Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow we need more info on what the notebook vontained!! Was this that time when scott made several attempts to call her and she doesnt answer?

Why did she call and tell them that? its almost like she told him to do that, and then turned around and told them to point it more at him.

If I had carried less in my bra (phone, cigarettes, lighter) I would only have been a 34B!

As for the police MFH procedures ..... I am guessing that they had a pretty good suspicion what they were dealing with LONG before any public 'disclosures' were made.
A lot of background investigations and enquiries, and multi-agency discussions.
Yes I agree. Police were suspicious from the start . They had all the CCtv and phone data before they questioned and then arrested them ,charges followed very shortly afterwards. They could well have had them under surveillance too. Biding their time until they had enough evidence to arrest them. IMO

Wow we need more info on what the notebook vontained!! Was this that time when scott made several attempts to call her and she doesnt answer?

Why did she call and tell them that? its almost like she told him to do that, and then turned around and told them to point it more at him.
This was the day they visited SaW (at her boyfriend's place) and she told police that ScW had used her thumbprint to track her and had been spying on her etc. Two days after that police declared it a no-body murder investigation. I don't think there would have been anything other than notes of what he'd said to them in their notebook. Maybe it also contained notes of what SaW's boyfriend, and ScW's parents had said to police the previous day though.

I think by that time SaW knew where this was headed and was trying to paint ScW as the dishonest one out of the pair of them, if they were going to treat it as a murder enquiry, even though she still wanted them to think she believed the allegations were untrue and that she believed BW had run away.

If she is found not guilty then I would think she would have her children back? If she is guilty then someone tell me what possibly happpens?
Yes I agree. If she is found not guilty she will get the kids back. I think this FB campaign is in part paving the way to achieve that. Painting SaW as an innocent ,her giving a reward. Her sons unfailing support of her. I fear she will get away with it and get to carry on with her life.JMO

Bernadette Walker Murder Trial: Teenager’s dad initially refused to let police check his phone after officers left notebook at his home

"
PC Elizabeth Aspland, who visited the house with her colleague PC Williams, told a jury after the pair had left Century Square they were contacted by Sarah Walker, who had heard they had left a notebook behind, and Scott Walker had taken pictures of the notebook.

PC Aspland said they returned to the house to knock on the door and pick the notebook up.

Lisa Wilding QC, prosecuting, asked if Scott Walker answered the door.

PC Aspland said; “Not straight away, but yes.”

PC Aspland said the officers asked Scott Walker to see his mobile phone.

When asked if he had agreed, PC Aspland said: “Not initially. He said ‘I don’t want anyone looking at my phone.’”

However, he did then agree, and PC Aspland said he went into the kitchen, where he was alone for a few seconds.

She told the court they then followed, and when they arrived in the kitchen, they saw him swiping across his screen.

She said: “He said ‘there are just things on here that I don’t want people to see.’”

The two officers then took the phone from him, and PC Aspland said the phone was open on a ‘deleted files’ screen.

However, the court was told there were no pictures of the notebook in the deleted files section, or on the phone itself."
So SaW told police ScW had taken photos of the police notebook. It doesn't say if SaW was at home when they went to collect it. How did SaW know about it and why phone police. She could have been the one who took photos of it and her phone wasn't checked?

Our police around here are appearing bumbling idiots. Leaving notebooks, moving slowly, allowing him to delete data in front of them etc. Come on guys!
I was waiting to hear that leaving the notebook was a deliberate act so they could return to collect it as a clever pressure building exercise, but no, it was incompetence.

Yes I agree. If she is found not guilty she will get the kids back. I think this FB campaign is in part paving the way to achieve that. Painting SaW as an innocent ,her giving a reward. Her sons unfailing support of her. I fear she will get away with it and get to carry on with her life.JMO

Please remember she is already guilty, she has plead guilty to two of the 4 charges against her. She will, whatever happens, be facing a period in jail (may be time already served, may be more) but whatever happens I don't think she is has any real chance of the children being returned in the near future.

Please remember she is already guilty, she has plead guilty to two of the 4 charges against her. She will, whatever happens, be facing a period in jail (may be time already served, may be more) but whatever happens I don't think she is has any real chance of the children being returned in the near future.
Yes I said this earlier. PTCOJ regarding the wellbeing, abuse and disappearance (probable murder) of one of her children isn't going to get her the other children back.

Yes I said this earlier. PTCOJ regarding the wellbeing, abuse and disappearance (probable murder) of one of her children isn't going to get her the other children back.

Absolutely, i guess leaving your new born in the house in the small hours of the morning whilst you take an unexplained trip to the countryside for a couple of hours wont be viewed as a solid parenting model either :)

Nothing would surprise me though ! What if he is found not guilty? The two charges she pleaded to are the non serious ones. She may well get off with time already served

Absolutely, i guess leaving your new born in the house in the small hours of the morning whilst you take an unexplained trip to the countryside for a couple of hours wont be viewed as a solid parenting model either :)
That's if they can prove she was actually out herself, not just her phone. Don' think they can prove she was in the car with ScW she may claim he had all 3 phones on him?

If she is found not guilty then I would think she would have her children back? If she is guilty then someone tell me what possibly happpens?
As there are serious allegations of her covering up and sabotaging an alleged rapist (of her child!) being brought to justice, then I think it's likely they'll be a huge 'failure to protect' marked against her.

Interesting that ScW, who was out of breath, said to SaW at 13:45 on the 18th that he couldn't answer her calls because his phone was "dead, it dropped into the footwell of the car". More leakage?

And where is the footbridge over towards Westwood?
Is the footbridge the one over the railway line that runs parallel to Westfield Road? If so, it's not far from where BW's phone was used to text SaW's phone near the prison at 3.33pm on the 19th. Were they (he) trying to make out BW was staying at a location somewhere in the Westwood area? The footbridge and Westwood doesn't match up at all with what they told police had happened on the journey home.

From the article above…

Ms Walker said: "She said Scott had recorded her getting changed but I know he had broken his phone.“

So now he’s filming the missing girl and the police have allowed him to delete files from his phone?

also there’s no bridge on his route heading towards Westwood. It sounds like they are building up a story she fled towards the prison, but that’s nowhere near skaters way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fortypoundcat