Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any locals know where exactly Esso Garage Mcdonalds is? Bc looking at Google Maps it shows me a place east of Peterborough.

Any locals know where exactly Esso Garage Mcdonalds is? Bc looking at Google Maps it shows me a place east of Peterborough.
Is that the Eye Green one?
There is one on Google maps in Glinton which is near Werrington.
I've just looked at the timeline again and his car was spotted in Glinton a couple of night's later at 1.49am on July 20th, so it's most likely that one. Moo

Last edited:
BW told her mum about ScW's abuse and wrote down that SaW called her a liar and threatened to kill her.

Apart from the threat to kill, SaW backs this up with her own words -

In the missing report SaW told police that in the car "her dad had said something along the lines of er...y’know, you, you need to apologise to mum when we get back umm....and then obviously you can’t...you can’t just be having attitude and things like that" ..."and she said, I’m not going home"

SaW also admitted sending the texts - including "I don’t want to be in trouble for lying.", "BW’s phone: Can you forgive me?", "SaW’s phone: Of course I can darling.", "I really advise you block her to be honest. “You don’t need that drama", “I hoped she would own up to them.” She added: “If I thought for one minute it’s true, her dad wouldn’t be here.”, BW: "I swear you tell anyone else I lied",

Police spoke to SaW on September 9 at her new boyfriend’s address. SaW said shedidn’t believe the sexual allegations BW made against ScW"

My point is, that it's crystal clear Bee was told she was lying by Sarah, (even though Sarah probably did believe her) and that Sarah was agreeable to police knowing that Bee's "lies" needed an apology to her MUM (not Scott) and needed her MUM's forgiveness (not Scott's), and where she couldn't face going home to her MUM (not Scott), she had been sent to grandparents until things calmed down AT HOME (not until Bee calmed down).

So who exactly comes off as being the one who would not tolerate Bee's allegations in all of this, and was the most offended that she even gave herself an apology from Bee when she texted herself with Bee's phone, out of Scott and Sarah? The one with the motive to kill her, as Bee said in her own words? Even Bee's friend "wrote to apologise to SaW" saying "I don’t want you to believe I think you’re a bad mum." Sarah was obviously the one who made this situation about herself and couldn't face Bee's revelations coming out. She wouldn't even give her her phone, cutting her off from communicating with her own mother in her crisis.

Yes Scott undoubtedly killed Bee, but Sarah's the one with the motive of thinking her children would be removed, and she's admitted all over this that she was the parent Bee had most to fear. Bee wrote in the note who her 'killer' was. Had her mum taken her to the police and not sent Scott to 'collect her', he wouldn't have had the opportunity. He was given a license to kill to save Sarah. I will never accept her only part in this was perverting the course of justice, sending texts to cover for him after the fact.

BW told her mum about ScW's abuse and wrote down that SaW called her a liar and threatened to kill her.

Apart from the threat to kill, SaW backs this up with her own words -

In the missing report SaW told police that in the car "her dad had said something along the lines of er...y’know, you, you need to apologise to mum when we get back umm....and then obviously you can’t...you can’t just be having attitude and things like that" ..."and she said, I’m not going home"

SaW also admitted sending the texts - including "I don’t want to be in trouble for lying.", "BW’s phone: Can you forgive me?", "SaW’s phone: Of course I can darling.", "I really advise you block her to be honest. “You don’t need that drama", “I hoped she would own up to them.” She added: “If I thought for one minute it’s true, her dad wouldn’t be here.”, BW: "I swear you tell anyone else I lied",

Police spoke to SaW on September 9 at her new boyfriend’s address. SaW said shedidn’t believe the sexual allegations BW made against ScW"

My point is, that it's crystal clear Bee was told she was lying by Sarah, (even though Sarah probably did believe her) and that Sarah was agreeable to police knowing that Bee's "lies" needed an apology to her MUM (not Scott) and needed her MUM's forgiveness (not Scott's), and where she couldn't face going home to her MUM (not Scott), she had been sent to grandparents until things calmed down AT HOME (not until Bee calmed down).

So who exactly comes off as being the one who would not tolerate Bee's allegations in all of this, and was the most offended that she even gave herself an apology from Bee when she texted herself with Bee's phone, out of Scott and Sarah? The one with the motive to kill her, as Bee said in her own words? Even Bee's friend "wrote to apologise to SaW" saying "I don’t want you to believe I think you’re a bad mum." Sarah was obviously the one who made this situation about herself and couldn't face Bee's revelations coming out. She wouldn't even give her her phone, cutting her off from communicating with her own mother in her crisis.

Yes Scott undoubtedly killed Bee, but Sarah's the one with the motive of thinking her children would be removed, and she's admitted all over this that she was the parent Bee had most to fear. Bee wrote in the note who her 'killer' was. Had her mum taken her to the police and not sent Scott to 'collect her', he wouldn't have had the opportunity. He was given a license to kill to save Sarah. I will never accept her only part in this was perverting the course of justice, sending texts to cover for him after the fact.
I agree with all of that.

For average speed cameras to work there must be two or more on the same stretch of road. Once you pass a camera the numberplate is automatically recorded. That ScW's car was only recorded on one near Glinton suggests that they were not driving on the A15 where the other camera(s) is located. Knowing where these cameras are could be crucial information. Is there only one near Glinton? Can someone with local knowledge dot them on a google map and post here?

I still ponder on the fact that the arrests were not made until September. What vital evidence was lost due to the delay of a real missing person investigation. I know the LE have made great efforts to find Berni since but why did it take so long in the first place? This is a missing 17 yr old girl who had not used her phone, internet, bank accounts etc. What prompted the sudden flurry in questioning and searches?

I agree with all of that.
I find the psychology of it very strange.

I don't think it's the fear of losing children that would turn a mother into her child's killer.

She strikes me as having a Queen Bee personality, (should be a recognised personality disorder!) - who will fight to the death to be the one and only supremo. I think she felt personally attacked as a mother by Bee's revelations.

I still ponder on the fact that the arrests were not made until September. What vital evidence was lost due to the delay of a real missing person investigation. I know the LE have made great efforts to find Berni since but why did it take so long in the first place? This is a missing 17 yr old girl who had not used her phone, internet, bank accounts etc. What prompted the sudden flurry in questioning and searches?

Right!! Do they know the whereabouts of them the whole time before they were arrested? bc they could've easily discarded so much evidence in the time before they were! I'm guessing it might of been when they went to pick up the toothbrush and scott brought up the allegations? or maybe the friend she told realized she'd been gone too long and things just didn't make sense...

I have wondered about that. I don't wish to criticise what is one of the smallest police forces in the UK, but it didn't look like many resources were deployed before it became a murder enquiry, and then when they were arrested it was nearly 2 months on, evidence could have been destroyed, vegetation grows, memories fade, etc. For me, it never stacked up as a missing person from what was said in the first call to police and the reference to sexual abuse allegations. It should have been treated more seriously at that point.

What could motivate you to do this to your own DAUGHTER? ? This is not a mum who worries about losing her flesh and blood. SaW and ScW are hiding something else apart from worrying the children will be removed and my guess is benefit fraud but who knows what the hell was going on in that house! She is the master and he the puppet

I have wondered about that. I don't wish to criticise what is one of the smallest police forces in the UK, but it didn't look like many resources were deployed before it became a murder enquiry, and then when they were arrested it was nearly 2 months on, evidence could have been destroyed, vegetation grows, memories fade, etc. For me, it never stacked up as a missing person from what was said in the first call to police and the reference to sexual abuse allegations. It should have been treated more seriously at that point.
When on the 23rd ScW told the police officer who is Witness 1 when she visted the house to check the bedroom, that BW had made false allegations about him, did she not ask what the allegations were? I would have thought that would be the next question anyone would ask. Perhaps that's still to come.

I know LE have alot to deal with but I really think there were red flags that were missed which makes me even more upset by this. I'm also wondering if B was even in the lockup? Surely a cadaver dog was in the cars and lockup? Unless thats still to come out in the trial?

What could motivate you to do this to your own DAUGHTER? ? This is not a mum who worries about losing her flesh and blood. SaW and ScW are hiding something else apart from worrying the children will be removed and my guess is benefit fraud but who knows what the hell was going on in that house! She is the master and he the puppet
I agree. The evidence thus far suggests that SaW is very much in control of everything around her, including the men in her life. Any notion that she was forced to play her part is not a serious proposition. MOO

I agree. The evidence thus far suggests that SaW is very much in control of everything around her, including the men in her life. Any notion that she was forced to play her part is not a serious proposition. MOO
When does the supporting parent benefit stop going to the parent and goes to the child as in unemployment benefit?

I note from the excellent timeline (thanks Tortoise great job) that he went to McDonalds AFTER he spoke to SaW, I'm assuming this is to show alibi for the police statement they will eventually give to this IMO premeditated murder in that he suggested to Berni to go for a Mcd's. Was Berni dead in the boot whilst he was eating his burger or has he left her someplace in a shallow grave?

When does the supporting parent benefit stop going to the parent and goes to the child as in unemployment benefit?

Child benefit in UK ends when they are 16 unless continuing in f/t education which Berni would have, I was thinking along the lines of disability fraud and possibly claiming as a single parent but has partner living with her? JMO

July 19th

2.47am - ScW is at the lockup. He takes 17.2 steps per minute, one step every 3.5 seconds for 10 minutes

5.37am ScW back at the lockup. He takes only 3.75 steps per minute or one step every 16 seconds for 23 mins.

In between, we have the missing 2 hours 17 minutes when his phone doesn't move from near Uldale Way.

There's a four times difference in exercise. What was he doing so urgently at 2.47am? Why was he less urgent at 5.37am? Could it be preparation for disposal and clearing up afterwards, respectively? That is the first real window of opportunity to dispose of BW. The second being the Apple Garage road trip in the early hours of the 20th, but perhaps that was simply to make the last call from BW's phone in that area then chuck it into deep water on the way back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa