Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think that the graffiti at Neuwegersleben was done by CB, at least some of it. The 'g' in Neuwegersleben has the same unusual style tail as the 'g's in the letter. Also the capital 'F' in the 'my girlfriend taught me how to hate' is crossed in a similar manner as the 'F' in filet in CB's latest drawing. Obviously not identical as spraying on a wall will differ to writing on paper, but close enough IMO.

Makes me wonder what B.G.A. could be an abbreviation of.

Bitte, Can I Have Some More? What Does Bitte Mean in German (and How to Use It)

" Bitte Gonc... Ama... " ?

Last edited:
"...officers in Portugal have warned their German counterparts the area in question has already been searched."
Humm....it's The SUN, ok, but how well it was searched?!
Unless other "strong" clue "clearly" substantiates psychic's claims to move a new specific search or it seems difficult to see anything to be done here being supported by PJ.

"Something completely different – namely, it is an unbelievable scandal – when a public prosecutor starts a public campaign for prejudice before a court case is opened."
If he is really not involved, wouldn't the words and tone be different?
I wonder why the PJ say this area has already been searched ? it is quite a bit away from where she went missing from, and in the woods, I honestly dont think they would have properly just searched a random little area for no reason !! unless this area has been mentioned before ? bit strange.

I wonder why the PJ say this area has already been searched ? it is quite a bit away from where she went missing from, and in the woods, I honestly dont think they would have properly just searched a random little area for no reason !! unless this area has been mentioned before ? bit strange.
On a Facebook page, it has been alluded that the search area which Schneider refers to, may be the Aventura Park (and forest area) in Lagos.

No immediate idea on the meaning. Wonder if it's significant that the letters are next to a 'ban the bomb' sign (as used by CND, but also internationally).
Its not really used for that anymore, its just a general peace sign now, I have one as a tattoo spiritual people and hippies use it all the time xx

It seems that CB is reading about himself whenever he can. He might as well be reading us here on WS... IMO, he wants to be (in)famous...I mentioned months ago that he might be shopping around for an interview with the media... He wrote a letter to the media... He must be watching closely and he may use the media to his benefit. CB is a criminal, but he doesn't look ugly...creepy, yes... So, I won't be surprised if there would be women out there who find him attractive...and that is scary... He is a master manipulator and very clever... He might send more surprise letters IMO... He reminds me of Teb Bundy... Question: According to German law, is he allowed to talk to the media before ever being charged? Are prisoners allowed to be visited by journalists in Germany and discuss an on-going investigation?
He is very dangerous because he is charming... Psychopaths have a strong need to "WIN". Win anything, a fight, $$, love, anything... Intrigue and suspense is part of the psychopath's technique to "control" the "game". Everything is a "game"/gamble to them. That is also dangerous. CB thinks he can outsmart everybody... Too late... I really really like HCW: He seems to be very intelligent and young...
I think if CB gives an interview, he'd have some people on his side, feeling bad for him...and that can be very dangerous too...What do you think?

It's important to understand CB has not been charged with this crime.

There is nothing to stop him talking about it to anyone. Practically of course, the fact that he is in prison for a different offence limits his access to the media. But as far as I can see he could sit down with a journalist.

Plenty of other prisoners have done this.

It seems that CB is reading about himself whenever he can. He might as well be reading us here on WS... IMO, he wants to be (in)famous...I mentioned months ago that he might be shopping around for an interview with the media... He wrote a letter to the media... He must be watching closely and he may use the media to his benefit. CB is a criminal, but he doesn't look ugly...creepy, yes... So, I won't be surprised if there would be women out there who find him attractive...and that is scary... He is a master manipulator and very clever... He might send more surprise letters IMO... He reminds me of Teb Bundy... Question: According to German law, is he allowed to talk to the media before ever being charged? Are prisoners allowed to be visited by journalists in Germany and discuss an on-going investigation?
He is very dangerous because he is charming... Psychopaths have a strong need to "WIN". Win anything, a fight, $$, love, anything... Intrigue and suspense is part of the psychopath's technique to "control" the "game". Everything is a "game"/gamble to them. That is also dangerous. CB thinks he can outsmart everybody... Too late... I really really like HCW: He seems to be very intelligent and young...
I think if CB gives an interview, he'd have some people on his side, feeling bad for him...and that can be very dangerous too...What do you think?

German prisoners are allowed to be visited for at least one hour up to 4 hours per month. It depends on the regulations in the respective state.

