Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police out with dogs here

bern2.jpg;w=960

Bernadette Walker: Search shifts to Gunthorpe - PeterboroughMatters.co.uk

Interesting that you mention Maxey as nearby Etton was searched. It's 13 miles from the Apple Garage to Maxey and SaW got out of the car 13 minutes after they left there. I could easily do that on my rural roads but not sure if that's possible in this instance.

he certainly knows the area and gets around a lot! Not sure if any of them are relevant to this case, but does show more than a local knowledge of the area

Thats a possibility.

I think they had every intention of hiding the abuse allegations, deleting Bee's and SaW's texts, but they realised it would come out anyway because Bee's friend knew and SaW's efforts to convince her friends she had been lying wouldn't make it go away, so ScW decided to bite the bullet and tell police when they came to the house.
This is what puzzles me. If this whole thing happened because of BW allegations of abuse and the fear of her telling the police.why then did they both tell the police about it? They could have just said it was a typical teenage argument about anything really. I think the police would have started investigating them both as soon as the abuse came out.

This is what puzzles me. If this whole thing happened because of BW allegations of abuse and the fear of her telling the police.why then did they both tell the police about it? They could have just said it was a typical teenage argument about anything really. I think the police would have started investigating them both as soon as the abuse came out.
Bee had already told a friend, if not more than one.

I believed her and tried to be a good friend and help her through it and am really angry and upset with her about this,"

and somehow the friend knew that SaW had agreed to take Bee to the police -

SaW wrote that shedidn’t take (BW) to the police in the end, I took her to her grandparents”

Bee had already told a friend, if not more than one.

I believed her and tried to be a good friend and help her through it and am really angry and upset with her about this,"

and somehow the friend knew that SaW had agreed to take Bee to the police -

SaW wrote that shedidn’t take (BW) to the police in the end, I took her to her grandparents”
Right so that would explain the the need to keep BWs phone and the whole running away story.

Does anyone wonder why BW chose that day to tell SaW about the abuse? Wonder what prompted it after it had been going on for years apparently?
She had said on instagram that one of her friends helped and encouraged her to tell her mother about something which made her depressed and panicked just a few days/the day before.

She had said on instagram that one of her friends helped and encouraged her to tell her mother about something which made her depressed and panicked just a few days/the day before.
So she had confided in a friend but wonder why suddenly she did that after so many years? I wondered if something specific had happened to her around that time which prompted it? Such a shame that she neede to help to speak to her own Mother the one who should have been protecting her all along.

So she had confided in a friend but wonder why suddenly she did that after so many years? I wondered if something specific had happened to her around that time which prompted it? Such a shame that she neede to help to speak to her own Mother the one who should have been protecting her all along.
Wonder if it was anything to do with her younger sister now being the age Bea was when the abuse started?

There's one thing that keeps niggling away in the back of my mind - going to MacDonalds after, potentially killing BW.

Takes a special kind of callous lowlife...

...and I'm not that convinced he, and indeed she, is that type of person

So what's the alternative? An alternative paradox maybe?

How about instead of her running away, they 'gave her away' and all the empty time slots are the process of handing her over to 'someone', those pesky people traffickers for example, and everything else after 24 hours are their clumsy attempts to show they looked for her (or follow cover-up instructions from the traffickers they were following) whilst giving time for BW to be disappeared somewhere?

So, no body, no burial. Princess isn't dead, nor in the open nor in the dark, but likely looking at an existence worse than death.

But the risk for SaW and ScW has passed, income preserved, means justify the ends. Nothing provable beyond reasonable doubt. Everything circumstantial. The truth in the lie is that she did run off, well, was handed over.

Within this setting with everything else going on and being aware of the effect such revelations would cause to every family member I am sure that there never seemed to be ‘a good time/ the right time’ to reveal the abuse. She must have grown strong enough over a period of time.

Bee knew if she ran away from Scott's abuse he would turn his attentions to the next child. Hense the fact she spoke out about the abuse instead of running away from it. Maybe Bee was worried Scott was acting differently towards a younger sibling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