TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, murdered, Scurry County, Dec 2010 *Arrest in 2021, released in 2023* #4

I will have to get busy now on a JUSTICE section to the Case Archive.

In case anyone doesn't remember, I have hundreds and hundreds (1942, and have not even started on the perv Shawn) of files saved.

Photobucket

There are 4 sub-sections as well.

Photobucket

Bumping @AmandaReckonwith post- so many pictures and articles on her site which have been lost on the internet, but can be found at the links she provided. Many kudos for documenting & preserving so much of Hailey's case!!

Do we still have the videos archived of Shawn and his make wearing , he and his cousin high in a back yard boat and several other really twisted videos? Some of these back in the day were seen on a FB page.
They may not have been allowed on Websleuths.

Do we still have the videos archived of Shawn and his make wearing , he and his cousin high in a back yard boat and several other really twisted videos? Some of these back in the day were seen on a FB page.
They may not have been allowed on Websleuths.
Going to answer my own question. Correction that was Mask Wearing.
FYI most of all the videos are archived on You Tube I tried bring one forward and because of the rating it would not allow me to do that. You really have to hunt and research for the videos. The boat video : I entered “Shawn Adkins getting high in a boat” in the search queue.
Others will follow....

Im so thankful for this arrest! It made me cry. Yes finally! Makes me hopeful for other older cases to get solved.
It will be interesting to see if it all happened exactly like we think it did. So sorry for Hailey.

Hi sreshowtime!! Good to see you posting again!!

From your link-
“Clint Dunn and I were both told that when Hailey was discovered—when Hailey was found—that Shawn would be arrested,” Morse said. “That was in 2013. The day after she was positively identified the Scurry County District Attorney’s Office requested the case based off jurisdiction and they stalled it for seven years.”

In the six years since she started working on this case, Morse said she brought many tips to the DA’s investigator that she believes were never followed up on.

On top of that, she said there’s a key piece of physical evidence that was submitted to the DA’s office in 2018 that connects Adkins to the murder, but it wasn’t tested until recently.

“And lo and behold, the results were exactly as we expected them to be,” Morse said.
A weapon??

iirc Hailey's grandma said Hailey slept on the couch because she was scared to sleep in her room because of Shawn.
RIGHT, which goes back to a theory of mine:

I remember Grandma saying that Hailey was afraid because she had seen Shaun lurking outside her bedroom door at night---she could see his feet under the door, standing there...and she was scared of him....

So Hailey used to lay on the couch and watch TV at night , then fall asleep. That was too bad for Shaun because she was out in the public living room at night, not isolated and alone in her bedroom...

BUT WHAT DID HAILEY GET FOR CHRISTMAS???? Her own TV for her BEDROOM!

My theory----is that was Shaun's idea---let's buy her a TV so she will sleep in her room again. And she went missing immediately afterwards....

Note Billie's timeline comments:

"Peeked in at Hailey, because I am used to seeing her sleep on the couch, she wasn’t there I remembered oh yah, she is in her room… , peeked in, it was dark but her tv was on, and it definitely pacified me

“ I didnt touch her, But I seen my Daughter, it felt good, and I came into my living room to wait on my ride”

Why was she 'pacified' to see Hailey in bed with TV on? Was she worried for some reason that she wouldn't see her in her bed that morning?

RIGHT, which goes back to a theory of mine:

I remember Grandma saying that Hailey was afraid because she had seen Shaun lurking outside her bedroom door at night---she could see his feet under the door, standing there...and she was scared of him....

So Hailey used to lay on the couch and watch TV at night , then fall asleep. That was too bad for Shaun because she was out in the public living room at night, not isolated and alone in her bedroom...

BUT WHAT DID HAILEY GET FOR CHRISTMAS???? Her own TV for her BEDROOM!

My theory----is that was Shaun's idea---let's buy her a TV so she will sleep in her room again. And she went missing immediately afterwards....

Note Billie's timeline comments:

"Peeked in at Hailey, because I am used to seeing her sleep on the couch, she wasn’t there I remembered oh yah, she is in her room… , peeked in, it was dark but her tv was on, and it definitely pacified me

“ I didnt touch her, But I seen my Daughter, it felt good, and I came into my living room to wait on my ride”

Why was she 'pacified' to see Hailey in bed with TV on? Was she worried for some reason that she wouldn't see her in her bed that morning?
I know a family of four sisters who used to sleep in sleeping bags in their beds at night so their father's creeping hands could not get to them at night.

Like if someone talked and they maybe found evidence on a murder weapon?
According to the man that found the remains , he recognized it possibly being Hailey because of the description of the clothes she was last seen in. Blue Sweat pants is what was found with her remains . Could they have possibly pulled semen DNA off those pants ?

Is anyone talking about this case? Why arent there people telling us what the accused is eating for dinner or his next court appearance. I guess im a little frustrated because im so glad he's finally been arrested. I just want to know the DA has a solid case. And want to hear the evidence. Selfish but im also a realist and know suspects can and have gotten away w murder. Plus any accomplices that helped him get away w murder... imo
Is levi page reporting on this? I cant find a link for him if anyone has one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back