Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I’m new here but have been reading all these posts. I have a theory....
I believe the mother had way more to do with BW’S disappearance/death than most people seem to believe. I honestly just can not understand if she is no longer with the step father, why she would be covering for him?

- It makes zero sense. Could it have been the mother who committed the murder because she was jealous ? Acted out of rage ? Blamed Bernadette for the sexual abuse ? - And it was he that helped her cover it all up and not the other way around- just a thought! I just can not comprehend why a women would lie for a man that she isn’t even in a relationship with anymore! She isn’t protecting anyone but her self Just MO.
Welcome MrsBrooks.

I agree in some respects - I think the original charge of joint enterprise murder was more appropriate, in that I think they planned this, but I don't think she physically committed the murder because I don't see how the timeline supports it. I don't think she would just say 'oh you killed my daughter Scott, okay, I've got her phone so I can send some texts to make out she's still alive.' It doesn't add up, IMO. It would be her chance to turn on him and get him out of her life, in prison.

Wow, so trial starts yesterday and i got logged out of here and only just got back in. Ive been waiting for this for so long, I have been able to see what you are all thinking though. It is as we thought but it is still a shock. IMO they should still be up for joint enterprise. Scott new what he was going to do hense going to the garage before he collected B. They have been joint in everything since B's death. Put them both away for a very long time

The pair of these will rot in jail and good riddance. The rucksack and phone records are key. The problem with lies are that they make less and less sense each time you hear them, whereas the truth can’t be debated.

sadly as I’m from this area, the fens are incredibly hard to locate folk. Cowbit is full of coppices, dykes, drains and marshes. They have only just found a ww2 battle tank in crowland and they knew exactly where they lost that!

Hey I’m new here but have been reading all these posts. I have a theory....
I believe the mother had way more to do with BW’S disappearance/death than most people seem to believe. I honestly just can not understand if she is no longer with the step father, why she would be covering for him?

- It makes zero sense. Could it have been the mother who committed the murder because she was jealous ? Acted out of rage ? Blamed Bernadette for the sexual abuse ? - And it was he that helped her cover it all up and not the other way around- just a thought! I just can not comprehend why a women would lie for a man that she isn’t even in a relationship with anymore! She isn’t protecting anyone but her self Just MO.
She may have been well aware of the abuse and let it go on.

The Crown Court
at Cambridge

Daily Courtroom List for Wednesday 16 June 2021
FINAL 1

CAMBRIDGE

Court 1
- sitting at 10:00 am

Mrs Justice McGowan

Trial (Part Heard)
T20207197 WALKER Scott
T1729420 WALKER Sarah

I wonder what reason they have given for their nocturnal outings, other than a possible 'no comment'? That they were out looking for her?
That wouldn't surprise me though it's a massive imagination stretch for anyone to accept that they didn't think daylight was a good time to search for BW and instead chose the 'dead of night' as a better bet.

From the above link

"Ms Wilding said: “The contents were examined, and they tell their own tale.

There were sanitary towels, a book for her overnight stay, spare clothes, headphones, make-up, a watch, a facemask and a notebook.

A note written by Bernadette was found in the notebook.

Ms Wilding said it read: “Told my mum about dad and the abuse. She called me a liar and threatened to kill me if I told police.”

The note continued: “What kind of parent wouldn’t believe their daughter. Its fine, I’m going to pretend it is all OK until I leave home, then I will block them out of my life.”

“If I was brave enough I probably would have already left or killed myself.”

Ms Wilding said: “It is a sad post script of the last thoughts of Bernadette Walker.”"

Soooo sad.

Officers later went to search a lock up on Montagu Road in Peterborough, where Scott and Sarah Walker had been in the days after Bernadette was last seen aliveIn the lock up they found Bernadette’s rucksack.
Ms Wilding said: “The contents were examined, and they tell their own tale.
There were sanitary towels, a book for her overnight stay, spare clothes, headphones, make-up, a watch, a facemask and a notebook.
A note written by Bernadette was found in the notebook.Ms Wilding said it read: “Told my mum about dad and the abuse. She called me a liar and threatened to kill me if I told police.”
The note continued: “What kind of parent wouldn’t believe their daughter. Its fine, I’m going to pretend it is all OK until I leave home, then I will block them out of my life.”
“If I was brave enough I probably would have already left or killed myself.”
Ms Wilding said: “It is a sad post script of the last thoughts of Bernadette Walker.
Poor Bernadette :( reading that notebook entry makes you want to give her a big hug, something her mum should of been doing! Totally let down by those who should've protected her the most. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305