Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had a whole year now (June 2020) of HWC publicly naming CB as the abductor and murderer of MM - a charge which has reverberated round and round and round the hysterical globe since - with absolutely nothing to show for it in June 2021 other than 'We think this, we wait for that, it may happen, it may not, I can't say for sure but 10 or 100 people'.

So whose reputation is on the actual line here?

I respect your opinion, my opinion is a very different one.

If the letter is really coming from CB himself, why is he now "suddenly so confident"? Is one year (of "nothing") long enough to be more certain that BKA will never catch him on MM (in case he is really involved)? Anything he eventually heard meanwhile from FF?

If the letter is really coming from CB himself, why is he now "suddenly so confident"? Is one year (of "nothing") long enough to be more certain that BKA will never catch him on MM (in case he is really involved)? Anything he eventually heard meanwhile from FF and this is all a combined strategy?

Funny how CB, if it is his letter, has decided to release it now. The press articles on him have slowed down considerably this year. Why provoke now?
I'm sure this has been drafted with FF's 'blessing'!

Why mention 'freedom of expression'? IIRC FF was the one who said that CB wouldn't talk!
IMO, if it's him, he's doing this, (taunting) to get a reaction from HCW and for pure manipulation purposes.

Last edited:
This is a screenshot from the Discovery+ broadcast that shows a hand written termination of lease of CB's allotment in Brunswick.

Although i'm far away from being an expert, i do not see any similarity to the Neuwegersleben graffiti.
View attachment 294983

Is this CB's handwriting on your screenshot @SuperdadV8 ?
It looks the same as the recent letter.

What i find quite interesting and perhaps revealing is the date. We had discussed here in the past about some possible sort of significance for CB with the month of May. Maybe I am over reading things but why write it in May and send it to the press in June?

We've had a whole year now (June 2020) of HWC publicly naming CB as the abductor and murderer of MM - a charge which has reverberated round and round and round the hysterical globe since - with absolutely nothing to show for it in June 2021 other than 'We think this, we wait for that, it may happen, it may not, I can't say for sure but 10 or 100 people'.

So whose reputation is on the actual line here?

We saw this with Grange as well

Once they start rattling off data about the size and scope of the investigation, you know they are more trying to justify their existence politically to their own bosses than close to solving anything.

This isn't just a cartoon. This is a message to somebody IMO. As if he want's to say: "Be aware, german prosecutors are investigating you over possible forensics!"

C'mon - CB is merely taking the mickey out of the meeting's that Portuguese and German LE have had in Portugal - CB is mocking them, taunting.
It's probably reference to how the press portrayed the PJ in the early days, sitting in Cafe's sardine 'munching'.

IF he's what they assume he is, possibly ASPD, with narcissism, then CB will want to be in control, hence the letter and drawing, which is IMO quite significant - He has effectively broken his 'silence'.

JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members