So basically the prisoner can be visited by the media. But the visitations are just allowed, if the daily routine in the prison doesn't get disturbed. Now as the head of the prison you could argument, that it's counterproductive to have a "VIP" in the house, that gets more attention than others. Some other prisoners may find that not so good.

So the prison could reject visits from the media. Last year, journalists in spain won a law suit against this method, becaus it violates the constitutional right to freedom of the press.

Some interesting info here:

The interview is with Kai Feldhaus - Bild chief reporter - so somewhat odd in that a journalist is now giving interviews as an expert in CB

Feldhaus believes CB has lost patience. Nothing is going on in one year. So he is speaking out. Unusual situaton.

Between the lines, it's clear that Bild now have a source close to CB, referred to as "a friend". This could actually be CBs lawyer - no way to know who the source is.

Feldhaus has been out to the Algarve, has spoken with GA etc

GA had a list of all people with a criminal record in the area. CB was doorknocked on that basis (theft). So seems like he was just a target of basic canvassing - PJ had nothing to elevate his importance.

CB is ruled out in the IG case for reasons that are not public.

Key reason not to interview CB, is they have to put their evidence to him.

Feldhaus: "the more I learn the less sure I am"

Feldhaus: According to GA, CB is the "the perfect suspect". But why would HCW do this if he didn't have something because he had no pressure to act. What can the material evidence be - if not enough to charge already? Very confusing.

Some interesting info here:

The interview is with Kai Feldhaus - Bild chief reporter - so somewhat odd in that a journalist is now giving interviews as an expert in CB

Feldhaus believes CB has lost patience. Nothing is going on in one year. So he is speaking out. Unusual situaton.

Between the lines, it's clear that Bild now have a source close to CB, referred to as "a friend". This could actually be CBs lawyer - no way to know who the source is.

Feldhaus has been out to the Algarve, has spoken with GA etc

GA had a list of all people with a criminal record in the area. CB was doorknocked on that basis (theft). So seems like he was just a target of basic canvassing - PJ had nothing to elevate his importance.

CB is ruled out in the IG case for reasons that are not public.

Key reason not to interview CB, is they have to put their evidence to him.

Feldhaus: "the more I learn the less sure I am"

Feldhaus: According to GA, CB is the "the perfect suspect". But why would HCW do this if he didn't have something because he had no pressure to act. What can the material evidence be - if not enough to charge already? Very confusing.

They could have some snippets of footage from the dark web and maybe some confessions in the real and virtual world from the suspect, to know what happened to MM.

That is a strong verdict but not enough to charge for murder, as long as the full version ("producers's cut" with metadata) hasn't been found with a conrete link to the suspect (allotment raid) or the body itself.

That could explain, why the T3 Westfalia hasn't been handed out to the legal owner yet. Although they haven't found MM's DNA in the van and in the Jag as well, if they should find the body, it still could be contaminated with small particles from one of that cars maybe. Paint residues, fibres from the interieur, and maybe other clues.

One of these evidences should be the last key for a charge. HCW always stated, that the prosecutors haven't found relieving clues for CB yet. So there must be something strong for CB as the perp, but not strong enough to guarantee a sentence.

If it's footage or snippets of it, he could always say that he just downloaded it from the darkweb. I assume that they searched the Hannover allotment for the raw footage of things they found on the many darkweb paedo ring busts.

Assuming CB was involved, one year after his exposition, CB seems to be more confident.

One year for some clue (even poor) that had gotten out of his control could show up.
Maybe he knows, better than anyone, that limited virtual footage, if exists, can never support inequivocal identification to charge him?!
In relation to the body, and considering the "time distance", he seems to be sure that is impossible to be found (horrible to think if one of the references to "pigs" and "Barragem da Bravura" can even be true).

Or nothing of this...and only a impatient "poor"strategy for BKA to react.

Not connected to MM but recommend watching “ Murder At The Cottage “ on Now TV / Sky Crime…well made doc about murder of a French lady in Ireland in 1996 ( has a thread on here ) .
Couldn’t help comparing the differences and similarities between IB ( for some the prime suspect ) and CB . Both flamboyant and eccentric characters with drink problems and artistic interests…
Although IB not a career criminal like CB , and IB more bohemian than the clean-cut CB .
Is interesting as IB actually appears in doc ... so get an insight into behaviour of someone who is a strong suspect ( for some ) and under intense pressure , like CB , but maintains their innocence .
Also highlights complications in an investigation when police forces from different countries are involved..like MM case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member