AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The field being searched last night was less than a mile walk from the homesite. (thanks to MsMarple's research).
I cannot come up with a scenario for abduction either.
Friday showed footage of a diver in an extremely muddy small pond.

Last edited:
The field being searched last night was less than a mile walk from the homesite. (thanks to MsMarple's research).
I cannot come up with a scenario for abduction either.
How about. Summer went in the house and then to the basement to play and had the whim to go outside again and was in the yard close to the road and someone driving by grabbed her? Maybe they had a lurker for some time. praying she’s found ok

it is so difficult to sit here not knowing where Summer is. I am still trying to figure out a timeline that makes sense. why haven't we heard anything from the grandmother? the picture of the home today shows the basement door which does look like a walk out basement on the house so yes it is possible she walked out but are we assuming she walked a distance from the house and was taken? i thought they noticed she was gone within 10min. wouldn't they have heard someone pull up or heard a scream if they were still outside planting?

Let me say this, I think I am more willing to lean toward abduction away from the home. For all the reasons you have listed about how remote the property is and how it's set up, I just don't see how a car or even a person on foot could not be noticed approaching the house. I also think abducting her on foot would be very difficult anyways. BUT if she did wander away from the home to go exploring, it's possible she ran into a nefarious character who then did abduct her.

8 pm, end of ground search for today. The weather is 86 degrees but feels warmer due to humidity. overnight low of 66. chances of light rain between 5 & 6 am. scattered thunderstorms from 3 pm on for tomorrow. Last communications from on site HQ says they have all the supplies they need.

I agree with the above posts. We have meagre information and are trying our best to tease something out of it.
LietKeynes, not to be disrespectful but there are likely to be very few cameras such as exist in more populated areas. There are trail cameras for hunting. And if you are growing cannabis, cooking meth or have a moonshine still. But doorbells and streetview cameras are quite unlikely. This is extremely remote. There is no through traffic. There is almost no public traffic. Much of it is dirt roads and dead end lanes leading back to a residence set back from the road.
I had a medical apmt in Knoxville with a professional driver for the insurance company. We were supposed to pick up another passenger. We got lost for 2 hours or so. The roads and houses are not marked. We passed by 4 times until her husband was by the road waving us down. The GPS was completely useless.
Dear lord. I am sorry you have to put up with that kind of time suck to get to an appointment and I hope you are okay.

Mods... we post where they went swimming or not ?

First, we should be sure there is a MSM link or reference in an interview to swimming that day to establish it as fact.

To expand on why it is important to establish this as fact for a timeline:
Let’s say I post a video on my social media of my niece swimming. It does not always mean the swimming occurred the day I posted it. There is the possibility I may have posted it to my social media a day or two after the swimming took place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member