TX - David Castro, 17, fatally shot in road rage incident, Houston, 6 July 2021 *ARREST*

scdiv

Reaction score
Heartbreaking.

Dad to wanted gunman: Does hand gesture 'require you to execute' my son?

Dad to wanted gunman: Does hand gesture 'require you to execute' my son?

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Homicide detectives released new information Friday afternoon after a 17-year-old was shot and killed while heading home from an Astros game with his family.

According to his mother, 17-year-old David Castro passed away as he was on life support following the shooting Tuesday night.

Police said the shooting, which is being investigated as a road rage incident, happened at about 11:05 p.m. on July 6.

Paul Castro and his two sons were leaving the Astros game when they encountered a man in a white sedan on Chartres, police said.

Something happened between the father and the driver of the car, according to police, and the two exchanged hand gestures.

The suspect followed the family onto I-10 for almost five miles to the 600 block of McCarty before shooting several times into their back window, according to police.

What the actual (so many choice words) is going on with people lately? Have there always been this many fatal road rage incidents? It seems like the last couple of years have just been filled with them. So scary. You never know who out there is one second away from snapping.

they will catch this guy just like the aidan leos case. there are tons of cameras, and TX LE should start dumping their DMV w recently sold vehicles in that model.
And maybe rim / custom shops as well.

The article vaguely implies that the headlights and rims might be custom (headlights described as having a "yellow tint", rims with "seven holes".

They really need to run down the possibility of custom rims. If they are custom, there are hundreds of variations offered for sale. That number, however, is very finite. Hopefully, the manufacturer can be identified.

Likewise, there is a finite number of custom rim vendors. Off hand, I know of two, possibly three such shops in a five suburb mixed income / interests area of the urban sprawl where I live.

Though it looks like some tire store chains sell fancy rims via special order, every store in that chain would use the same catalog offering rims from selected manufacturers. Thus, it is possible that the specific rim would eliminate all the stores in the chain.

Hmm.... I wonder how many shops offer custom rims and custom headlights?

Still no updates... I can't stop thinking about this one.

Father donates teenage son's organs after deadly road rage shooting leaving baseball game

Father donates teenage son's organs after deadly road rage shooting leaving baseball game

Heartbreaking posts: Father charts family’s journey as teen organs donated, help 3 people after road rage shooting following Astros game

In a previous post on Monday, Paul Castro revealed that six of David’s organs helped three people across Texas and the U.S.

“We are thankful to share that David successfully donated six organs,” Paul Castro wrote. “The surgical teams were skillful with their work. Three people received his organs across Texas and the US, including his .We thank you for your prayers, as do the families of the recipients, whomever they may be.”

#RAKDavid | Random acts of kindness for David Castro, the teen killed in road rage incident after Astros game | khou.com

Teen shot after Astros game: Police release sketch of suspect | khou.com

Houston police are hopeful they'll catch David's killer. They released a sketch of the gunman and a description of the vehicle he was in -- a white Buick Lacrosse with a sunroof, paper plates and yellow-tinted headlights.
  • Man in 20s or early 30s
  • Between 5-foot-8 and 5-foot-10
  • Thin, muscular build
The vehicle he was driving is considered to be a white 2010 to 2014 Buick LaCrosse with a sunroof, paper tags and distinctive rims. There was no front plate on the car.

Attachments

• sketch.jpg
    sketch.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 8
So they charged him with murder, but he hasn't been arrested yet.

34-year-old suspect now wanted in teen's road rage murder after Astros game

34-year-old suspect now wanted in teen's road rage murder after Astros game

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- More than two weeks since a road rage shooting killed a 17-year-old following an Astros game, Houston police have charged a suspect.

Police said 34-year-old Gerald Wayne Williams is charged with murder in the July 6 shooting death of David Castro during a road rage incident.

As of Friday, Williams has not been arrested, and Crime Stoppers are offering a $10,000 reward leading to his arrest.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back