Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped
I had thought she might have spoke out now because if she found out she was pregnant she could have told the friend and the friend might have said tell your mum she loves you and then she told her friend what happened

all obviously just my opinion
I think the reason they don't think she would have left her backpack is because it contained supplies she couldn't go without for long
Bernadette Walker murder trial: Teenager’s dad ‘didn’t know’ where Bernadette got out of car, jury told
In the lock up they found Bernadette’s rucksack.
Ms Wilding said: “The contents were examined, and they tell their own tale.
There were sanitary towels, a book for her overnight stay, spare clothes, headphones, make-up, a watch, a facemask and a notebook.

July 19th

2.47am - ScW is at the lockup. He takes 17.2 steps per minute, one step every 3.5 seconds for 10 minutes

5.37am ScW back at the lockup. He takes only 3.75 steps per minute or one step every 16 seconds for 23 mins.

In between, we have the missing 2 hours 17 minutes when his phone doesn't move from near Uldale Way.

There's a four times difference in exercise. What was he doing so urgently at 2.47am? Why was he less urgent at 5.37am? Could it be preparation for disposal and clearing up afterwards, respectively? That is the first real window of opportunity to dispose of BW. The second being the Apple Garage road trip in the early hours of the 20th, but perhaps that was simply to make the last call from BW's phone in that area then chuck it into deep water on the way back.
If we accept that ScW could have hidden his phone near Uldale Way in the early hours of the 19th, and spent 2 hours 17 mins to dispose of BW, then he couldn't have used the same route as he follows in the early morning road trip as he would have been recorded on the A16 (ANPR) and the A15 (average speed camera). He could have used minor roads but perhaps he didn't head north at all but in another direction. There's lots of deep water to the south and a few plantations which might not get felled for 40-150 years.

If we accept that ScW could have hidden his phone near Uldale Way in the early hours of the 19th, and spent 2 hours 17 mins to dispose of BW, then he couldn't have used the same route as he follows in the early morning road trip as he would have been recorded on the A16 (ANPR) and the A15 (average speed camera). He could have used minor roads but perhaps he didn't head north at all but in another direction. There's lots of deep water to the south and a few plantations which might not get felled for 40-150 years.

Earlier I was even thinking, how far is it to get to the ocean? But I would think having to go all that distance and not go down a road that would have an ANPR would take even longer... I know I've seen pics of Sarah with the newborn in a baby carrier with her at some kind of a beach but this was before Bernadette went missing but how much time between her going missing and the baby being born??

OK I felt like I was going crazy when I couldn't find it but finally I did.
So the beach isn't that far away...
https://www.tiktok.com/@wnha_bumpio...r_device=pc&sender_web_id=6901083645474588166

I swear if it wasn't for the grandparents seeing her on the 18th(which I'm sure they questioned the grandparents and hopefully they wouldn't lie to cover for him) I'd be questioning when was anyone outside the family actually saw bernadette?

And if you check out her tiktok, the first video there is another picture of the baby in the sand on what I'm thinking is a different day as it seems sunny out that day and not windy like in the video showing Sarah on the beach. She posted that video on 8-23-20. She has another one titled "Meet my family", with a million and one pictures of the newborn, and 1 pic of each kid holding said newborn.

Also where is that apple watch we see her wearing? Don't they trace steps too?

Last edited:
OK I felt like I was going crazy when I couldn't find it but finally I did.
So the beach isn't that far away...
https://www.tiktok.com/@wnha_bumpio...r_device=pc&sender_web_id=6901083645474588166

I swear if it wasn't for the grandparents seeing her on the 18th(which I'm sure they questioned the grandparents and hopefully they wouldn't lie to cover for him) I'd be questioning when was anyone outside the family actually saw bernadette?

I have wondered too whether the last known sighting of her is accurate or not? Have you read the comments on the beach TikTok video too...posted 12/07/2020 someone asks why is she on the beach at 5am?

Any locals know where exactly Esso Garage Mcdonalds is? Bc looking at Google Maps it shows me a place east of Peterborough.

we have a LOT of McDonald’s in Peterborough! The esso McDonald’s is on the Werrington parkway/bourges boulevard at glinton. It’s odd as it’s essentially the local police canteen!

literally if you go in there early morning on mid afternoon (shift changes) it’s not unusual to see 4 or 5 panda cars and a van

For average speed cameras to work there must be two or more on the same stretch of road. Once you pass a camera the numberplate is automatically recorded. That ScW's car was only recorded on one near Glinton suggests that they were not driving on the A15 where the other camera(s) is located. Knowing where these cameras are could be crucial information. Is there only one near Glinton? Can someone with local knowledge dot them on a google map and post here?

They are all down the road! I suspect he’s flipped off early into st nicks and then ended up in cowbit that way. If you go to google aerial view, they are the white overhangs. I think between Peterborough and surtterton you pass four

When on the 23rd ScW told the police officer who is Witness 1 when she visted the house to check the bedroom, that BW had made false allegations about him, did she not ask what the allegations were? I would have thought that would be the next question anyone would ask. Perhaps that's still to come.
That police officer isn't witness 1.

The officer who went to the house on 23rd July was Elizabeth Aspland. Witness 1 is DC Jacqui Quinn.

July 19th

2.47am - ScW is at the lockup. He takes 17.2 steps per minute, one step every 3.5 seconds for 10 minutes

5.37am ScW back at the lockup. He takes only 3.75 steps per minute or one step every 16 seconds for 23 mins.

In between, we have the missing 2 hours 17 minutes when his phone doesn't move from near Uldale Way.

There's a four times difference in exercise. What was he doing so urgently at 2.47am? Why was he less urgent at 5.37am? Could it be preparation for disposal and clearing up afterwards, respectively? That is the first real window of opportunity to dispose of BW. The second being the Apple Garage road trip in the early hours of the 20th, but perhaps that was simply to make the last call from BW's phone in that area then chuck it into deep water on the way back.
I can't see the purpose of ScW and SaW both going to the lockup for 5 minutes at half past midnight before their trip to Cowbit, unless it was to remove something already prepared and waiting to be removed, into the car.

I do suspect it was Bee's body.

They already had her phone, and didn't take her bag to dispose of it, which would be the only items last seen with Bee during her overnight stay that they needed to dispose of, so that only leaves her body.

Plus it doesn't take an hour and a half to dispose of a phone. They could have done that at 1:30am after the last message was sent and chuck it there to make the trail go cold, being back home by 2am, from Glinton. I think Cowbit was just to send police off on a wild goose chase looking for Bee, but police clearly didn't track her phone with any urgency at all or they would have been in Cowbit much sooner.

There's one thing that keeps niggling away in the back of my mind - going to MacDonalds after, potentially killing BW.

Takes a special kind of callous lowlife...

...and I'm not that convinced he, and indeed she, is that type of person

So what's the alternative? An alternative paradox maybe?

How about instead of her running away, they 'gave her away' and all the empty time slots are the process of handing her over to 'someone', those pesky people traffickers for example, and everything else after 24 hours are their clumsy attempts to show they looked for her (or follow cover-up instructions from the traffickers they were following) whilst giving time for BW to be disappeared somewhere?

So, no body, no burial. Princess isn't dead, nor in the open nor in the dark, but likely looking at an existence worse than death.

But the risk for SaW and ScW has passed, income preserved, means justify the ends. Nothing provable beyond reasonable doubt. Everything circumstantial. The truth in the lie is that she did run off, well, was handed over.

Nice movie plot but highly, highly unlikely here on this tiny island in the middle of a pandemic.

But bee wasn’t biologically his, we don’t know for certain about the other two either but I’m sure the wheelchair they were fundraising for was for the girl would that make him abusing her more or less likely, personally I’d say less likely

I think some abusers would abuse a step or unrelated child but not their own biological child - other abusers vice versa and some don't care who they're abusing.

As for the wheelchair - the children with the disability/genetic health issue weren't always wheelchair users or especially disabled by their condition - it's not a stable unchanging condition.

Finally, Jimmy Saville for one example, was particularly predatory towards the disabled and sick children. They're an easy target for predators.

So there is one and a half hours from Bee's last message in Cowbit area, with Scott's and Sarah's phones disconnected, until they are back home. 20 minutes into that time they are still on the road, the A15 at Glinton, leaving 1 hour and 10 minutes available. It's 10 minutes to home from Glinton so if we subtract that they had one hour available from Glinton, and that time would include disposal and travelling to and from.

It's not long enough to dig. I don't get a feeling this was a water disposal, since Scott was away for over 2 hours the previous morning and so I think that's when he prepared a burial spot, there's nothing that needs preparing in water. Also I think the words "not out in the open" used by Sarah seem to me to be leakage and has connotations of being well buried.

So my estimate is 20 minutes further afield from Glinton, on roads with no ANPR or speed cameras, 20 minutes for the burial ceremony for her first princess and making sure she is well covered over and they've left no trace, and 30 minutes to home (20 mins plus the 10 minute distance they were already away at Glinton). Then Sarah is dropped off at Century Sq., while Scott gets rid of evidence used to hide her body before she was buried, perhaps also cleaning his car, putting his phone back on at home an hour after Sarah.

That police officer isn't witness 1.

The officer who went to the house on 23rd July was Elizabeth Aspland. Witness 1 is DC Jacqui Quinn.
Thanks. I thought that after I'd posted but the hour was up and I couldn't edit it. I'm sure we'll hear from EA at some point, as her testimony will be important for the behaviours in the house and what ScW said.

So there is one and a half hours from Bee's last message in Cowbit area, with Scott's and Sarah's phones disconnected, until they are back home. 20 minutes into that time they are still on the road, the A15 at Glinton, leaving 1 hour and 10 minutes available. It's 10 minutes to home from Glinton so if we subtract that they had one hour available from Glinton, and that time would include disposal and travelling to and from.

It's not long enough to dig. I don't get a feeling this was a water disposal, since Scott was away for over 2 hours the previous morning and so I think that's when he prepared a burial spot, there's nothing that needs preparing in water. Also I think the words "not out in the open" used by Sarah seem to me to be leakage and has connotations of being well buried.

So my estimate is 20 minutes further afield from Glinton, on roads with no ANPR or speed cameras, 20 minutes for the burial ceremony for her first princess and making sure she is well covered over and they've left no trace, and 30 minutes to home (20 mins plus the 10 minute distance they were already away at Glinton). Then Sarah is dropped off at Century Sq., while Scott gets rid of evidence used to hide her body before she was buried, perhaps also cleaning his car, putting his phone back on at home an hour after Sarah.
That sound plausible to me for disposal by burial. 20 mins on from Glinton on minor roads to a location ScW would be familiar with on a dark night. He does risk the open grave he dug the night before being spotted during the day and are they using torches or headlights that could be noticed. There was only 4% moon that night. So perhaps somewhere quite sheltered like an abandoned quarry or plantation.

Look at those straps hanging on the door of the lockup. Heavy duty. They look like they could be the type used to secure cars on the back of a trailer. I wonder why he had them and I also wonder if they could have been used for lifting the lid off an old tomb. Since I wondered about Bee being put in an old grave I haven't been able to shift the thought. Also as someone else pointed out, Sarah's post about her grandma. I wonder if being in a graveyard had rekindled memories, or if she was cooking up an excuse for police saying the car was seen parked up near a church graveyard.

1_THS-Police-search-residential-garages-in-the-search-forf-Berandette-Walker-Murder-investigation-1515_original.jpg

Police raid garages as murder investigation into missing teen continues

That sound plausible to me for disposal by burial. 20 mins on from Glinton on minor roads to a location ScW would be familiar with on a dark night. He does risk the open grave he dug the night before being spotted during the day and are they using torches or headlights that could be noticed. There was only 4% moon that night. So perhaps somewhere quite sheltered like an abandoned quarry or plantation.
Second thoughts, I suppose speed cameras aren't necessarily relevant if he was slowing down to avoid triggering them.

Taking the 20 minutes drive and perhaps an average speed of 40 miles an hour, the distance would be around 13 miles away. Given the route was more than likely taken on minor roads, can we begin to narrow down possible locations?

Second thoughts, I suppose speed cameras aren't necessarily relevant if he was slowing down to avoid triggering them.
Average speed cameras automatically record each vehicle so he couldn't avoid them. Nor the Automated Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) cameras.

Just thinking about the roads in the deep rural area where I live. I'd be doing really well to travel 7 or 8 miles in 20 minutes at night, unless I wanted to risk knackering my vehicle on a pot hole or sharp bend. As the crow flies, that might be 5 or 6 miles from the glinton camera.

Average speed cameras automatically record each vehicle so he couldn't avoid them. Nor the Automated Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) cameras.

Just thinking about the roads in the deep rural area where I live. I'd be doing really well to travel 7 or 8 miles in 20 minutes at night, unless I wanted to risk knackering my vehicle on a pot hole or sharp bend. As the crow flies, that might be 5 or 6 miles from the glinton camera.
Are all the cameras always operational?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members