Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
And being they both who are sat down, both only 1 leg, maybe saying they 'don't have a leg to stand on'

I have got another interpretation. Reports claim (Björn from Braunschweig- SpiegelTV!) that CB kept a library at the Neuwegersleben area. He obviously has an affinity for art, maybe literature as well. Not unusual for psychopaths.

There is a story from german writer Heinrich Böll (1917-1985) called "My precious leg" or "My expesive leg" and Böll has won the nobel prize for it. It's about a former soldier that lost one of his legs and tries to get a new job. The end of that story is open, what could be CB's message. Also a few interpretations of that story point out to the message, that somebody has done a duty and even got damaged, but nobody else is going to appreciate that, once the war is over.

Far fetched, of course! But i would like to insist, that the cartoon is full of subliminal hints!

Last edited:
<modsnip - broken quote>
Art is, indeed, subjective.
Didn't CB want to open an Art Gallery, I think we discussed a few threads back?

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip - broken quote>

Yes. At the time he purchased the area from an auction in saxony, he told that he wanted to develop the site to a kind of art project. I assume, that it must have been a public auction. That's my job as well in saxony-anhalt. If somebody dies without any heritage, the estate is going to be property of the state. Then we do auctions and want to know, what the bidder is planning to do with the estate, because we like to avoid some unlawful use of it in the future.

<modsnip: Removed broken quote>

Well I guess dogs' heads poking out of the ground, expletive graffiti is rather 'artisitic' - Including the 'instillation art' messy interior of the box factory ;)
Not forgetting the carefully curated, alleged, artistic, tow bar shots.
jmo

C'mon - CB is merely taking the mickey out of the meeting's that Portuguese and German LE have had in Portugal - CB is mocking them, taunting.
It's probably reference to how the press portrayed the PJ in the early days, sitting in Cafe's sardine 'munching'.
i dont think so. more...the drawing have to many details. it´s a message IMO

Would like to know, if that family-business runs it's own butchery, do they raise their meat in own stabels?

Last edited:
i dont think so. more...the drawing have to many details. it´s a message IMO

Well that depends on how you look at it - like I said, it's subjective.

If we really wanted to start a conspiracy we could say that the lady in the pic is dressed in a pink top and white bottoms! Ring any bells? MM's pyjama's. BUT we tie ourselves up in knots trying to work out what CB means, IF he means anything at all.
Why would CB send a subliminal message IF, as he proclaims, he is innocent? Why give a 'clue' if he's saying he's got nothing to do with MM's disappearance?
Why potentially implicate yourself with a subliminal message?

Good luck on getting inside his head.

What he's actually saying in the letter is fair! Regardless of what we or anyone else think of him. Innocent or not.
Where's the evidence/ why no charge from BKA?

At this point, one year on, it seems like the BKA has just become the latest member of the circus that surrounds this case!

Last edited:
Well that depends on how you look at it - like I said, it's subjective.

If we really wanted to start a conspiracy we could say that the lady in the pic is dressed in a pink top and white bottoms! Ring any bells? MM's pyjama's. BUT we tie ourselves up in knots trying to work out what CB means, IF he means anything at all.
Why would CB send a subliminal message IF, as he proclaims, he is innocent? Why give a 'clue' if he's saying he's got nothing to do with MM's disappearance?
Why potentially implicate yourself with a subliminal message?

Good luck on getting inside his head.

What he's actually saying in the letter is fair! Regardless of what we or anyone else think of him. Innocent or not.
Where's the evidence/ why no charge from BKA?

At this point, one year on, it seems like the BKA has just become the latest member of the circus that surrounds this case!

Well Ted, that depends on the interpretation of the term "fair" if you ask me. In my view, his refrence on being an "innocent man" is based on the legal fact that you are innocent until proven guilty. IMO thats why he started his statement with "Being accused is one thing...". That's right so far.

I miss the concrete statement to have nothing to do with MM. Where is it? Why didn't he write that down?

No, IMO he claims his innocence on the fact, that he is innocent until proven guilty and that he still hasn't been charged. That gives a good view into his twisted mind. JMO!

Credit: Martina B on fb.

Bild-Zeitung:

Analysis of a handwriting expert

"Such people finish what they started"

Berlin - It has been known for more than a year that the public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig believes Christian Brückner (44) to be the murderer of little Maddie McCann (then 3). Now the convicted child molester is speaking out himself in a handwritten letter from prison. In it, he not only stresses his innocence, but also demands the resignation of two prosecutors.

