AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish he wouldn't have said where he works. Social Media is crazy right now and there are all sorts of people out for blood. I fear Tucker Drywall is about to get inundated with calls demanding he be fired or "how could you hire someone like that" type calls. I'm not saying Dad is a saint but I don't think he's involved in her disappearance. Put a loss of jobs on top of Summer's disappearance, well you might actually destroy not only a person but an entire family.
Yeah i know that even if summer is alive and well that families life is ruined now. If the parents have zero involvement in her disappearance that won't matter because people have already made up their mind.

Blazing hot and unusually muggy out there right now. I'm on the river, not far from South Holston Dam, so it's always a few degrees cooler out here. My outdoor thermometer (in the shade) is registering 85 degrees. Keeping SAR in my thoughts and prayers as they try to cover more ground under difficult conditions.
It's freaking brutal out right now. I feel horrible for Summer if she's outside and all the agencies searching for her.

I like how Hawkins County Rescue Squad has handled this case with the public. People want to help. Idle hands feel helpless. They wisely don't want volunteers out searching, but asking for food/water donations is good. They need it, and concerned citizens feel like they are contributing. Win/win. IMO

Projected forecast will change our approach but will not change the fact that they will continue to search diligently where they can despite weather concerns even as they must use extra caution due to impending storms.

Circumstances leading to Summer's disappearance remain unclear. :(
Asking for any surveillance footage.
No evidence of abduction so far.

Sheriff asking residents to go back asap and check their entire property including any outbuildings.

Have utilized 72 agencies. 2400 acres searched, rough terrain continues to cause problems. Plan to continue searching... drat, just had a blackout and my Internet's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73