UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
L
Very good questions. It's understood he quoted he went for an Indian meal that evening and slept on his sofa at home later on.
I wonder why he slept on the sofa? Did he go for an Indian alone? Has any of it been verified I wonder? (That evening - meaning the 18th of course?). I’m still trying to link this in with the SuV, the msn walking between the cars and the lead Unidentified vehicle on the bus footage at 9.01pm on the 18th/03/09 did he have the meal before or after I wonder? There’s lots of questions it stimulates - his mobile phone - wonder where it connected to during that period

L

I wonder why he slept on the sofa? Did he go for an Indian alone? Has any of it been verified I wonder? (That evening - meaning the 18th of course?). I’m still trying to link this in with the SuV, the msn walking between the cars and the lead Unidentified vehicle on the bus footage at 9.01pm on the 18th/03/09 did he have the meal before or after I wonder? There’s lots of questions it stimulates - his mobile phone - wonder where it connected to during that period
Where does he live and is there an Indian near his house?

A few other thoughts - when did he report the curry snd the sofa - in the first few weeks of the enquiry or 4 years later when he was arrested? Would you remember what you did 4 years before? Or was he of interest from the start ? Why sleep on the sofa ? A considerate husband or a recent embrace ruffled feathers? The couple arguing outside the university - door flung open, could someone have given him a lift as perhaps he had a few to many the evening before and wasn’t fit to drive, an argument in the car? Seems unusual for a professional man, a lecturer to be sleeping on the sofa and going for Indians mid week - unless he was on holiday or not at work the following day. March in the academic calendar is usually busy?

Fill in the blanks.

Was A.C. in the Nags on the evening of the 18th? did he leave around 7.12pm? Did he attend work on the 19th of March 2009 - what time did he arrive? what time did he leave? What car was he driving? Did D.O. know A,C. was giving C.L. lifts and so took a different route? Between the hours of 7.12pm on the 18th March 2009 and 12,10pm on the 19th March 2009 can anyone verify any sightings or whereabouts of A.C.
I'm sure the police will have investigated all the above.

Yes his son is living in France with his French wife and their 2 children aged about 11 or 12ish and the other about 8ish.

Im encouraged you have taken the time to research some of the finer details and are open to sharing them here. Thank you for that.
Can I ask if you have have anything thing on:-
An incident at Melrosegate shops on Weds afternoon (18th) at the time someone who looked like Claudia was seen posting something?
Instances of extortion/protection racketeering targeting local pubs, small businesses and clubs in the the area?

Im encouraged you have taken the time to research some of the finer details and are open to sharing them here. Thank you for that.
Can I ask if you have have anything thing on:-
An incident at Melrosegate shops on Weds afternoon (18th) at the time someone who looked like Claudia was seen posting something?
Instances of extortion/protection racketeering targeting local pubs, small businesses and clubs in the the area?
No, sorry, don't know anything.

A few other thoughts - when did he report the curry snd the sofa - in the first few weeks of the enquiry or 4 years later when he was arrested? Would you remember what you did 4 years before? Or was he of interest from the start ? Why sleep on the sofa ? A considerate husband or a recent embrace ruffled feathers? The couple arguing outside the university - door flung open, could someone have given him a lift as perhaps he had a few to many the evening before and wasn’t fit to drive, an argument in the car? Seems unusual for a professional man, a lecturer to be sleeping on the sofa and going for Indians mid week - unless he was on holiday or not at work the following day. March in the academic calendar is usually busy?
What makes you think he was a lecturer ???

What makes you think he was a lecturer ???
A websleuth member, Moonsafari used to post here. They had worked in the Nags Head. They thought AC also worked in the building trade. I had read somewhere that he worked at the Uni as a person who oversaw the sports grounds. After being arrested in connection with Claudia,he was "let go". I can't find the post now do I'll put IMO.

A websleuth member, Moonsafari used to post here. They had worked in the Nags Head. They thought AC also worked in the building trade. I had read somewhere that he worked at the Uni as a person who oversaw the sports grounds. After being arrested in connection with Claudia,he was "let go". I can't find the post now do I'll put IMO.
Was that the sports village,being constructed 2008-9 ? x

Looks like the the Sports Village plans werent passed until 2011... We know there was large scale construction going on in 2008-2009. Who provided manual labourers for the site?
Plans for £9m York Sports Village approved
Thank you KIR , looks like NYP claimed the SUV was Investigated.However I am sure that I read that the person came forward and ruled out on the same day, so how Investigated was the vehicle x

Attachments

• 92C49DEE-9E3F-4AAB-8CEF-32C2211CE874.jpeg
    92C49DEE-9E3F-4AAB-8CEF-32C2211CE874.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 21
Also the times eg, the arrival on cctv Wednesday 5.30am. Thought Interesting x

Attachments

• C2D4CCB5-D652-4E7A-8F78-7EFE37C69813.jpeg
    C2D4CCB5-D652-4E7A-8F78-7EFE37C69813.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 48
Thank you KIR , looks like NYP claimed the SUV was Investigated.However I am sure that I read that the person came forward and ruled out on the same day, so how Investigated was the vehicle x

I agree with you @Vixey. When Galloway made his appeal for the vehicle he specifically asked have you been asked to valet ths vehicle, have you been offered this vehicle for sale. Did Galloway know that this vehicle had been valeted was the reason given that it had been valeted because the owner was offering it for sale?

remember Dai Malyn in his investigation did say we know people are lying to us.
My advice is assume nothing,question everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member