on the case? Between 10 and 100? So possibly 11 or 99? Or perhaps 12 or 98? Why mention it at all if he's then going to be so peculiarly vague about it?

I've 'psychically' decided the actual number is 34. What I did was look at pics of HCW, asked God for a number between 10 and 100 and then, when he didn't reply, opened a random book and it fell open on page 34.

Read my methodology and weep, Herr Schneider.

Strange, I've read the tea leaves, which suggest 42 people, but the crystal ball says 14.
Still waiting on the ouija board. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Punctuation is a gift, especially if you blame the mother of a missing child.

JMO
I don’t blame the parents at all I just find them odd, if someone says something you don’t agree with you don’t need to put them down...... a good heart is a gift

According to the reports about a obviously very bad and violent childhood, a possible affinity of CB in torturing females, no matter what age, should be interesting for every profiler. Especially the getting whipped with objects and humiliation-issue. Just imagine some possible sexual reference as well....

AFAIK the Carola T. case was also kind of unique, because the poor girl wasn't just murdered but her body had severe injuries, that point out to a kind of violence, that goes beyond just killing someone. That is often a hint to some kind of emotional act. Maybe because the perp felt rejected in some way.

CB is reported to have shown similar behavior. IMO his childhood could be a very important part of that kind of behavior.
You are 100% right, Superdad.
I am very curious about CB's childhood... He was bullied and mocked... In some countries (not Europe or US), boys who grow up in orphanages are trained to become what it's called in the US SWAT teams... They are the most brutal, violent, abusive type of police... The police would send them during riots and security crisis... violent as hell... Yes, growing up knowing his mother abandoned him, CB's psyche was damaged for life...every victim reflects his hatred for him mother... It is psychologically unfathomable for anyone to unwanted... But, there is no excuse for killing...

Last edited:
If it was my child I would try to follow every lead so long as I was not getting fleeced , Imagine years down the line then bang she is found in some place you had been told about ? Police use psychics all over the world to help them, every lead is worth a look, how many here if told that a loved one they were looking for was at some location would have to look, just to see one way or another ? I would for sure.

Actually this is a fair point @snowpea666

I remember a quote by one of the British detectives in the early years of the investigation. It was along the lines of recalling the terror that seizes you when you lose sight of your child at the mall: now imagine having to bear the distress of that feeling for years and years after a child disappears. Utter agony.

A parent would take any glint of hope and reprieve.

We've said on other threads - it's a possibility that someone will "anonymously" send a real tip through a "psychic." So IMO, yes, consider it a tip.
I am wary of someone who claims to be a psychic and inserts himself or herself into multiple cases, though.

Strange, I've read the tea leaves, which suggest 42 people, but the crystal ball says 14.
Still waiting on the ouija board. :rolleyes:

My ouija board came up with a 6.

Combine that with your 42 minus your 14 plus my 6 and I think you'll find all things are now pointing to my astonishing earlier '34' psychic credentials.

;)

Last edited:

I agree, SuperD. The resemblance to a school photograph of CB and efit relating to Carola Titze’s murder, is telling. IMO.

Attachments

• 11466F99-02A4-4490-8049-0B5034F47461.jpeg
    11466F99-02A4-4490-8049-0B5034F47461.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 38
I agree, SuperD. The resemblance to a school photograph of CB and efit relating to Carola Titze’s murder, is telling. IMO.

There has been a teacher from belgium in focus over the years, but that never went that concrete.

Ronald Janssen

According to the known mughots from the end of the 90's, CB doesn't resemble the e-fit.

But it's just a suspicion, that the known e-fit in the CT case has something to do with the crime.

We do not have enough info to link CB to cases like Renee H. or Carola T.

JMO

Last edited:
Now it's getting a bit strange....

According to german tabloid "BILD", C.B. seems to have written a self proclaimed "press statement" in which he is blaiming the prosecutors and referring to his rights. He demands the resignation of the prosecutors as well.

To me it looks, as if the note has been written by a female but maybe i'm wrong about it. It's dated the 8th of may and was written in the city of Oldenburg, what doesn't make sense, als long as he hasn't been moved to a prison in Oldenburg. Looks like CB already draw a cartoon to mock up the prosecutors.

So if this report is correct, it gives an interesting view in a deranged mind. A long time criminal, paedo and rapist referring to justice. But not a single word about himself being innocent and wrongfully accused. To me it looks, as if the solitary confinement starts to break him? At last i hope so! ;)

Fall Maddie McCann: Verdächtiger fordert Rücktritt von Staatsanwalt - News Ausland - Bild.de
Screenshot_20210614-082734_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210614-082827_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

According to german tabloid "BILD", C.B. seems to have written a self proclaimed "press statement" in which he is blaiming the prosecutors and referring to his rights. He demands the resignation of the prosecutors as well.

To me it looks, as if the note has been written by a female but maybe i'm wrong about it. It's dated the 8th of may and was written in the city of Oldenburg, what doesn't make sense, als long as he hasn't been moved to a prison in Oldenburg. Looks like CB already draw a cartoon to mock up the prosecutors.

So if this report is correct, it gives an interesting view in a deranged mind. A long time criminal, paedo and rapist referring to justice. But not a single word about himself being innocent and wrongfully accused. To me it looks, as if the solitary confinement starts to break him? At last i hope so! ;)

Fall Maddie McCann: Verdächtiger fordert Rücktritt von Staatsanwalt - News Ausland - Bild.de
View attachment 300636 View attachment 300637

The cartoon is very strange IMO. Maybe another "artwork" of CB, that could include a hidden message. Two prosecutors at a restaurant, ordering a "Forensics-Filet". Is he trying to say something subliminal in relation to the missing forensic evidence? Maybe about the reason, why it's missing?

The cartoon is very strange IMO. Maybe another "artwork" of CB, that could include a hidden message. Two prosecutors at a restaurant, ordering a "Forensics-Filet". Is he trying to say something subliminal in relation to the missing forensic evidence? Maybe about the reason, why it's missing?

And why an italian restaurant? Does he want play some games with the prosecutors? Or is he trying to communicate with somebody?

An criminal-psychologist analyst on BILD website interpreted it as like CB feels like he is being filleted by the prosecutors and he doesn't think, his solicitors knew about that letter. And yes, he exposed himself as being kept in the Oldenburg prison. Something, that even the media didn't know until today.

According to BILD reporter Kai Feldhaus, that letter and cartoon have been passed to him yesterday.

I can imagine, that now CB's real personality breaks out! Maybe now it slides even out of the solicitors hands. But that cartoon is not a pseudo-humorous act JMO. It must have a special intention, like the cell-drawing.

Two prosecutors in the maddie case eating forensic filets in an italian restaurant. This is getting interesting....

Last edited:
And why an italian restaurant? Does he want play some games with the prosecutors? Or is he trying to communicate with somebody?

An criminal-psychologist analyst on BILD website interpreted it as like CB feels like he is being filleted by the prosecutors and he doesn't think, his solicitors knew about that letter. And yes, he exposed himself as being kept in the Oldenburg prison. Something, that even the media didn't know until today.

According to BILD reporter Kai Feldhaus, that letter and cartoon have been passed to him yesterday.

I can imagine, that now CB's real personality breaks out! Maybe now it slides even out of the solicitors hands. But that cartoon is not a pseudo-humorous act JMO. It must have a special intention, like the cell-drawing.

Two prosecutors in the maddie case eating forensic filets in an italian restaurant. This is getting interesting....
Or eating themselves the "proof" they are desperately searching...fillets in water..."barragem"...LOL

View attachment 300636 View attachment 300637
Can't see his lawyer being too impressed, if this is CB's work, surely he would tell him to say nothing for now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam