AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollye

Reaction score
Media, Maps and Timeline - No Discussion Thread

Thread #1

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued an endangered child alert for a missing 5-year-old from Hawkins County.

Summer Wells is 5 years old and not 4 as was previously reported.

Emergency crews are searching for Summer Wells around Ben Hill Road in the Beech Creek community.

Wells was seen walking away from her home on Ben Hill Road around 7 p.m.

She is 4-feet tall, has blonde hair, and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and gray shorts.

TBI issues endangered child alert for missing Hawkins County 5-year-old | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Last edited by a moderator:
Crews are out again today. 5 year old Summer Wells is still missing
@news5wcyb : Hawkins Co Rescue Squad

E4VbSlIXIAELVjk

https://twitter.com/WCYB_Quon/status/1406630837043478531

Found the answer.
Sheriff Ronnie Lawson told News 5 Summer Wells' siblings were the last to see her, shortly before 6 p.m. on Tuesday.
ENDANGERED CHILD ALERT: Search continues for missing 5-year-old Hawkins County girl

Well, this helps a little with a timeline anyway. So...the brothers last saw her shortly before 6 pm, and the missing person report was called in at 6:30 pm. According to the father, the mother called him at work and he told her to call 911 and he says that he also called and then left work immediately. He works close to an hour away from home, and he says he arrived home before LE was on scene. So that means LE had to arrive to the home sometime around 7:30 ( or 7:15 if Dad was able to make the drive from work in 45 minutes ).

Did I miss anything ?

Crews are out again today. 5 year old Summer Wells is still missing
@news5wcyb : Hawkins Co Rescue Squad

E4VbSlIXIAELVjk

https://twitter.com/WCYB_Quon/status/1406630837043478531

The community support and compassion is extremely impressive. So grateful for these men spending this Fathers Day in search of little Summer. We read so much bad/negative, but this picture symbolizes there is so much good out there. Gratitude to these searchers and may this special day bring Summer home.

Was really thinking and hoping I'd wake up to news this morning. Glad to see that Tim Miller and his team will be there today, as well as all the other searchers coming together to help find this sweet girl.

Also just wanted to add that I am so grateful for this forum. I really appreciate having a place to discuss and follow cases with respectful thoughts and facts. So much better than other avenues.

I hope Equusearch is still planning to come help today. They were supposed to arrive at 8 am this morning.

Equusearch Midwest
@eqsearchmidwest

13h
Missing Summer Wells in Rogersville, TN Our organization has been asked by Tennessee State Authorities to assist in the search for Summer Wells. We have members en route to start helping tomorrow.

TES was set up in Houston to search for a missing victim when his body was discovered. The young victim, Mr. Issac, had called his mother to inform her he was being chased and about to be killed.

I'll toggle over to his thread for the link of the bizarre story of his untimely death.

TX - TX - Julian Issac, 29, Houston, 15 June 2021

Also just wanted to add that I am so grateful for this forum. I really appreciate having a place to discuss and follow cases with respectful thoughts and facts. So much better than other avenues.

<snipped for focus>

I second that ! I can't even read the comments on my local news sites. It's just mind boggling to me the things people feel compelled to post. It's almost like they forget that this is an actual child. :(

Was really thinking and hoping I'd wake up to news this morning. Glad to see that Tim Miller and his team will be there today, as well as all the other searchers coming together to help find this sweet girl.

Especially on Father's Day! I hope this is the day that Summer is returned alive and well. The community has been amazing with the support for the family and the searchers. And so appreciate what you said about WS too, Tukeytrot!! WS has done a great job of keeping our lane clean...

<snipped for focus>

I second that ! I can't even read the comments on my local news sites. It's just mind boggling to me the things people feel compelled to post. It's almost like they forget that this is an actual child. :(
And they argue and insult each other! Social media is its own evil at times.

Last edited:
The community support and compassion is extremely impressive. So grateful for these men spending this Fathers Day in search of little Summer. We read so much bad/negative, but this picture symbolizes there is so much good out there. Gratitude to these searchers and may this special day bring Summer home.

Yes, the outpouring of community support is overwhelming. They stated they had everything they needed except 50lbs of ice, This community and I'm sure surrounding areas have donated.

I've volunteered in several community disasters the response is enormous, foods,/snacks, cases of drinks, gas cards, church ladies providing home cook meals. Most everybody feels comfort in doing "something", when things hit communities.

Its different than a big city, with paid staff, large crime scene mobile command centers, paid EMS/FR, professional LE PR staff, with well chosen words. We work out of the local churches, most working are unpaid, and raise most all of the funds for equipment, training, etc by fund raising. Everybody knows someone touched by a tragedy or know someone, who knows them.

Its different and hard to understand, and some think we are underprivileged, lack social skills or privileges.

Moo...,

Yes, the outpouring of community support is overwhelming. They stated they had everything they needed except 50lbs of ice, This community and I'm sure surrounding areas have donated.

I've volunteered in several community disasters the response is enormous, foods,/snacks, cases of drinks, gas cards, church ladies providing home cook meals. Most everybody feels comfort in doing "something", when things hit communities.

Its different than a big city, with paid staff, large crime scene mobile command centers, paid EMS/FR, professional LE PR staff, with well chosen words. We work out of the local churches, most working are unpaid, and raise most all of the funds for equipment, training, etc by fund raising. Everybody knows someone touched by a tragedy or know someone, who knows them.

Its different and hard to understand, and some think we are underprivileged, lack social skills or privileges.

Moo...,

It's easy to understand when you realize the world does not - and should not - revolve around YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni