Found Deceased TX- Humberto Ibarra Jr, 26, Amarillo, 22 March 2019

Okay so I get a copy of the autopsy and just say it says unnatural causes because I am gonna go out a limb here and say that "Tiny" didn't put himself in the drainage/sewer tunnel...what do I do then...it's almost as if they don't care about him because he isn't white and I am white but still his cousin...our family is beyond frustrated

Okay so I get a copy of the autopsy and just say it says unnatural causes because I am gonna go out a limb here and say that "Tiny" didn't put himself in the drainage/sewer tunnel...what do I do then...it's almost as if they don't care about him because he isn't white and I am white but still his cousin...our family is beyond frustrated
I’m so sorry for your traumatic loss of your beloved cousin.
I know from experience not knowing what happened is the hardest thing, finding out won’t bring him back but somehow, it helps.
A “Justice for Humberto ‘Tiny’ Ibarra Jr” Facebook page may help, then post links in other social media like Twitter and Instagram. Sometimes bringing the public’s attention to the circumstance can reveal clues and make LE more interested in the case.
It can also attract the attention of the press and producers of podcasts.
Podcasts have had some influence on solving crimes, after you get the details set up on Facebook, you could contact some crime podcasts directly to ask for help, and also the media.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back