Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now defense attorney grousing to Judge about Brandon Redwine's characterization of MR's emotions as related to Dylan's missing/death.

That is Brandon's testimony, based upon what he saw and heard. His impressions and interpretations.

Can't change it or suppress it.

defense:

You encouraged your Dad to go on Dr Phil, right?

B: sure

D-You had minimum 10 phone calls w/your Dad-right"

B: right

Multiple Objections from both sides

[jury break while judge and attorneys sort this out]

Judge says Brandon should wait outside

Defense: we would be in violation of 106--- Brandon said Mark was unemotional, not helping to search etc, those things should be rebutted---it was out of context

And he said blunt force but ALSO said many other possibilities---

He also said he missed his son every day, and it all should be allowed in

He may have said rotten things about Elaine, but he also said some very nice things about her...[I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT]

Prosecution: we were very intentional and specific about what conversations we were speaking about

In November when Brandon came to help, in Feb when he came to a vigil, and in June when remains were found

Judge: I think it is open to redirect ...

Pros: the defense is trying to dilute the conversations that our witness had with his father by adding other conversations in. when he was sad or upset...but that doesn't change how he was reacting in these specific discussions...

D---I want to change the impression given that my client had no emotional reactions to his son being missing---he expressed such emotions many times

JUDGE RULED THAT THE CROSS WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW AM, and will include statements where Mark expressed emotions, etc

When Betsy heard that Dylan was missing, it reminded her of something creepy that her ex husband had said years earlier.

She went camping with him and their 2 young boys, and they were driving up a dirt fire road in the wilderness, and Mark said 'this would be a good place to dump a body.'

She called the police and told them about this comment.

Addi - Talking Law, Trials & Stuff [URL='https://twitter.com/AddiTrialsStuff']@AddiTrialsStuff [/URL]7m
WATCH LIVE: #MarkRedwine Trial Day 9 - Direct Exam of Betsy Horvath - Defendant's Ex-Wife... https://youtu.be/_4wxOljB3kM via @Youtube Copyright @LawCrimeNetwork

Wa3gN9fk

WATCH LIVE: Mark Redwine Trial Day 9 - Direct Exam of Betsy Horvath -...
LIVE TRIAL: Mark Redwine Trial - Murder of 13-Year-Old Son Dylan RedwineWitnesses: Charges: Indicted July 2017- Mark Redwine faces charges regarding his son ...
youtube.com

When Betsy heard that Dylan was missing, it reminded her of something creepy that her ex husband had said years earlier.

She went camping with him and their 2 young boys, and they were driving up a dirt fire road in the wilderness, and Mark said 'this would be a good place to dump a body.'

She called the police and told them about this comment.

Once again, I have found another reason I can never commit murder. Too many people in my life have heard me say those exact words. Also, when inspecting friends' new cars, "Oh, you have a 'two-body' trunk. NICE."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member