UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who was there told me. Didn't know it happened at 13.03 PM. Maybe it was more than once the passionate embraces. AC was also giving CL a lift to work.
Just realised you meant 13th March not the time 13.03pm

Regarding costcutters I’ve been to York twice and the first time I did go in that costcutters branch and took a photo of the front from the outside but I can’t recall cameras I’m afraid

Regarding costcutters I’ve been to York twice and the first time I did go in that costcutters branch and took a photo of the front from the outside but I can’t recall cameras I’m afraid

Thanks for that can I ask the dates of your visits?

Its original sighting was on the left hand side of the building above the lotto sign
Google Maps

when works were being carried out on the old Quartz travel premises in Jan 2021 they moved it lower down.. Not sure if it has been moved back to its original position now, but I am wondering what the scope of the camera was. I am interested in the man police sought to identify at costcutters and wether the camera would give an indication as to which way he went.
Google Maps

Last edited:
Someone who was there told me. Didn't know it happened at 13.03 PM. Maybe it was more than once the passionate embraces. AC was also giving CL a lift to work.
I thought the ex barmaid spoke of A/C dislike of Claudia and would often speak badly of her in the company of Claudias friends. Quite a turn around but he was respected by the locals x

I have seen posts regarding someone flying in from France who Claudia knew that week and I thought A/C son was over from France ! I know PL has/had a home In France, but not sure where only that it was the south x

If you can find those posts I would be interested to see them :).. Im wondering if that was a connecting flight

Last edited:
I have seen posts regarding someone flying in from France who Claudia knew that week and I thought A/C son was over from France ! I know PL has/had a home In France, but not sure where only that it was the south x

Found this article reporting that his holiday home being in South West France
Claudia never had affairs or met men online, says her bereft father as police investigate a new lead in the heart-breaking case | Daily Mail Online

Was the person Claudia knew flying in from France from Northern Cyprus?
Uk had a long standing ban on direct flights to and from Northern Cyprus in 2009 ..
Northern Cyprus Ercan Airport to Nice and then on to UK coud be a route for those choosing to visit UK.
UK Government faces High Court challenge over direct flights to Northern Cyprus | Daily Mail Online

Does anyone know what make and model of car A.C. used to give Claudia a lift to work?

Fill in the blanks.

Was A.C. in the Nags on the evening of the 18th? did he leave around 7.12pm? Did he attend work on the 19th of March 2009 - what time did he arrive? what time did he leave? What car was he driving? Did D.O. know A,C. was giving C.L. lifts and so took a different route? Between the hours of 7.12pm on the 18th March 2009 and 12,10pm on the 19th March 2009 can anyone verify any sightings or whereabouts of A.C.

That’s very possible. I did wonder regarding his son, did he not come back from france?
Yes his son is living in France with his French wife and their 2 children aged about 11 or 12ish and the other about 8ish.

Fill in the blanks.

Was A.C. in the Nags on the evening of the 18th? did he leave around 7.12pm? Did he attend work on the 19th of March 2009 - what time did he arrive? what time did he leave? What car was he driving? Did D.O. know A,C. was giving C.L. lifts and so took a different route? Between the hours of 7.12pm on the 18th March 2009 and 12,10pm on the 19th March 2009 can anyone verify any sightings or whereabouts of A.C.
Very good questions. It's understood he quoted he went for an Indian meal that evening and slept on his sofa at home later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla