Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch it but others have said at the end Loco says MM is her blue eyed boy that she had with an Angel? Now is this correct? Anybody who watched it? Where would the movie makers get something like this?. I can't believe it has so much misinformation on a court case that hasn't even happened. Talk about tainting the public!
Loco being Lori? Had a baby with an angel? And that baby was Mark Means? Are you kidding me?

I tend to agree. Developing a script for this horrific story had to be tough, but I kinda think they missed the mark, including the acting. MOO

Pretty sure they don't care about the script or the acting. It's a money grab without facts and sadly they won't have a problem finding people to watch it.

I wonder if Means and Prior have any financial interest in the production.

I wonder if this was the "pre cursor" fantasy of how everything happened. "World According to LVD". I didn't watch the show, but it sounds like AC was the bad one...and LVD and CD are just skipping around, frolicking in love?

Yeah. Seemed to have glossed over the fact that CD's wife died, LVD's husband died...and all of these convenient insurance policies...

I would have liked the film to have portrayed Charles Vallow's death, LVD conning the police officers, and her reaction when she found out that she was NOT the beneficiary. That would have been a good scene.

Question….if we can, does anyone know how to check the jails in the area to see if Lori Vallow is back? I know I can do my local county, but I don’t know if it can be done everywhere.

Thank You

I'd guess Vinelink will be the best option but I think the accuracy should be questioned since she's technically always "in custody"

Question….if we can, does anyone know how to check the jails in the area to see if Lori Vallow is back? I know I can do my local county, but I don’t know if it can be done everywhere.

Thank You
Tomorrow is Monday, and if LVD is indeed back at Madison women’s detention center then I would venture to guess MM will be back. If that’s the case I will update here. He’s currentlybeen MIA from there.

All jmo moo imo

Loco being Lori? Had a baby with an angel? And that baby was Mark Means? Are you kidding me?
I hadn’t even heard this when I joked about Means and Prior having a financial interest in the program. Now I’m seriously considering that they do. What better way to influence potential jury members.

An alternative explanation is that some unknown third party was promised all or part of Charles's $1M insurance, and when that fell through the attempt on Brandon was a desperation move to get money and regain the favor of said third party. I have always been struck with how competent and controlled Chad and Lori seemed up to shooting Charles and then, after she found out that the insurance money wasn't going to arrive, the two of them acted progressively less rationally. One reason might (repeat, might) be that prior to the shooting they were receiving advice and counsel from somewhere and that advice and counsel ceased when the money evaporated. IMHO, MOO, JMO and Joe's O's.
Good observation.

Yeah, that's how it ended. I was...confused to say the least where that part came from.

That's just off the wall.

Unless, LVD is actually promoting that theory to try and lure MM into her web of death, darkness, and deceit.

Could the producers have interviewed MM?

If he believes that's true--it would explain his odd behavior. But, it would certainly be cause to remove him from the case, wouldn't it?

One of the things that has always bothered me is that CD and LVD are in an area that's populated with a number of like-minded (or at least similar-minded) people. All it would take is one sympathetic person on a jury to keep them from being found guilty.

Does MM think along the same religious lines? Could what should be a professional job have turned into a holy mission for him?

While it may be easy for most of us to step back and look at this issue through skeptical eyes, it may not be that simple for those who are raised to think along the lines of prophets and visions and dreams that foretell the future.

Tomorrow is Monday, and if LVD is indeed back at Madison women’s detention center then I would venture to guess MM will be back. If that’s the case I will update here. He’s currentlybeen MIA from there.

All jmo moo imo
SleuthD-o, thank you for the up dates . I do find it interesting Sometimes I cannot to read for some period of time. So when I read of MM attendance or not, I mutter comment under breath. My understanding partner just rolls their eyes and said I am making comments/talking with the next door neighbour over the fence. When told him why often he will have a peak over my shoulder to have a look.
Keep us up to date.

That's just off the wall.

Unless, LVD is actually promoting that theory to try and lure MM into her web of death, darkness, and deceit.

Could the producers have interviewed MM?

If he believes that's true--it would explain his odd behavior. But, it would certainly be cause to remove him from the case, wouldn't it?

One of the things that has always bothered me is that CD and LVD are in an area that's populated with a number of like-minded (or at least similar-minded) people. All it would take is one sympathetic person on a jury to keep them from being found guilty.

Does MM think along the same religious lines? Could what should be a professional job have turned into a holy mission for him?

While it may be easy for most of us to step back and look at this issue through skeptical eyes, it may not be that simple for those who are raised to think along the lines of prophets and visions and dreams that foretell the future.

My takeaway from it is it seemed like something the writers just threw in at the end for cringey Lifetime fluff to lead into the "where are they now" screen of text that they showed before the credits adding that LVD has been found incompetent to stand trial.

I agree with those commenting on how such claims and a movie like this pre-trial could sway potential jurors. With the unverified claims such as the "blue eyed boy" nonsense and the way LVD and CD were not portrayed the way one probably sees them if they've been following this case closely.

I tend to agree. Developing a script for this horrific story had to be tough, but I kinda think they missed the mark, including the acting. MOO

I thought Linda Purl did a rather good Kay, but then again, I skipped out at 3:58 because I could already tell the Lori was going to tick me off; so it's possible it all went pear-shaped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member