Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this mean? She left phone at home (if so, why)? Or there was a second phone?

Ms Wilding QC said that at around 3.15am Bernadette’s phone activated a cell site at the family home in Century Square - while she was asleep at another address in the city.

I thought the same - does it mean someone accessed her phone at 3:15am? To do what, I wonder? To confirm whether they could access the phone and/or social media accounts whilst making their plans??

Given the prosecution are saying that it is likely SW stored the body in the lock-up garage on Montagu Road in Walton, isn't this where the police searched? So how come they didn't pick anything up?

Just thinking ...

Was there prior social services involvement? If not, it's so sad that many people (wrongly) think that social services will immediately rip their children from their arms the minute an issue is reported ...

Trying not to jump to the conclusion that Bernadettes murder was planned too after hearing that Scott visited the lockup before and after!

I believe the SS may well have known the family, particularly with some of the children having physical conditions requiring different kinds of assistance.

Details: Trial (Part Heard) - Resume - 09:57

Trial (Part Heard) - Prosecution Opening - 10:07
details_close.gif
Cambridge Crown Court 1

T20207197
sarah walker
scott walker

Sounds like her parents kept her phone, I don't think she left it willingly. It was probably 'punishment' for speaking about the SA. She would have wanted to reach out to her online friends, and those two did not want that.

I agree,she would not voluntarily leave her phone. I think they removed her from the house so she could not speak to any of the other children. They must have been confident she would not confide in his parents,or if she did they too would not believe her.

Amid all of the horror of this, the blaming of Bernadette for 'not coming home' is just awful. The brother perpetuating the idea that his sister is in hiding is one thing - he is possibly trying to cling on to a thread of hope (although as details emerge, I'm feeling my view shifting a little on this: is this also a loving son's attempt at propping up SW's story?) - but all of the begging and pleading for Bea to come home, and what she is putting the family through, is horrific. Victim blaming on a whole new level.

as a mother of three daughters i fell terrible for bea what must she have gone thru i can only hope she gets a propper burial sooner rather than later. xoxo

now them sw suporters need to hush an let the law courts do the work u all will be sorry you ever did such a thing cus u are wrong but well forgive u in the end. xoxo

Has it been corroborated that she did actually go to the grandparents house? I mean after all they are his family and they’d probably protect him if they could. Just seems strange that she would go there without her phone after telling her mum everything and would then be collected in the morning by the person she is accusing of SA. Sounds fishy to me. I’d like to know if they have proof she was there? Cctv etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627