Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another friend from the missionary days: "This is the last guy I ever thought would be involved in something like this."

From Dec 24 2019 (with video):
https://kutv.com/news/local/friend-...ioning-by-fbi-horrified-over-missing-children

A third missionary friend about Chad: "He was always really loved, really respected. We thought.. ..that he was really the best of us."

Dateline promo video from Feb 2020:
https://twitter.com/DatelineNBC/status/1228440026486312965

An old friend of Lori's from the cheerleading squad: "I knew her as a sweet, sweet girl that just would never harm a fly,"

From Feb 2020:
Exclusive: Lori Vallow Daybell Went from 'Devout' Cheerleader to 'a Mystery,' High School Friend Says

Last edited:
Not a classmate, but this friend went on a mission with Chad and only had good things to say about their time together (the video is from Feb 2020):

That is not the reminiscence I’m thinking of. It was a woman and it was about high school. But it’s been suggested that I drop
it, so I’m going to.

“He was one of the best of us. We were a pretty solid group, but he was amazing,” said Trent Price, who served with Daybell. “We called him the gentle giant. He was tall and very soft-spoken but he seemed to have this real deep spirituality and people would gravitate to him.”

Former Mission Companion Of Chad Daybell In Disbelief After Developments

Not a classmate, but this friend went on a mission with Chad and only had good things to say about their time together (the video is from Feb 2020):

“He was one of the best of us. We were a pretty solid group, but he was amazing,” said Trent Price, who served with Daybell. “We called him the gentle giant. He was tall and very soft-spoken but he seemed to have this real deep spirituality and people would gravitate to him.”

Former Mission Companion Of Chad Daybell In Disbelief After Developments
Friends of Scott Peterson made similar comments about Scott being a great guy. There are other horrid people with the same good credentials from old friends and acquaintances. I guess we never know what goes through another person's mind. I can see why the mental health community would have a hard time diagnosing many of these people.

I have always been truly bothered by the fact that Lori gave away JJ's service dog before JJ was killed. That fact alone shows a premeditated plan. There is so much information about this case, but there are some events that may get pushed aside by bigger moments, and giving away his dog was a huge thing for me.

I have always been truly bothered by the fact that Lori gave away JJ's service dog before JJ was killed. That fact alone shows a premeditated plan. There is so much information about this case, but there are some events that may get pushed aside by bigger moments, and giving away his dog was a huge thing for me.
She also discussed death percentages with Chad in regard to JJ and Tammy at the end of July.

BBM. MM clarified to a reporter that the informal interviews were with the media.

In text exchange @MeansLaw, #LoriVallow’s attorney, clarifies OTR interviews are to media outlets. Anonymous caller was “concerned” Daybell’s would not get a fair trial.@KSL5TV

E3m9_BqVoAEu13k

https://twitter.com/GarnaMejiaKSL/status/1403361653043851273

In another tweet, MM states that he doesn't have access to Lori's Community Bridges assessments and he expresses doubt they exist.

https://twitter.com/MeansLaw/status/1403299827136532480
Geez!

Friends of Scott Peterson made similar comments about Scott being a great guy. There are other horrid people with the same good credentials from old friends and acquaintances. I guess we never know what goes through another person's mind. I can see why the mental health community would have a hard time diagnosing many of these people.

That is very true. People show a different persona to the world, as opposed to what is going on in their head. There is a term for this, "Johari Window".
Johari window - Wikipedia

I am very curious to hear how the prosecution walks the jury through all of this from beginning to end. There is so much to cover I think they need to be careful in presenting it all in a way that does not overwhelm the jury. I can see this trial taking weeks just in the prosecution laying out all the twisted events pointing to final grizzly end

I remember that Lori's mother justified returning Bailey (Lori tried to sell him for $2.5k at first) by saying in an interview that JJ didn't really care about the dog and that it was Charles who liked him.

I wonder how Lori's mother and sister are taking the fact that two close family members were directly responsible for the children's death. Are they blaming Chad? Do they believe that both Alex and Lori were insane? Lori's sister defended Chad's beliefs in the interview, though she probably wasn't aware of the entire doctrine.

I remember that Lori's mother justified returning Bailey (Lori tried to sell him for $2.5k at first) by saying in an interview that JJ didn't really care about the dog and that it was Charles who liked him.

I wonder how Lori's mother and sister are taking the fact that two close family members were directly responsible for the children's death. Are they blaming Chad? Do they believe that both Alex and Lori were insane? Lori's sister defended Chad's beliefs in the interview, though she probably wasn't aware of the entire doctrine.
Didn't the mom and the sister claim they spoke to JJ on a date after he was deceased? I would like to hear them explain that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member