Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowbit was the midnight drive, not the one where B allegedly got out of the car where Scott claimed there was an alley.

The theory seems to be that Scott murdered B on the drive where he claims she got out and ran down an alley. Then at midnight, both Scott and Sarah went on the trip to Cowbit to hide the body.

Not sure about the reference to a filling station near Spalding. Do you have the location of it so we can look on a map? And does anyone have the time of that stop?

Are there two times when Scott goes to McDonalds, because the drive in the morning seemed to end at a McDonalds, and then the early hours of the next morning also involved a trip to McDonalds?

I get muddled by the different times and drives. We need a timeline!

Cowbit was the midnight drive, not the one where B allegedly got out of the car where Scott claimed there was an alley.

The theory seems to be that Scott murdered B on the drive where he claims she got out and ran down an alley. Then at midnight, both Scott and Sarah went on the trip to Cowbit to hide the body.

Not sure about the reference to a filling station near Spalding. Do you have the location of it so we can look on a map? And does anyone have the time of that stop?

Are there two times when Scott goes to McDonalds, because the drive in the morning seemed to end at a McDonalds, and then the early hours of the next morning also involved a trip to McDonalds?

ok we may need a timeline as I’m confused.

I thought the trip to cowbit was when she ran away down the alley. I believe the Peterborough telegraph reported seeing him on cctv at tulip, which is in spalding.

sorry peterborough lad and this case is like Chinese whispers, so apologies if my understanding is skewered. Plenty more I can’t mention which is discussed locally too

ok we may need a timeline as I’m confused.

I thought the trip to cowbit was when she ran away down the alley. I believe the Peterborough telegraph reported seeing him on cctv at tulip, which is in spalding.

sorry peterborough lad and this case is like Chinese whispers, so apologies if my understanding is skewered. Plenty more I can’t mention which is discussed locally too

As you're from Peterborough, and I know some areas slightly from years ago but not much. What areas would you associate with alleys? I know what my answer would be, Westwood, near the Hampton Court shops that are mentioned as one of the trips where they bought phone credit for B's phone. But I'm not familiar with places like Dogsthorpe or Werrington or Millfield. I think they blocked off all the alleys at Westwood years ago so that's probably not what gave him that idea.

You're right about him being spotted at a filling station, but I can't remember which one or which trip. Same with the McDonalds. Someone a few posts ago has mentioned Apple filling station, which I think did come up on my search for petrol stations in the Spalding area, so could that be the one you're thinking of?

A timeline and map of times and places would be awesome. I don't have time to sort it today or tomorrow, so I'm afraid I can't volunteer.

applegreen spalding, which contains tulip filling station

I knew I didn’t imagine that detail! It’s nowhere near Peterborough as it’s going away from cowbit towards Spalding. You could argue it’s cheaper (I fill up there when in the area as it’s 10p per litre cheaper) but feels like he went further on towards south lincs

As you're from Peterborough, and I know some areas slightly from years ago but not much. What areas would you associate with alleys? I know what my answer would be, Westwood, near the Hampton Court shops that are mentioned as one of the trips where they bought phone credit for B's phone. But I'm not familiar with places like Dogsthorpe or Werrington or Millfield. I think they blocked off all the alleys at Westwood years ago so that's probably not what gave him that idea.

You're right about him being spotted at a filling station, but I can't remember which one or which trip. Same with the McDonalds. Someone a few posts ago has mentioned Apple filling station, which I think did come up on my search for petrol stations in the Spalding area, so could that be the one you're thinking of?

A timeline and map of times and places would be awesome. I don't have time to sort it today or tomorrow, so I'm afraid I can't volunteer.

I would need the timeline to be sure I understand it right, but arguably all of those…but none of them would have grass verges! Millfield is a bit run down and is largely migrant area, so it’s a known red light district, cafes for every ethnic group, plenty of folk about all the time etc. Dogsthorpe and welland estate are pretty rough areas and not places I would go at night. Always a mugging or stabbing there. Not a lot of grass verges!

Werrington is a town in its own right. It’s full of alleys and thoroughfares and bike routes, and is it’s all new builds, all the roads do look the same with bits of green all over. If we believe the story being told, that would be the likely location.

But if I can have a timeline of proven appearances, it should quickly fall apart.

I think I mentioned this months ago on this thread but it's come back into my thinking. The night of Sunday 19th July into Monday 20th July had a waning moon with only 4% illumination. It was properly dark if you're into stargazing 21:51 through to 02:23. ScW and SaW left Apple Green Service Station at 01:19 and SaW's phone recorded that she was out of the car at 01.32 (BW's phone finally disconnected at 01:29). This may suggest that the disposal is being effected within a 10 minute drive radius of the service station and in the pitch black of night. If it were to take any time at all that they either risked using torches or car headlights or the location was sufficiently well known to ScW that it could be navigated in proper darkness. Disposal in water would have been much quicker but would need to be deep enough. It couldn't be a random body dump as they were building the runaway story so she had not ever to be found. MOO

From Aug 5 last year.

Mum Sarah Walker has asked the public to help her in distributing posters, hoping that if she gets them into every area of the city, Bernadette will be found and will return home.

Sarah said: "We have had no contact with her since 1am on July 20, when she texted me to say she would be home soon. None of her friends have heard from her and she's not accessed social media."

She added: "I can't eat or sleep properly. I miss and love my eldest princess so much, she's missing out on her baby sister, who has learned to smile and coo already. I have to think that she is hiding at one of her friend's homes, worried about coming home now that the police will want to speak to her, I can't think of any alternative scenarios, I just can't.

"I know my baby girl wouldn't be out in the open. She's scared of being out in the dark alone, that's what makes me think she's at a friend's house. I just wish someone would just say she's here and she's safe. I want to cuddle her, but right now I'd accept that she's safe and well."

Peterborough: Missing girl Bernadette Walker still not home - PeterboroughMatters.co.uk

The Crown Court
at Cambridge

Daily Courtroom List for Thursday 17 June 2021
FINAL 1

CAMBRIDGE

Court 1

Mrs Justice McGowan

Central Criminal Court case, to be heard in Cambridge CC 9.30

Trial (Part Heard)
T20207197 WALKER Scott
T1729420 WALKER Sarah

From Aug 5 last year.

Mum Sarah Walker has asked the public to help her in distributing posters, hoping that if she gets them into every area of the city, Bernadette will be found and will return home.

Sarah said: "We have had no contact with her since 1am on July 20, when she texted me to say she would be home soon. None of her friends have heard from her and she's not accessed social media."

She added: "I can't eat or sleep properly. I miss and love my eldest princess so much, she's missing out on her baby sister, who has learned to smile and coo already. I have to think that she is hiding at one of her friend's homes, worried about coming home now that the police will want to speak to her, I can't think of any alternative scenarios, I just can't.

"I know my baby girl wouldn't be out in the open. She's scared of being out in the dark alone, that's what makes me think she's at a friend's house. I just wish someone would just say she's here and she's safe. I want to cuddle her, but right now I'd accept that she's safe and well."

Peterborough: Missing girl Bernadette Walker still not home - PeterboroughMatters.co.uk
"She's scared of being out in the dark alone" - it was indeed a very dark night when she was disposed of all alone. Chilling.

I think I mentioned this months ago on this thread but it's come back into my thinking. The night of Sunday 19th July into Monday 20th July had a waning moon with only 4% illumination. It was properly dark if you're into stargazing 21:51 through to 02:23. ScW and SaW left Apple Green Service Station at 01:19 and SaW's phone recorded that she was out of the car at 01.32 (BW's phone finally disconnected at 01:29). This may suggest that the disposal is being effected within a 10 minute drive radius of the service station and in the pitch black of night. If it were to take any time at all that they either risked using torches or car headlights or the location was sufficiently well known to ScW that it could be navigated in proper darkness. Disposal in water would have been much quicker but would need to be deep enough. It couldn't be a random body dump as they were building the runaway story so she had not ever to be found. MOO

Would Fletton Lake fit? Seems accessible 24 hours too. Or the River Nene?

Though been some recent clear ups of Fletton Lake and no body found

Volunteers fish out shopping trollies, mattresses, buggies and a cupboard out of Peterborough lake during litter pick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member