AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO - a Gut Feel

With the intense efforts of the ground searches around the property, it seems they are leaning toward something happened on foot or via woods if Summer did not wander off on her own.

If one of the trail cams or pieces of surveillance footage came from a home near the end of the driveway, TBI/Investigators would know when vehicles were near the driveway.

6 days … ugg. :(

Megan Boswell was in a similar, nearby county. Remember when she claimed that she could not take a polygraph because she was pregnant? One of her many lies in that case. At the time they said that local LE did not even have that ability — that an outside source must be brought in (TBI, FBI?). Possibly the same scenario exist in Hawkins County.

It may not be standard procedure immediately, but instead something they bring in as needed. In cases like this it could definitely be helpful to rule out foul play so that investigations can move in other directions.
Thank you for your insightful response. That's interesting..

I've seen nearby abandoned cars mentioned. I haven't been able to follow this post by post or even page by page. Does anyone here recall hearing if they have searched all of those cars, including the trunks? Also any abandoned freezer or refrigerators?

ROGERSVILLE – It's been almost one week since 5-year-old Summer Wells disappeared from her Hawkins County home, and despite an exhaustive search and investigation, rescuers have yet to find any concrete clues to her whereabouts.

Wells said he believes she may have been taken by human traffickers who became aware of her on social media.

On Monday, Summer's father, Donald Wells, told the Times News he has thought his daughter was taken from the area from day one.

During his conversation with the Times News, Wells, who is a drywaller, also said he went back to work Monday.

He described his experience going back to church for the first time Saturday since Summer was taken, and he also stated that his wife has been very upset by the way she has been portrayed in social media posts. Wells said his bride, Candus Wells, has monitored social media looking for clues.

Police say Summer walked away from her home the evening of June 15 around 6:30 p.m.

Summer Wells' father believes she may have been taken by human traffickers

I’m sure the FBI/BAU are providing their experts in interviewing individuals present when Summer disappeared. The timeline needs to be refined if there’s any hope of bringing this child home.

This feels like an appropriate time to deliver a friendly WS Mama Bear reminder to everyone. Please remember to be good to yourself and your emotional well-being. Not a single thing will change for this child, good or bad, if you step away from the internet for a little mental balance check. Go outside and looks at something beautiful , take a bubble bath , play with your kids or your pets or whatever it is that keeps you emotionally centered. Force yourself to do it if you have to, but please do it.

(Said with nothing but love for my WS family. )

During his conversation with the Times News, Wells, who is a drywaller, also said he went back to work Monday.

He described his experience going back to church for the first time Saturday since Summer was taken, and he also stated that his wife has been very upset by the way she has been portrayed in social media posts. Wells said his bride, Candus Wells, has monitored social media looking for clues.

Police say Summer walked away from her home the evening of June 15 around 6:30 p.m.

Summer Wells' father believes she may have been taken by human traffickers

I feel bad knowing the mom is monitoring social media, some of those people have been downright brutal.

It was said at the PC....the circumstances surrounding Summer's disappearance are still not clear. I was hoping they'd have the facts now, as there are various versions.
I think that was worded as ambiguously as possible. A lot was said without saying it.

They don’t believe she was abducted. They continue to search for her and will continue to search for her until she’s found however, the family has stated to LE that she wouldn’t leave the yard.

So if she wasn’t abducted, and wouldn’t leave the yard to get lost in the woods, where does that leave us?

Megan Boswell was in a similar, nearby county. Remember when she claimed that she could not take a polygraph because she was pregnant? One of her many lies in that case. At the time they said that local LE did not even have that ability — that an outside source must be brought in (TBI, FBI?). Possibly the same scenario exist in Hawkins County.

It may not be standard procedure immediately, but instead something they bring in as needed. In cases like this it could definitely be helpful to rule out foul play so that investigations can move in other directions.
So, surely if one parent was given a 'lie detector' or polygraph, the other parent would do so? It's just bugging me for some reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee