Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #5

“Asexual” and “incel” are mutually exclusive. Asexuals do not experience sexual attraction. I believe asexuality is regarded as a sexual orientation. Incels would very, very much like to be in an intimate relationship.

That’s irresponsible reporting, IMO. I hope the Internet mobs don’t descend on asexual support groups.

“Asexual” and “incel” are mutually exclusive. Asexuals do not experience sexual attraction. I believe asexuality is regarded as a sexual orientation. Incels would very, very much like to be in an intimate relationship.

That’s irresponsible reporting, IMO. I hope the Internet mobs don’t descend on asexual support groups.

I think the media quoted a gamer friend as describing him as "asexual" because he never talked about girls or a girlfriend or anything. I agree that it's an improper term and the media should have found a different way to describe it.

I wonder if LE found child sex abuse material on his computer. I understand they were not able to access his phone. I would bet his "interests" were just things he couldn't talk about with regular people.

I think the media quoted a gamer friend as describing him as "asexual" because he never talked about girls or a girlfriend or anything. I agree that it's an improper term and the media should have found a different way to describe it.

I wonder if LE found child sex abuse material on his computer. I understand they were not able to access his phone. I would bet his "interests" were just things he couldn't talk about with regular people.

That makes sense. Didn’t mention dating to real-life friends and perhaps he only discussed dating life/lack thereof to online incel buddies. My limited understanding of incel culture is that while there is some vile misogynistic stuff, it’s not CSAM.

Edit: there actually does seem to be some overlap. I have an 8yr old napping on me right so so I don’t want to read too much in case she wakes up. See politician Nathan Larson and this quick post on incel radicalization from South Carolina LE:
5 things to know about incels - South Carolina State Constables' Association

From the link, the friend of 5 years described CT as a loner, and CT allegedly self-described himself as an "asexual" and an "incel."

We don't know the timeframe of his self-identity. However, we do know he was a predator that pounced on his 6-year-old neighbor and murdered her. I think this child fought for her life -- taking her murderer's DNA under her fingernails to her grave.

In the newly released report from police, cops spoke to a friend who knew Taylor for five years, according to The State. Taylor had described himself as an “asexual” and an “incel,” which is short for “involuntary celibate.” This friend described him as a “loner who constantly had a negative outlook on life” and Taylor had once said he “lived without hope.”

Man Who Killed 6-Year-Old Faye Swetlik Was Self-Described 'Incel' Who Hid Her Body for Two Days: Police

From the link, the friend of 5 years described CT as a loner, and CT allegedly self-described himself as an "asexual" and an "incel."

We don't know the timeframe of his self-identity. However, we do know he was a predator that pounced on his 6-year-old neighbor and murdered her. I think this child fought for her life -- taking her murderer's DNA under her fingernails to her grave.

In the newly released report from police, cops spoke to a friend who knew Taylor for five years, according to The State. Taylor had described himself as an “asexual” and an “incel,” which is short for “involuntary celibate.” This friend described him as a “loner who constantly had a negative outlook on life” and Taylor had once said he “lived without hope.”

Man Who Killed 6-Year-Old Faye Swetlik Was Self-Described 'Incel' Who Hid Her Body for Two Days: Police
^^^This 1000xx

I'm grossed out by the whole concept of 20-somethings labeling themselves "incels" because they can't seem to interest the opposite sex. I look around and see some really sad examples of human beings of all types -- lazy, temperamental, criminal, unintelligent, uninspired, i could go on for days -- managing to find a mate and settle down. I just want to shake the incels by the collar and show them these people. "Just adjust your expectations downward, and maybe you'll get lucky and someone else will too."

As for asexual, he may have self-identified as such, but clearly he didn't understand the meaning of the term. One of my asexual friends has described it to me as having zero interest in "down there" activities. Another described as zero interest in cultivating romantic relationships at all. I used to think of all of them as broken, but I let that thought go. The world is big and has room for lots of varieties of human experience. The last thing I'm going to spend my time worrying about is why another person has no interest in sex or romance.

I'm grossed out by the whole concept of 20-somethings labeling themselves "incels" because they can't seem to interest the opposite sex. I look around and see some really sad examples of human beings of all types -- lazy, temperamental, criminal, unintelligent, uninspired, i could go on for days -- managing to find a mate and settle down. I just want to shake the incels by the collar and show them these people. "Just adjust your expectations downward, and maybe you'll get lucky and someone else will too."

As for asexual, he may have self-identified as such, but clearly he didn't understand the meaning of the term. One of my asexual friends has described it to me as having zero interest in "down there" activities. Another described as zero interest in cultivating romantic relationships at all. I used to think of all of them as broken, but I let that thought go. The world is big and has room for lots of varieties of human experience. The last thing I'm going to spend my time worrying about is why another person has no interest in sex or romance.
He was beyond selfish and wanted to identify as a victim instead of working on his own life. It’s just beyond sickening and makes me so upset.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back