UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the crucial photo taken from the bus footage - the time is 9.01pm on the 18th March 2009. Perhaps a coincidence, but a man reported to be in a passionate clinch a few days earlier goes for an Indian and sleeps on the sofa mid week seems curious. It raises my suspicions.

on balance because of the lack of communication beyond 8.23pm by an avid texter it seems probable C.L. Came to harm shortly after 8.23pm but before 9.01pm - is this man seen here making his getaway?

Attachments

• 4DA0C27D-D29A-4FFA-8F69-E8BD27143F40.png
    4DA0C27D-D29A-4FFA-8F69-E8BD27143F40.png
    144 KB · Views: 114
I hate these CCTV images with supposedly 'obvious' figures on. I can't make out a damn thing on that image.

It's not great is it. I can make out the car on the left and the houses beyond it and the vehicle on the right in the distance. If you're really struggling to make out anything at all, tilt your head to the right as the camera isn't straight

It's not great is it. I can make out the car on the left and the houses beyond it and the vehicle on the right in the distance. If you're really struggling to make out anything at all, tilt your head to the right as the camera isn't straight
The white van is up ahead on the right with lights on x

I hate these CCTV images with supposedly 'obvious' figures on. I can't make out a damn thing on that image.
Then you have to be looking in the wrong place - I originally looked at this image trying to identify the car - then all of a sudden I saw the man approaching the car from behind. I know it’s clear as I’ve showed it to people, and everyone sees him - so it’s very clear. Even better - take the image and blow it up on a laptop screen or print it to A4 you will wonder how you missed him.

Then you have to be looking in the wrong place - I originally looked at this image trying to identify the car - then all of a sudden I saw the man approaching the car from behind. I know it’s clear as I’ve showed it to people, and everyone sees him - so it’s very clear. Even better - take the image and blow it up on a laptop screen or print it to A4 you will wonder how you missed him.
I can see someone, light coloured top/shirt?

On the left side of the pic, in a shirt that appears to have a lighter color strip across the chest? And he looks like his jogging or running, due to the position of his arm?

Attachments

• web sleuths claudia lawrence photo lightened.jpg
    web sleuths claudia lawrence photo lightened.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 78
On the left side of the pic, in a shirt that appears to have a lighter color strip across the chest? And he looks like his jogging or running, due to the position of his arm?
Yes your oval is in the wrong place it could do to be slightly up and to the right. I see someone in dark clothing, not sure if they are builders over trousers with white flashing at the bottom or could be jogging - if you look at his hand - then look at his elbow - it seems to be ripped and a bit of arm showing through - signs of a struggle? Would you grab someone there you’d strangled?

Never mind the truck on the left is the car to the right of the truck a burgundy coloured one ?
Could this car be the very same one witnessed with its passenger door open the next morning?

Never mind the truck on the left is the car to the right of the truck a burgundy coloured one ?
Could this car be the very same one witnessed with its passenger door open the next morning?

Based on your own personal research have you found evidence that it is the same vehicle PJ?

No I’m afraid not one reason being we do not have actual photo of the car with the open door !

Its odd the reconstruction on the NYP website show a red car but makes no mention of the colour or possible style of the vehilce, Im coming up with a blank on these details when searching the sighting, has anyone else found the same. Likewise has anyone asked Cold Case for some clarity on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member