The letter is written in accurate script. One almost has the impression that it was written by a machine, not by the hand of a human being. What does that say about the person who wrote it?

BILD-REPORTER ON CHRISTIAN B.'S LETTER.
The letter probably also confuses his defenders

Handwriting expert Werner von Kiedrowski (53) works as a graphologist and handwriting expert in court, supports the police in investigations and is sure: Someone like Christian Brückner finishes precisely what he started.

"It is immediately noticeable that the writing is rather small and extremely neat. The size in particular suggests that the man prefers to move in the background and in no way wants to attract attention. Such people are usually very precise and petty."

"Every letter chosen with care"
According to the expert, Brückner may also act as neatly as he writes: "Every letter is chosen with care. This person plans things very concretely and in the long term." Moreover, he is sure: "People with such handwriting are 300 per cent accurate and unswervingly finish what they have started."

Furthermore, the handwriting reveals that Brückner is rather gifted in fine motor skills. "A craftsman would very likely have a different typeface," von Kiedrowski said.

In this letter, Christian B. demands the resignation of two prosecutors and stresses his innocence
In this letter, Christian Brückner demands the resignation of two prosecutors and stresses his innocence

Criminal psychologist analyses Brückner drawing
In the bizarre press release that Christian Brückner sent from prison, he therefore calls on the investigating public prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters to resign. Attached to the letter is a drawing. It shows prosecutors Wolters and Ute Lindemann eating in a restaurant and ordering "Filet Forensik". Apparently a reference to the fact that the investigators admit they have no forensic evidence to prove Brückner's guilt.

This cartoon was attached to the letter and shows the prosecutors Christian Wolters and Ute Lindemann.
This caricature was attached to the letter and shows the prosecutors Christian Wolters and Ute Lindemann
Photo: private
Criminal psychologist Lüdke sees in the cartoon the mirror image of Brückner's soul life: "It is striking that the characters only have one leg. Brückner obviously feels filleted, he is virtually taken apart himself and experiences this as a great injustice. It is an attempt to reveal his own innocence."

The defence and the prosecution do not want to comment on the documents.

Source: Bildzeitung, article by Lena Stoffelen und Kai Feldhaus, 15.06.21
Translated with deepl

Criminal psychologist Lüdke sees in the cartoon the mirror image of Brückner's soul life: "It is striking that the characters only have one leg. Brückner obviously feels filleted, he is virtually taken apart himself and experiences this as a great injustice. It is an attempt to reveal his own innocence."

Thanks for the content, Tekno.

^ What a load of nonsense Lüdke speaks! It's a CARTOON, the innate nature of which is simplistic representation! There's no need for physical evidence of 2nd legs in a cartoon where the focus is clearly on what's happening above the table rather than below it.

screenshot_20210614-082827_gallery-jpg.300637

Well Ted, that depends on the interpretation of the term "fair" if you ask me. In my view, his refrence on being an "innocent man" is based on the legal fact that you are innocent until proven guilty. IMO thats why he started his statement with "Being accused is one thing...". That's right so far.

I miss the concrete statement to have nothing to do with MM. Where is it? Why didn't he write that down?

No, IMO he claims his innocence on the fact, that he is innocent until proven guilty and that he still hasn't been charged. That gives a good view into his twisted mind. JMO!

He could of just sent the letter to get his point across, so why a picture too?

Thanks for the content, Tekno.

^ What a load of nonsense Lüdke speaks! It's a CARTOON, the innate nature of which is simplistic representation! There's no need for physical evidence of 2nd legs in a cartoon where the focus is clearly on what's happening above the table rather than below it.

screenshot_20210614-082827_gallery-jpg.300637

He has gone into detail though, candlesticks on the table, wearing glasses, what does sta mean on the bags on the floor?

It's a cartoon, usually used for humoring, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity.
Aimed at BKA, say no more.............

More like its a sketch or drawing, doesn't look like an actual cartoon, to me any way, and not cartoon characters, however, we all interpret things in our own way. Still waiting for something to be said from his lawyer about it too

More like its a sketch or drawing, doesn't look like an actual cartoon, to me any way, and not cartoon characters, however, we all interpret things in our own way. Still waiting for something to be said from his lawyer about it too

Yep, we all interpret things differently and to me it's definitely a caricature of HCW and his female counterpart. Speech bubbles are a giveaway in cartoon illustrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak