Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinCAL

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
FYI for newer members and reminder for veteran WSers ...

Reddit is not an approved source at Websleuths.

Also, social media comments from anyone other than MSM, LE, or a WS approved source are not allowed for discussion.

Some posts have been removed. Please post accordingly. Thanks

Excerpt from The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc

NOT ALLOWED

No names or images of minor children are allowed unless they are the victim under discussion (i.e. deceased or missing child)

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact an administrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

EXAMPLE: If a suspect has been arrested for a crime relevant to the discussion topic, and you want to post a Facebook screencap from their personal page, you must first obtain approval from administration.

ADMIN NOTE:

If you aren't sure if something is allowed, please check The Rules first. If it's still not clear then ask a Mod or Admin BEFORE posting it.

Mods and Admins can't possibly sit in each of our hundreds of threads 24/7 to read posts in real time, watching for someone to maybe say something to them. IOW, we don't see things like "Mods please delete if not allowed".

Mods don't even know a question exists for us unless someone Reports on it. If you've posted something against The Rules and we don't know it, that post may be up for days and generate numerous responses (and responses to responses). By the time we become aware of it, we may have to review 20+ pages of posts to find all the responses ... all because someone didn't ask or didn't let us know.

Please use the Report feature. It exists to get our attention !!

Thank you.

Mod Note:
Sleuthing is limited to those that have been arrested in this case. Multiple posts have been removed for the sleuthing of, and accusations toward other family members. If you observe a post doing such, please use the Report link to let the team know. Continued violations can result in time outs, thread bans, or thread closures.

Thank you for taking steps to ensure your posts comply with the TOS which we all agreed to when joining WS.

As a reminder those can be found here: The Rules

Last edited:
It's supposition (by me if not LE) that SaW's phone recording footsteps 10 mins after they left the service station was disposal. It might have been her standing next to the car throwing up for 6 minutes. They had an hour and a half with phones off to get back to Century Square without the body. Deep water is an instant grave and there are lots of accessible places you could get a car close to the water within that time frame, although many of the drains in the area are quite shallow. You'd have to be thinking of deep drain sections, the River Welland, or a flooded quarry site. Burial, in excess of a shallow grave, in open countryside or secluded location is much more secure but it was a dark night, requires effort, and takes longer so the risk of being seen would be greater. Unless she'd been bound up in a ball, rigor mortis might by then have forced even greater burial effort. Alternatively, did ScW have knowledge of a safe location we don't know about?

And who has the new baby while this is going on, unless she's in the car with them? How do you explain dead of night absence to someone babysitting your frequently awake and feeding baby?

Last edited:
It's supposition (by me if not LE) that SaW's phone recording footsteps 10 mins after they left the service station was disposal. It might have been her standing next to the car throwing up for 6 minutes. They had an hour and a half with phones off to get back to Century Square without the body. Deep water is an instant grave and there are lots of accessible places you could get a car close to the water within that time frame, although many of the drains in the area are quite shallow. You'd have to be thinking of deep drain sections, the River Welland, or a flooded quarry site. Burial, in excess of a shallow grave, in open countryside or secluded location is much more secure but it was a dark night, requires effort, and takes longer so the risk of being seen would be greater. Unless she'd been bound up in a ball, rigor mortis might by then have forced even greater burial effort. Alternatively, did ScW have knowledge of a safe location we don't know about?

And who has the new baby while this is going on, unless she's in the car with them? How do you explain dead of night absence to someone babysitting your frequently awake and feeding baby?
An example of an accessible deep drain point near Pode Hole Google Maps
I still think locations like this are easy but too risky. There's always the temptation though, of giving the perps more intelligence than they actually possess. They are not master criminals. However, it's nearly a year and her body has not yet been found. The Police did some searches but I don't recall any popular interest in searches, unlike some other missing persons incidents. If I lived near, I'd be out every day looking.

An example of an accessible deep drain point near Pode Hole Google Maps
I still think locations like this are easy but too risky. There's always the temptation though, of giving the perps more intelligence than they actually possess. They are not master criminals. However, it's nearly a year and her body has not yet been found. The Police did some searches but I don't recall any popular interest in searches, unlike some other missing persons incidents. If I lived near, I'd be out every day looking.
Not sure that ScW or SaW would be able or willing to dig a grave within that time. Neither seem all that keen on physical work.

In response to the old thread where folk have mentioned pode hole, nene and fletton lakes…they are nowhere near them i am afraid.

I would need a confirmed sighting for that night, but if they are at tulip in Spalding around time they went silent, then you have the welland, coronation canal, countless marshes and coppices…all with bridle paths from the road. Our soil is dark silt and you can dig down extremely deep. It’s also not weird to see mile upon mile of turfed up fields, and after dark you would be entirely alone even in the bigger villages.

stuff just goes missing here i am afraid. As I said before, the Americans lost a battle tank in crowland. It’s only just been found and they knew where it went down. No one ever found king johns Crown Jewels.

the key is in the mobile data and confirmed sightings. I don’t believe it adds up as my understanding (maybe wrong due to the after midnight actions sometimes written as the next day) has them going backwards and forwards from Peterborough to Spalding with loads of strange activity at that time

As a mother, my opinion is that they had the baby with them, it was only a few weeks old iirc? I won't be surprised if they claim they took the colicy baby for a ride to settle down. Car rides do help colic in my experience. I do not believe this is true but I think it definitely could be a way to go for defence.
All JMOO

Someone mentioned how dark it was on that night in the previous thread and Sarah's comment on how Bea was afraid of the dark. I feel that was a slip up and I hope it's haunting her..

What I just can't understand is why SaW supported ScW instead of Bea. It would have been the golden opportunity to get him out of the house and get her 'new password' in.. they wouldn't have had to involve Social services necessary, the treat of social services and police could have been used to kick him out.
What does he know/have on SaW that she chose this surreal option? What kind of mother chooses to kill and dispose of her child to cover for her ex who she wants out of the house anyway?jmo

As a mother, my opinion is that they had the baby with them, it was only a few weeks old iirc? I won't be surprised if they claim they took the colicy baby for a ride to settle down. Car rides do help colic in my experience. I do not believe this is true but I think it definitely could be a way to go for defence.
All JMOO
Both of them with disabled children at home?

Patiently waiting for the timeline so I can make sure I have everything correct.

Also, I think Scott and Sarah were both completely able bodied, I've seen too many videos from their social media of them doing things I could never even think about and I'm way younger than them. I've seen a video iirc of Scott jumping on a car, and flipping the kids upside down by their ankles and Sarah iirc was some kind of night carer? I rememeber seeing a pic of her in like those scrubs outfits before. And I know you've gotta be strong to be helping people get up and down and use the restroom, etc. IMO they buried her, they couldn't risk her coming back up, and all the other risks that could possibly happen in water as it's always changing.

Also I had a question are cadaver dogs not a thing over there? I keep reading about the trial and thinking, isn't it possible to know 100% if a dead body has been somewhere? Alot of fluids come from dead bodies...

OK W H A T. I don't feel like I read this right lol.

"The jury also heard that later in the afternoon on July 19, messages were sent from Bernadette’s handset to her mum, Sarah Walker’s phone at 3.33pm. At the time Scott Walker’s handset was located at the lock up, while Sarah Walker’s phone was at a friend’s home on Padholme Road. Bernadette’s phone was located in the Westwood area of the city near the prison.

The message said; “I don’t know what to do, but I will be soon, when I am ready. I really want us to delete messages too. I will tell you more later.”

Ms Wilding said Bernadette’s phone then disconnected from the network.

A message from Sarah’s phone replied at 4.27pm: “OK, I’ve deleted everything. What do you want to tell me x”

At 3.45pm, Scott Walker sent a photo and a text message to his step father, and CCTV showed his Mercedes van leaving the garage at 3.58pm.

Later that evening, friends of Bernadette tried to phone her, but the phone was switched off."

Bernadette Walker murder trial: Phone data reveals dad’s early morning Mcdonalds trip after spending night out of house

I meant that water would suit them better.
Ah ok, I think a lot of the police searches focused on areas of water. SaW & ScW drove around a long time looking... I wonder if a grave was dug previously? The night before when scott went out all night? Then the next night he needed SaW help him to move the body & bury it? (JMO) I really hope she is found one day. :(

Ah ok, I think a lot of the police searches focused on areas of water. SaW & ScW drove around a long time looking... I wonder if a grave was dug previously? The night before when scott went out all night? Then the next night he needed SaW help him to move the body & bury it? (JMO) I really hope she is found one day. :(

If it was all premeditated, he could've done it the night she was at his parents... Now that I think about it.. Have they searched his parents house?

Like if they live on really big land, he could've taken her out there the night before to stay the night, act like he leaves but really, gone out somewhere on their land and dug a hole? JMO but totally plausable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member